It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emmanuel Macron pays Tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on Platinum Jubilee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The Platinum Jubilee 4 day weekend is upon us and tributes are being paid to the Queen from leaders around the world , while we love to hate the French and the French love to hate us in reality we are family and for me it's nice to hear tribute from the leader of our old friend and ally at this time of celebration and for him to speak it in the English.

As a none Royalist I would like to add my congratulations to the Queen for her 70 years of service to our country and for me only having to work a 3 day week .... Cheers Liz.

edit on 2-6-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Platinum Jubilee RAF flypast including impressive formation flying of 15 Typhoons flying in 70 formation and brought to a close by the Red Arrows.

Chocks away Biggles !

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
And in other news.... Prince Andrew (conveniently) tests positive for covid and will not be attending any jubilee events over the weekend

Rainbows
Jane

PS, thoroughly enjoyed the fly-pasts.... think a couple of the big 'uns or the Lancaster flew over my cottage on their way back to base.
edit on am69America/ChicagoThursday2022-06-02T09:56:43-05:0009America/Chicago06000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't trust him, why's he being so nice and respectful?

He's up to or after something.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Macron rekindles flame of the unknown soldier to mark Queen Elizabeth II's historic jubilee.

God save the Queen played on the streets of Paris ... strange times indeed.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

He's not much of a republican.

France deserves better.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

God save the Queen played on the streets of Paris ... strange times indeed. 

So much for the revolution.

I'm sure little Emanuel fancies himself as Royalty being the WEF bitch that he is.

top topics

join