It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra nah it couldn't be.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am a TI. I can tell you with certainty that no, schizophrenia is not "directional". The electronic harassment that comes thru to TI's comes thru ELF/ULF waves. It's a frequency. When I found this information and realized what was truly going on, it was a total game changer for me. I worked really hard on healing myself (it is the traumatized and unhealed that are easy to prey on and control), I was then able to teach myself how to tune out of this frequency. I barely hear it anymore, I can choose to tune in and hear it, but now I can also choose to tune out and not hear it. There are triggers to hearing it more prominently. Being near any device (household appliances running like washer/dryer), powerlines, running water, etc that emits ELF/ULF waves will make the brain more susceptible to the interference. I still notice sometimes when I am doing laundry and I am near the appliances while they are running, the voices start to break in, but I keep practicing tuning it out and it's getting easier and easier.

Emotional state is also a factor. Operating in lower emotional states often as in anger, fear, frustration, sadness, guilt....all of these mental states much easier allow for interference. That is why truly devoting self to healing from past trauma is absolutely paramount to getting this situation under control.

I can also attest that while under the control, I said and did things that I do not remember. Family members told me about it later. I did things that were completely out of character for me. I made horrible decisions that ended up costing me nearly all that I had in my life, and I did these things because I was told to. I don't remember everything but a lot of it I do remember. And I was threatened with physical torture and threatened with harm to my children as well as other things if I did not comply with what I was told to do. And remember....this was all done remotely.

I have been hacked, followed, GPS jammed, phone jammed, remotely monitored and psychologically/physically/emotionally tortured for years thru voice to skull transmissions, put in absolutely dangerous and perilous situations and also experienced things that I cannot logically explain and to this day, do not have definite answers for how they happened, but they happened. I have experienced miracles, and I experienced almost complete ruin, and a couple times nearly death.

At this point now, I'm quite good. I'm solid. I have healed immensely and continue to keep that my focus. My priorities are in order again. I am again "functional" in my life as I should be. I am very grateful and blessed to have found my way and figure all this out.

But I can tell you as someone that has been thru this, and knowing some others that have also been thru this....there is really nothing worse I can imagine. Nothing is worse than being violated and attacked by something that you can feel, see, hear, smell, sometimes taste, sense....but that no one else can. Nothing is worse than when you try to get help or to explain, and you are labeled as crazy, mentally ill, or on drugs. Nothing is worse than being completely alienated from everyone u love in the hardest times of your life, because everyone you know just assumes the worst about you. Nothing is harder than trying to tell a doctor that these are not hallucinations, that you are not "sick" but that energy is attacking you....because they don't believe it to be "a thing that happens". Medication didn't help. Hospitalization didn't help. Family didn't help.

Having gone thru this, I can understand how people keep saying "voices told me to" do a bad thing and they finally do it, because this sh*t is ABSOLUTELY, UNRELENTING. Day....night....24/7 it doesn't stop. No privacy. Zero. Every thought, action, word is analyzed, mocked. You can't sleep. You can't eat. You can't relax. One moment they are nice to you and the next you are being tortured in some form or another. Your decisions are made for you. When you decide you had enough and you wanna rebel? LOL....ok go ahead...you'll be punished tho and you know that. It's absolutely horrifying that this is being done to people. The saddest part about this is that people are driven to do horrific acts against others because they were told to, and these same people then have to carry the burden of what they have done for the rest of their lives if at some point they are ever lucid enough to understand what has truly been happening to them, and the gravity of what they have done to others as a result. It's devastating for all involved.

Thanks for reading. Bless.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trustone

trustone,

Blessings. I wish you the best in all this.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Thank you so much. Once you heal enough and can get past all the hatred, anger, blame, resentment at what is being done to you, you can learn a great deal from the experience. At this point I actually feel a sense of gratitude for it in a way, because if none of that had happened, I very likely would have never gotten on my personal path to healing, which in turn has allowed me to bond much more deeply and heal my children. Everything happens for a reason and there is much to be gained from bad experiences if we are open to seeing the good that has come out of it. I have an amazing life now and I am thankful and glad for the person that I have become, as well as the knowledge and abilities I have gained. The strength and peace one can gain if they are able to come out the other side of something like this is unparalleled.

Bless you as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Cathy O'Brien has stated she was a Presidential model CIA MK Ultra victim. She was rescued by her future husband, Mark Phillips. Her very detailed account starts at 41 min.

The first half of the video has several segments on it including Mark Phillips, saying the first time he met her, she had that thousand mile stare, black eyes and perpetual smile.

Cathy O'Brien

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It was always considered that people could not be hypnotized against their will, but if they are not conscious of being hypnotized they don't seem to resist it, Adler hypnotized his secretary as proof. One in about ten people go into a somnambulistic trance. Plus once they are under you insert a keyword that will immediately place them in that state again in an instant. The implications for this with regards to evil-doers are obvious. All this went on in the nineteen fifties so it is far more advanced now.
There is a drug that's popular with criminals in South America called Devils breath, it's made from the Datura tree. But refined, if you blow it into a victim's face they lose all willpower, and you just tell them to go to the cash machine and withdraw the money and give it to you or any other interested party. I would surmise when they are in this state they could be mind-controlled to do anything, and keywords inserted. This is how an innocent can be used to do a crime and then take the blame. The human brain is open to suggestions as it can be used to subconsciously insert orders, I have never tried this. .., Peals clal me at yuor earyseit cnonevceine ....as long as the first and last letter of a word is correct the brain subconciously decodes the rest. So what happens if you send someone a letter with an order in it , that bypasses conscious scrutiny, like the banned subliminal advertising. The MSM are using all the tricks and more.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Datura

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join