It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret The Technology Behind Disclosure (2022)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Trailer.

We're at a tipping point in history, the hidden technology that could change everything has been suppressed for decades. Dr. Steven Greer presents mind-blowing information along with never before seen access into the crusade behind disclosure. Retired FBI special agent John Desouza, Aerospace Historians James C, Goodall along with Michael Schratt breakdown the implications of the cover-up, and the false UFO narrative created by the major media. How much does the President of the United States really know about the UFO phenomenon, and the Above Top Secret projects involved with exotic technology? Billy Carson presents the real motivation behind the major media, and the U.S. Military role out of the UAP phenomenon.

I discovered this today, not sure if it's been posted. Got a download going on, will watch soon. Wondering if anyone has seen this yet and is Greer just up to more wild stories just to make a buck?
I cannot form a opinion yet as I am awaiting to watch this movie.

I been really excited about the whole UAP phenomenon as of late and like many are looking for answers, just recently more Government footage was released of an Military Apache helicopter tracking three or more orbs or UAP's. Wondering if this is tied to this movie. Looking real forward to see what this is about and if anyone else has yet seen this?

Tell me ATS friends, what you really think and if we could be really heading toward a real disclosure event in the near future? I mean in this clown world I doubt if they outright admit aliens are real that it would to pass the 24 news cycle and the masses would be onto another story that is absurd.

Love this place.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I will have to check this out. I have not seen it as yet but will be looking for it. Links if you got them. If not I will post what I can find. Looks like it is well produced.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: INnEedOfgOD

Here’s panel discussion…..longer than an hour….with Greer and other’s……perhaps there’s enough said to skip the movie.

👽🛸🍺🍿
edit on 3-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

... making an ass out of the nation with stories of little green men - a conspiracy wrapped in a plot inside a government agenda.

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Two quotes from Fox Mulder from the X-Files Patient X513 episode .
What did they know and when did they know it ?

I used to want to believe .
edit on 6/3/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Opening 2 seconds of the trailer has a clip from a hoax video made with the App Stores “UFO prank app” and then again a little further on.
I’m pretty sure third phase of moon has part in this hoax doc.

Greer and the cousins brothers or whatever they call themselves…
Nope.

It will be another hour long add for greers bs $15 “cE5” app.

I Wouldn’t give any of those charlatans a penny, even if I found it on the ground.
edit on 3-6-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Anything that is "disclosed" regarding UAPs will be done as part of a larger strategy to control/manipulate the public. Remember what Von Braun claimed in this area.

What would make anyone bestow one iota of trust to the governments that have concealed, covered up and lied about this phenomenon for over 70 years?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

... making an ass out of the nation with stories of little green men - a conspiracy wrapped in a plot inside a government agenda.

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

I've noticed through the years that there's always another layer above Black Ops; it's above all world leaders to know about.
Fantastic claims that the speaker always has 'proof' of, but we have to take their word for extraordinary claims- and they're always what humanity is desperate for; medical cures, free energy, food for all. Technology we so desperately want to believe.

The years go by; the proof never comes; just more tales of fantastic inventions that can save the world, if we can only make the keepers of secrets to confess.

Words can sure generate a lot of money for the speaker, and the curiosity over UFO's is a field ripe for the picking.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In the trailer promo…and panel discussion…..they showed this drawing of a delta (triangle) craft.

It’s actually the McDonald Douglas / General Dynamics A-12 II Avenger….”The Flying Dorito”

It was deemed a casualty to funding and contractor bickering by the DOD for use by the Navy.

However…..that doesn’t mean it didn’t get taken over by a black budget program…… hmmm

Perhaps an improved design with an exotic propulsion system?

👽🛸🍺
edit on 3-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Yes 100% sensationalism. I have watched the blake cousins on youtube and nothing but overhyped inflated hyper hype

Same with Dr Greer. Do not trust him or his opinion. I only ever watch non-government sponsored UFO channels on youtube for the best content

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I don't believe the USG knows anything about consciousness other than typical conventional brain science.

Years ago they sent John ALexander and probably others to Shaman to get spiritual knowledge they wanted to weaponize. Any good Shaman would have told Alexander to take a hike. This knowledge IS NOT for your personal military or political power use. And a few Buddhists have allowed themselves to be guinea pigs for their study. Something I'm sure Buddha would condemn them for, Is my take on that. I guess soon they'll be saying that like the Nazis the USG has found the Holy Grail!

Ever since Jacques Vallee and some of his CIA buddies started to talk about portals and antigravity and Extradimensional UFOs, this story( or fairy tale IMO) that the government has antigravity technology and knowledge of portals and some knowledge of consiousness has come forth. I don't believe it at all.

Greer has been saying this for a long time. Also, he has said the government is trying to start a FAKE war against aliens. Or to use the threat idea to raise defense spending to the stratosphere. Pretty bizarre stuff. But that part about defense is possible but all this stuff claiming they know all kinds of secret technology that can " Take ET home" is a bunch of bull.

