It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studies Link Incurable Prion Disease ( Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD)) With COVID-19 Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Speaking about toxic deodorant hahahhaaaa.

Ok understood, I will look out for asteroids in the sky

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tomten

I'm getting this feeling that things are going to go south fast and people seem to be walking around in a stupor and just don't see what's coming. Watching the news tonight was once big anti gun push. The worst people on the planet want guns taken away from the people and parade the families of the victims around like ghouls. Then i look at gas prices and just how the middle class is being savagely attacked and that isn't a story and our leaders only seem to ignore it. Then the worst of it is we're learning just how damaging the vaccines are and have killed people and they're still pushing them and people aren't waking up to it.
I'm over 50. I've lived my best years. I'm not going to live in a # world and go down without a fight. But I'm not at risk to lose nearly as much as so many others. You'd think those with children and grandchildren and good lives would be alarmed and up in arms at seeing just how bad things are getting and how our leaders and the elite hold the common people in contempt. But they seem oblivious.
The kicker was watching that episode of " The X Files" where they spelled out exactly what is happening with the smallpox vaccine and loss of immune systems of those vaccniated with a smallpox vaccine. Its plain to see right out in the open. They're laughing at us.
edit on 9-6-2022 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join