It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Company of the 46th Rifle Battalion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: turretless

Good. Then please stop posting ridiculous Russian propaganda 24/7?

Then you will be left alone only with Western propaganda.

What prevents you from ignoring my "Russian propaganda"?

How about no propaganda, how about, one country invaded another..not a seconds more thought goes into it..end of story..invader..get the f out!

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

This event has an interesting context, which I talk about in my posts.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well I myself am quite surprised it's gone on this long now. I was certain it would transition into guerrilla warfare within a week. So, I am quite impressed with Ukraine forces for sure. As far as getting supplies to front line forces, I have to give credit to Russia for merciless bombardment and total destruction and pillage of their invasion.
In my honest opinion, when this transitions totally too guerrilla warfare, that's when Russia will start paying a lofty price.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sorry I was wrong t-62 got my numbers crossed up before waking, what I get for typing before caffeine has hit my system.

MSN

Numerous Cold-War era Russian T-62 tanks have been photographed at Melitopol railway station in southeastern Ukraine near the current front lines of the three-month-old conflict in the country. Whether the tanks will be used by Russian forces or turned over to local separatist groups is currently unclear,

The link is broken but I reverse searched.

Here is the thing. Either they lied or they were lied to.

The 2 designated on them means they were for Syria. And that video would have been taken in 2015 or 2019 when they were shipped.

link

It is another Ghost of Kyiv ar Snake Island story.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Kenny2xx

a reply to: Oldcarpy2
All the weapons sent to Ukraine by NATO countries. You don’t think they are directing them how to use it. Foreign generals from Canada being captured. I mean if you think openly about it for a sec and not let MSM control your narrative you can kind of put two and two together. Sure they can’t openly say NATO is leading Ukraine in the war but it’s obvious they are involved.

Name any of them other than the retried Canadian General with verified proof.
The Canadian General's capture is admitted to being nothing but rumors by russian new sources as coming from social media.

In the link below is a video that the roumor is based on and it turns out to be from February 24th, it's about 3/4 of the way down,

Notably, several Russian news agencies cite 360tv.ru as the primary source, while 360tv.ru itself writes that information about the General’s capture was disseminated on social media. Several Russian-language media outlets, including avia.pro, write that Cadieu’s capture has not been confirmed by the Russian Ministry of Defense and, therefore, the information is not credible yet. However, the publication attaches an article with a photo of an unknown man, which gives the impression that the photo shows evidence confirming the Canadian general’s capture.

Where is the Canadian General and Does the Photo of AVIA.PRO Depict his ‘Capture?’

and from avia.pro, translated

At the same time, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation and the country's authorities have not yet made any official statements about the detention of Canadian General Trevor Kadier, which raises a number of doubts in the data presented by the channel. “The capture of a foreign general, and even from a NATO member country, is a very serious event. It is likely that such data would have been announced by the Russian defense department, ” the Avia.pro analyst notes. Подробнее на: avia.pro...

General Trevor Kadier captured in Mariupol Подробнее на: avia.pro...

and from you know this is a russian news outlet, from their about page, Translated

About the Agency
Avia.pro news agency is a federal news agency that distributes news from Russia and neighboring countries from its own correspondents, subsidiaries and partners. The scope of Avia.pro broadcasting today covers all regions of Russia and neighboring states of Europe, Central Asia and Transcaucasia Подробнее на: avia.pro...

About the Agency

Here is the article from from Feb 24th with the video in it,

Battle for Happiness: people's war is going on in Donbass

So again I say back your claim with varied facts, not lies fed by russian propagandists

I don’t follow links sorry. Word of advice don’t follow links posted by strangers on the internet. One click and all your personal info could be known and you wouldn’t even know it. Link could even go to the site you claim it does and not even look like you’ve been hacked.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If you were wise you wouldn't be making comments about what's what. Especially if you were involved.

I've seen a lot of BS going back and forth from members who aren't involved. So, in reality, the lot of you are going off of secondary or mostly tertiary sources that are heavily biased.

Even if you somehow managed to come across a primary source you most likely wouldn't know what to do with it except apply your own bias to it.

Hell, even if there were clear examples of one nation winning the war over the other the lot of you would be saying it's propaganda or false news.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, yes, the battle experienced american veterans! Please, remind me again who your opponents were? A bunch of poorly trained terrorists(by the CIA), and an even worse trained and organized armies such as Iraqi's?

While in this situation, you have a well organized ukrainian army, which had been trained by NATO for years! Plus, they outnumber the russian army 7:1. And this war has not been progressing as fast as possible, only because the Russians did not want to use full scale artillery bombing, which they are now using. And we're seeing the results. The Ukrainian military infrastructure has been completely wiped out. This war is over. Ukraine lost. If Zelensky cared more about his people instead of his vast wealth, he would surrender and save the lives of the brave patriots who are trying to defend what can't be defended. But, like the old saying that the brits will fight till the last Frenchman, we now see that they have updated their military strategy. NATO will fight Russia till the last Ukrainian.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yet they destroyed the '2nd most powerful military on the planet'!

Imagine what these super nazis could do if Ukraine had only supplied them with water and bullets!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, yes, the battle experienced american veterans! Please, remind me again who your opponents were? A bunch of poorly trained terrorists(by the CIA), and an even worse trained and organized armies such as Iraqi's?

While in this situation, you have a well organized ukrainian army, which had been trained by NATO for years! Plus, they outnumber the russian army 7:1. And this war has not been progressing as fast as possible, only because the Russians did not want to use full scale artillery bombing, which they are now using. And we're seeing the results. The Ukrainian military infrastructure has been completely wiped out. This war is over. Ukraine lost. If Zelensky cared more about his people instead of his vast wealth, he would surrender and save the lives of the brave patriots who are trying to defend what can't be defended. But, like the old saying that the brits will fight till the last Frenchman, we now see that they have updated their military strategy. NATO will fight Russia till the last Ukrainian.

serbians talking military strategy lmao.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Bingo. The plan was to always funnel as much as you can there. Call it aid and then blame the war for the missing records of where all the funds went. This was obvious when rand Paul held it up for a simple appointment of an IG to have over site on the funds. As far as I know they didnt even add it in before voting - something that would of taken nearly no time to implement and would be simple for an IG with a small staff to handle.

They will use some for the intended purpose- 25% would be my guess. Use another 25% on all sorts of random stuff that kind of make sense, but dont really. Then take the other 50% and spread it around through shell companies providing services that dont actually occur or shipments that dont arrive. Awfully hard to track in the middle of a war where everything is being shelled and destroyed.

Just another day of the uniparty getting rich off our tax money.

We have 2022 and 2024 left. If we cant get rid of them and clean it up... very dark times ahead. Not sure we can recover honestly.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've asked a friend in Germany about Russia and WW3. He laughs and says we watch too much media... as if it is all completely made up and how he's coming back over next year Yada Yada yada...

Why is there Europeans under the impression it's all completely fabricated?

[He's been fixated on the pill-popping dance dance revolution Adidas track suit oontz-oontz culture though... maybe they've cranked up the dosages lately?]
edit on 1-6-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Hey Nikola,

Serbia still making ugly threats about "scores to be settled" with the Bosnians?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join