It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cartoon - The girl and the dolphin - 1979

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is a cartoon The girl and the dolphin (Девочка и дельфин). Music by Eduard Artemyev - www.abovetopsecret.com...

08:17 - Lyrics:
Dolphins are able to talk.
It's true they can talk.
See how the back shines in the sun!
These are dolphins swimming towards us.
Now they will speak to us.
But those dolphins we met turned out to be silent.
They silently smiled at us from the waves and we smiled at them too.
But they did not guess that they should talk to us.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Whats the deal with all these cartoons from the old soviet union? Are you trying to illustrate how #hitty the commies had it as kids back in the late 70's or something?

Team America # Yeah!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

My plans are secret and sinister and directly contribute to the capture of world domination and the enslavement of earthlings.

This is the first stage.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

My plans are secret and sinister and directly contribute to the capture of world domination and the enslavement of earthlings.

This is the first stage.

I just want you to know I was just #ing around. I think these things are pretty cool, I am somewhat of a dabbler in the dark arts of pencils and pens and all that nifty stuff myself.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I took note of the information that you was just #ing around.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I took note of the information that you was just #ing around.

I took note that your avatar picture was done in rose art crayons and that # makes me hungry. I want to eat your avatar crayon drawing... nom nom nom nom

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

you might like this if you want to talk about old cartoons

I tell you a quick story too.

Back in my way way way youth when I shouldn't technically remember things. I grew up on a farm, my grandpas farm. We had a neighbor and her name was Lorainne she was really old school she didn't have indoor plumbing and only had basic electricity and this was in the 80's. Anyways she was really nice and would often come to trade with my papa for things at the farm. She had one thing that was strange in her home, she had a TV one of the really old black and white rabbit ear style tvs and a really old radio from the 50s I think. Once in a while she would baby sit my sister brother and I and the only things that would come in on her tv was old stuff like this and one other tv show called land of the lost.

Used to piss me off cause I knew my nintendo was like half a mile down next door, but over the years I kind of think its pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You are right, I made a drawing with colored crayons on a sheet of notebook.

A name of the picture The door is open.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

This might sound retarded ok so bear with me one moment...
Have you ever seen a coarse style metal screen you would use to put on the faucet end of your sink faucet

something like this

make that 8itch hot as # and take the blunt end of your crayon and quickly press through so you have a sort of waffle deal going on. it only works though if you have the screen thats rigid like that really hot and you have the wax end coming out being instanly cooled.

what it does is when you use it to kind of lightly fast fill a large area with color you can kind of apply lightly almost like a colored pencil. And they taste better that way, grilled and #

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

you might like this if you want to talk about old cartoons

You did not understand me.

I am not a collector of antiquities, but I am a collector of masterpieces.

The fact that all these cartoons are from the 1970s is a coincidence. These are the cartoons that first come to my mind.

It’s just that now they don’t make such cartoons filled with ideas dressed in beautiful stories.

Now animators tend to cater to all the low tastes of the mass audience (from which the Soviet animators were largely spared).

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

This might sound retarded ok so bear with me one moment...

Excuse me, I haven't drawn anything for several years.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Many kids stories have a subtle, sometimes even occult meaning. When these puzzles furst started to match I wondered, why someone would put all this hidden symbolism, when the kids mind isn't even ready to understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Many kids stories have a subtle, sometimes even occult meaning. When these puzzles furst started to match I wondered, why someone would put all this hidden symbolism, when the kids mind isn't even ready to understand.

I can't know what intentions people had in making fairy tales for children.

But in my opinion, it is obvious that what is received in childhood then accompanies a person in an implicit form throughout his life.

new topics

top topics

join