But I would watch that doc. I've seen all of Greer's docs... they're entertaining though has questionable conclusions. So when he put Richard Doty in the last one, I really lost respect for him, which in the first place I didn't have much respect for him anyway. But putting Doty in that doc was the pits.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
But the above is my opinion. Go ahead and check it out, it's entertaining and provocative. But I would suggest if you are new to this information don’t draw any conclusions from this, but carry-on research and check what they say.

None of them will have an iota of evidence that the USG has all this super technology. It's all hearsay and rumor from one exotic UFO “researcher’ to another.

It's basic conspiracy-mongering. Which is alright, it's entertaining and provocative and has some informational value. But just keep an open mind and don't accept their bold statements at face value, that would be my unsolicited advice.

edit on 3-6-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
BTW, shouldn’t all we UFO guys here on ATS get a piece of that doc? Or maybe we should get Johnny Depp’s lawyers and sue.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
I am in Colorado Springs and NORAD is outside my kitchen window and the orange orbs ive seen before in Arkansas are not like what I saw many years ago in like in 2013. I saw 6 orange orbs. And several peeps called into the TV and Radio stations and said the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Here’s panel discussion…..longer than an hour….with Greer and other’s……perhaps there’s enough said to skip the movie.

👽🛸🍺🍿
Thanks my download is taking forever, free slow hosting site. Using Jdownloader to boot. But this is cool in the mantime, thank you again. Kinda after watching this pre-view reminds of when the Blair With project came out and on the sci-fi (syfy) channel had a special om the BWP that was like 3 hours long and was more interesting than he movie. lol
edit on 3-6-2022 by INnEedOfgOD because: More details and substructure to story.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I don't believe the USG knows anything about consciousness other than typical conventional brain science.

Years ago they sent John ALexander and probably others to Shaman to get spiritual knowledge they wanted to weaponize. Any good Shaman would have told Alexander to take a hike. This knowledge IS NOT for your personal military or political power use. And a few Buddhists have allowed themselves to be guinea pigs for their study. Something I'm sure Buddha would condemn them for, Is my take on that. I guess soon they'll be saying that like the Nazis the USG has found the Holy Grail!

Ever since Jacques Vallee and some of his CIA buddies started to talk about portals and antigravity and Extradimensional UFOs, this story( or fairy tale IMO) that the government has antigravity technology and knowledge of portals and some knowledge of consiousness has come forth. I don't believe it at all.

Greer has been saying this for a long time. Also, he has said the government is trying to start a FAKE war against aliens. Or to use the threat idea to raise defense spending to the stratosphere. Pretty bizarre stuff. But that part about defense is possible but all this stuff claiming they know all kinds of secret technology that can " Take ET home" is a bunch of bull.

But I would watch that doc. I've seen all of Greer's docs... they're entertaining though has questionable conclusions. So when he put Richard Doty in the last one, I really lost respect for him, which in the first place I didn't have much respect for him anyway. But putting Doty in that doc was the pits.
I still think humany and it's needs are at a crossroads and certain subject matter is needed at this point where some like it or not. It's a realization of facts at this point. No need for discloser.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar I never got to see any orbs or any types of crafts. But still believe in the obvious.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Gothmog

I've noticed through the years that there's always another layer above Black Ops; it's above all world leaders to know about.
Fantastic claims that the speaker always has 'proof' of, but we have to take their word for extraordinary claims- and they're always what humanity is desperate for; medical cures, free energy, food for all. Technology we so desperately want to believe.

The years go by; the proof never comes; just more tales of fantastic inventions that can save the world, if we can only make the keepers of secrets to confess.

Words can sure generate a lot of money for the speaker, and the curiosity over UFO's is a field ripe for the picking.
I often wonder? How many of us have 'Fantastic Claims' and if we are here to relate to these claims. Even the term 'Fantastic Claims' needs a upgrade to what we are dealing with on a daily level in today's modern tech world of clowndomhood, AMIRITE Where are we going with this and really why would it be hidden from us? /s

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Gave you a star. Cool video, Greer is out there; but here he makes sense, kinda? i dunno? Hell I even get afraid to voice a opinion anymore without a reverb of back talk and instigation. Especially on forums like ATS on this subject.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I also wondered if this movie will bring more traffic to our beloved ATS?

Well nice hashtag.

#abovetopsecret

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Macenroe82
Yes 100% sensationalism. I have watched the blake cousins on youtube and nothing but overhyped inflated hyper hype

Same with Dr Greer. Do not trust him or his opinion. I only ever watch non-government sponsored UFO channels on youtube for the best content
Ouch! Yea, I don't trust him, but still feel he is worth the listen. Hey I like ufology and where it's going. Still I feel I get tid-bits here and there from it all and all of it.
edit on 4-6-2022 by INnEedOfgOD because: ETA; Last sentence, read it slow and try to understand the complex concept of the wording.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join