It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beast and his image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
In the Book of Revelation it talks about the beast and his image.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The beast is a former Roman Emperor that ascends from the bottomless pit in Revelation 17. I talk more about this here:

What does the 8th king but of the 7 mean in the Bible?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit has an image. What's the image of the beast?

The Papacy is an extension of the Roman Empire. Revelation clearly illustrates this. Revelation 12:

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

This is the Roman Empire as it moved to Emperors. It's not a coincidence that Jesus was born when the first emperor ruled Rome.

Caesar Augustus, the first emperor in the ancient Roman Empire, was ruling when Jesus Christ was born.
www.learnreligions.com...

This is the beast(Rome) that 's supported by the dragon(satan).

Notice the beast supported by the dragon in Revelation 12 has seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns upon his heads. This is very important because when we look at the last incarnation of this beast before the return of Christ, it has changed. Revelation 13 says:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

It's the same but different.

In Revelation 12, the seven heads had crowns. In Revelation 13 the 10 horns have crowns and there's seven heads of blasphemy.

Let me say that again:

In Revelation 12, the seven heads had crowns. In Revelation 13 the 10 horns have crowns and there's seven heads of blasphemy.

The seven heads with crowns are Roman Emperors and the 10 horns without crowns are territories ruled by Rome.

The seven heads without crowns are Popes. Blasphemy has to do with doctrine and teachings of Christ. It's saying that blasphemy is coming from the 7 heads without crowns. The ten horns with crowns represent the territories ruled by Rome who now lead themselves like England.

So Revelations tells you that the Roman Empire will go from 7 heads with crowns(Roman Emperors) to 7 heads of blasphemy(Papacy). The Pope is the Pontifex Maximus and so was Caesar. It's the head of government and head of religion.

Julius Caesar was elected pontifex maximus in 63 BCE and kept the office until his death.
www.livius.org...

Today, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, the Pope, is still called the Pontifex Maximus. It's a political or governing office that has been in existence and in perpetual use for nearly 3,000 years.
www.unrv.com...

For 3,000 years. From Roman Emperors to Popes. From 7 heads with crowns to 7 heads of blasphemy.

Pope Francis is the head of the Catholic Church and sovereign of the state. The same as Roman Emperors.

Pope Francis (Latin: Franciscus; Italian: Francesco; Spanish: Francisco; born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, 17 December 1936) is the head of the Catholic Church and sovereign of the Vatican City State since 2013.

This shows you that the Vatican will play a big role in this end time beast system which is the same system that was behind the Roman Empire and supported by the dragon(satan).

Revelation starts off talking about the beast as a system then it switches to focus on one of it's heads of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Roman Emperors were deified. The Pope is called the Vicar for Christ. This head of blasphemy in this final beast system will want to be worshipped as god.

This final beast will be the 8th king and get a deadly wound. His body will be taken over by the spirit of a former Roman Emperor that ascends from the bottomless pit in Revelation 17.

This could be Pope Francis or a future Pope. There's also another possibility.

The Bible says, as in the days of Noah so shall the coming of the Son of Man be. I believe this means there will be genetic engineering and genetic manipulation that will go against our very nature and corrupt are genetics.

We already see this with CRISPR. We are in the time of genetic engineering and it will get much worse. I believe the fallens ones and the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will introduce their polluted and blasphemous genetics in these end times.

This is why the Bible says Noah was perfect in his generations.

Genesis 6:9 “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”

Noah was still born under Adam's sin but his genetics and therefore his bloodline wasn't polluted by the blasphemous genetics of the fallen ones that go against nature and blasphemes God.

When this genetic pollution happens again, there will not be a 3rd Adam. We will be transformed into a spiritual body through faith in Jesus Christ. This is why Jesus is called the second Adam.

I was watching a video on the third secret of Fatima and they were saying it predicted that a Pope would be shot and they think this occurred with Pope John Paul ii when he was shot in 1981. CONT'D

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Pope John Paul ii is now called a saint. It was finalized under Pope Francis.

If it was John Paul who received the deadly wound in 1981, how could he be the end time antichrist?

It would be his image(a clone) of the beast(the spirit of a Roman Emperor that ascends from the bottomless pit).

Just imagine if John Paul came back as a younger version of himself and said he was sent by God to bring peace to the world. This would be the beast(spirit of a Roman Emperor) and his image(clone of John Paul).

This would mean Pope Francis or a future Pope is the false prophet. Revelation 13 says this:

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

So the false prophet would hold the same office (Pope) of the beast who had the deadly wound and was healed(John Paul).

