It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some floaty, relaxing, Psychedelic Indie Jazz for a warm Sunday evening. (Mild High Club)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Happy Memorial Weekend ATS!

Mmmm, it's a pretty nice and casual Sunday evening over here, hoping everyone is in a nice headspace and enjoying themselves. If not, maybe this music will add a little spice!

It's a bit difficult for me to give this group/album a specific genre. It came out in 2016 and was shown to me during a particularly spontaneous recreational night. Psychedelic Indie Jazz seems to be fitting enough...

Naturally after such an experience, I had to buy the record on vinyl, if not at least for the artwork.

It's certainly different, and I hope some of you will enjoy it. It's certainly a mood...

My suggestion for smoke and drink still apply!

Relax, and let yourself sink in!

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
Happy Memorial Weekend ATS!

Mmmm, it's a pretty nice and casual Sunday evening over here, hoping everyone is in a nice headspace and enjoying themselves. If not, maybe this music will add a little spice!

It's a bit difficult for me to give this group/album a specific genre. It came out in 2016 and was shown to me during a particularly spontaneous recreational night. Psychedelic Indie Jazz seems to be fitting enough...

Naturally after such an experience, I had to buy the record on vinyl, if not at least for the artwork.

It's certainly different, and I hope some of you will enjoy it. It's certainly a mood...

My suggestion for smoke and drink still apply!

Relax, and let yourself sink in!

Not as into this as the last one you posted. Could be the monotony of the effects used on the voice and the guitars. It just doesn't scream 'creativity' to me.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I recommend Mushroom Jazz to the thread.

edit on 31-5-2022 by IndieA because: added info

join