It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Appears To Point A Gun At Chicago News Crew Live On Air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
CNN nor the liberal friendly MSM wouldn't wanted to report this but a Canadian News outlet did.
It would give the democrats a bad look for them in Chicago.

Recently the Mainstream News Media had been focused on racial division and pinning hate agaisnt whites for most of the gun violence.
In Chicago the liberals are having a difficult time controlling the narrative when it comes to gun control debate among other issues.

The democrats had failed Chicago minorities.
Every week there is crime happening and no CNN report reports on the situation from Chicago.

fortunately the reporter wasn't shot.
The reporter made it out ok still shaken by the experience.

CNN refuses to report on the high crime in Chicago.
Man Appears To Point A Gun At Chicago News Crew Live On Air
edit on 27-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
While his actions definitely paint a picture of someone too dumb to gun, that appears to be a Roku remote.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

the strict gun control measures are really working wonders in Chitown too! Great text book example of how criminals will always obey gun control laws and how much other areas of the country are missing out!

Amiright?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One of the comments on the youtube video said 'the cameras give evil the attention it wants' or something like that. I absolutely agree. I think a lot of the stuff that happens is because the losers want to be seen. They want to be famous in some way, and I guess the glorification of these events kind of perpetuates it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How dare them assume it's gender???

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Guns are illegal in Chicago, must of just been a cell phone!

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
One of the comments on the youtube video said 'the cameras give evil the attention it wants' or something like that. I absolutely agree. I think a lot of the stuff that happens is because the losers want to be seen. They want to be famous in some way, and I guess the glorification of these events kind of perpetuates it.

It's been a well-known fact for decades that the more media attention a crime receives, the more copy-cat criminals it will cause- yet that's all we see on the news. At some point, people will have to come to the realization that media glorifying evil acts 24/7 is not by accident.

They should pass a law banning crime scene photos, sobbing people, interviews with anybody and everybody, graphic details and endless commentaries. People can wait for the docu/movie to come out.

Manipulating society by bleeding heart feelings instead of facts aren't going to produce results that will improve life for any but the 1%.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We got the bubble-headed bleached-blonde, comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Don Henly - Dirty Laundry

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

They also gave the look "Catch me if you can or arrest me if you can" attention

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner
Whats stopping the gangs and criminals from getting illegal weapons?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Any chance you could link that YouTube video? For some reason the previous link OP posted doesn't allow me to play the embedded videos.
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
just a brother dancing the rain
pointing a gun dancing in the rain
he doesn't seem to have a brain
while pointing a gun and dancing in the rain

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Like what happens in a crowd when the camera lights come on. Whether its a riot, or a group watching their team on televisions at a bar. This girl flashed her boobs when the TV lights came on at a New Year's party, the editor was drunk and missed it apparently.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Those baby guns are the reason why Chicago has a large survival ratio of those who get shot.

Right now: Total Shot this year = 1173. Only 214 died.

Source: heyjackass.com...

(Also one reason why there's never any handicapped parking places available.)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This has been studied. Mass shooters usually have in their internet history a lot of studying previous media attention mass shooters have gotten. The media turns them into celebrities. This is part of their motivation. Mass shooters are typically loners that want to be remembered.

I don't think that necessarily applies to the average inner-city street thug because their crimes are ignored.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
MEMORIAL DAY 2023 - CHICAGO ONLY

So far...12 Shot and Killed / 41 Shot and Wounded.

Totals coming after the weekend has ended.

Source: heyjackass.com...

new topics

top topics

join