It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Russian roulette do we play with the health of our youth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dutch article:
www.ninefornews.nl...

Article Lareb:
www.lareb.nl...

Translated dutch article:

Until the end of March, Side Effects Center Lareb received almost 25,000 reports of menstrual disorders after corona vaccination. The reports are very diverse, but late or absence of menstruation and heavy bleeding were the most frequently reported complaints. Lareb will conduct a study into the number of women who have visited their GP with these complaints before and after corona vaccination. The European Medicines Agency (EMA) launched an extensive analysis of all reports in Europe in February. A pediatrician once said to Marianne Akkermans-Linssen, FVD councilor in the municipality of Land van Cuijk: 'We will not carry out unnecessary examinations in children near the genitals, because that may be harmful. We'd rather not do that. We are not going to burden children unnecessarily, no CT scan. Because that can affect fertility."

“Now the Lareb is inundated with reports of menstrual disorders and pediatricians are silent. This doesn't rhyme for me," writes Akkermans-Linssen in a Twitter thread. “In the autumn, millions of people will again queue for the next injections. What Russian roulette do we play with the health of our youth?” the councilor asks. At the GGD Hart voor Brabant she was called a 'wappie' when she asked what the corona vaccine does to fertility. The doctor at the vaccination site said that "people at FVD make clever use of people's insecurity."

“They were now having a good time and it was not the intention that people like Thierry Baudet would throw a spanner in the works. In fact, according to this doctor, Baudet should be thrown off Twitter and the 'Forum people' should be silenced. Then we could go back to 'normal'," says Akkermans-Linssen. This GGD doctor also said that the Pfizer vaccine is the most "pure" vaccine available and that it is out of the body within a day. “The amount of misinformation I received in that conversation was embarrassing to medical science.”

“I honestly wonder: where are the other critical parents in our environment? You must have had your child injected infertile because you couldn't put your ego aside. We are entering an 'era' of vaccinations. You have to be critical.” The councilor warns that many more syringes are coming. “The Netherlands has a perfect infrastructure for medical experiments. Collaboration between universities and hospitals. And a benevolent population that allows this. Enough volunteers who register for free for the medical experiments,” sighs Akkermans-Linssen, who has spent half her life in hospitals.

Use a translator for the Lareb article, don't be lazy lol. It's pretty interesting.

Overview:
www.lareb.nl...

Let's stop the constant jabbing and really investigate what is going on. We need truth and honesty, there jabbing efforts are ruining humans lives.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think TPTB knew this all along.. is is probabaly why the UK goverment purchased 3.4billion pounds worth of blood thickeners just before the pandemic hit

a reply to: Sander1976

edit on 5-6-2022 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

You meant blood thinners I think. Those blood clots needs thinners. Or did I misunderstood?

Is there evidence the UK government made that purchase? If yes, can you point me toward the evidence? Much appreciated

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The government/NHS had a contract to supply blood thinners out to tender last year.
Can't remember the exact value of the contract but it was about 4 times more than a usual years supply.
The contract started in November 2021.
I remember being pointed to the tender page on a government site,so yeah it really is true but last year not pre= pandemic.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Thanks a lot

The closing date:

Closing: 3 September 2021, 1pm

During this so called pandemic it seems, must be a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
good for experience !

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes sorry blood thinners
Seems someone posted a different link.

www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk...

top topics

join