It also says:

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This would mean the Vatican created the clone of John Paul. We see that the Vatican has been interested in adult stem cell research. I talked about stem cells used in this way in another thread.

Catholic Church Declares Support For Adult Stem Cell Research
www.forbes.com...

Vatican gets behind adult stem cell research
www.ncronline.org...

Vatican to finance adult stem cell research
www.nbcnews.com...

The Bible talks about a strong delusion and even the Elect might be fooled by these great signs and wonders if it were possible.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We will see things in these end times that will be miraculous to people.

Imagine the awe and wonder that will occur when they see the image(John Paul) of the beast that was, was not and yet is.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This .. worth watching

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

That's another thing you think that seems to me just wrong.
The Gospels are so obviously the Q Conspiracy of their days.
That's what people do, we try to understand our surroundings. And the world back then made just as little sense as our world does to us.
It makes me imagine how some future neo in 3020 quotes from the synopsis some guy 2570 wrote about 2022 here on ATS.
You and your ilk got some entertainment value, but to actually believe they describe the future...
...come on
That's just embarassing and sad.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Are we completely throwing Revelation 17 out of the window?

This part in your OP is blasphemy:

The seven heads with crowns are Roman Emperors and the 10 horns without crowns are territories ruled by Rome.

The seven heads without crowns are Popes. Blasphemy has to do with doctrine and teachings of Christ. It's saying that blasphemy is coming from the 7 heads without crowns. The ten horns with crowns represent the territories ruled by Rome who now lead themselves like England.

So Revelations tells you that the Roman Empire will go from 7 heads with crowns(Roman Emperors) to 7 heads of blasphemy(Papacy). The Pope is the Pontifex Maximus and so was Caesar. It's the head of government and head of religion.

edit on 29-5-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's more embarassing for a fellow ATS member to be on a conspiracy site and belittle another member because they presented a conspiracy. Come on, mate. We are all here to talk about what we find to be compelling or interesting.

So your post is more about you looking embarassing and sad than Neo.

Dollukka that's an interesting video and an idea I can subscribe to.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Don't worry about me. I can be both, a conspiracy nut and aware of a lot of conspiracy nuts out there saying obviously wrong things.
I don't feel the urge to show tolerance, I don't think it helps if nobody tells anybody anything about anyone's opinion or world view.

But since virtue signalling seems to be your hobby, may I suggest twitter?
You'd fit right in there. Mate

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
the 8th king is the man who will become the AC but as a mortal he directs the creation of the 10 toes which are the 'End Times' Beast Empire

Image to Beast, not 'image of beast'...in other scripture the term image is given to meteorites...
famous oracles were associated with the fortune telling powers attributed to those once celestial stones.....
of NOTE: the black stone of Islam is said to have an ability to speak...just like the revelation prediction of the Image is allowed to speak when in the Holy-Place

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: havok

Don't worry about me. I can be both, a conspiracy nut and aware of a lot of conspiracy nuts out there saying obviously wrong things.
I don't feel the urge to show tolerance, I don't think it helps if nobody tells anybody anything about anyone's opinion or world view.

But since virtue signalling seems to be your hobby, may I suggest twitter?
You'd fit right in there. Mate

What's embarrassing and sad ?
A member that comes into a thread on Revelation and history (not just biblical history) just to put forward their anti-religious bias .

There was as much historical facts as there were biblical sayings .
There is no need for that member to be on this thread
edit on 5/29/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To sum it up :
People will not know until the beast stands on the Temple Mount and proclaims himself king of kings lord of lords .
Then the beast reveals himself and the 3 1/2 years of Tribulation begins ....

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh I agree with you 100% but I'd much rather give some members credit for their actual sourced claims and researched topics than make fun of their posts in the manner you did. Especially if time and effort was put in. Now, someone posting a claim with no effort? I'm right there with you.

The OP has a good topic for discussion and relevant links to back it up, doesn't mean we all have to agree with it but we should show some civility.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Considering what is happening in Devos maybe the UN/WHO are the beast! One world currency, Can't buy or sell with out the mark. These are all things being planned by them and their cohorts including The US under Biden's rule.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All I have to say, is that Italians are not Jews.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes the image of the beast is quite an interesting topic especially in the present day. Always wondered if the image could be a clone or even an AI with downloaded consciousness of the beast. In the past some have speculated the Beast as being a supercomputer...that is for another time.

top topics

join