It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN is attempting to access the Saturn Polar Configuration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The Large Hadron Collider at CERN is the world’s most powerful particle accelerator and the largest and most complex facility ever constructed. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research between 1998 to 2008 in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers, as well as hundreds of laboratories. The accelerator allows scientists to collide high-energy subatomic particles in a controlled environment and observe the interactions.

Ever since the Large Hadron Collider began operation back in 2008 there have been a host of conspiracy theories regarding the machine. Some not so convincing, others more so. One theory that has caught my imagination is the possibility that the machine could open a worm-hole or portal to another dimension. Russian mathematical physicists Aref’eva and Igor Volovich believe that the energies generated by the subatomic collisions by the Large Hadron Collider may be powerful enough to rip space-time itself, spawning worm-holes.

The idea that CERN could open a worm-hole is hard to believe, but it’s something CERN have also hinted at themselves. The director of CERN, Sergio Bertolucci, said: “The Large Hadron Collider at CERN could open a door to an extra dimension, and out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it”.

Some have speculated that the worm-hole CERN will open will be a celestial worm-hole. When investigating CERN, researcher Goro Adachi discovered that CERN’s Large Hadron Collider machine appears to mirror celestial bodies and he speculates that the machine could open a worm-hole (see the article ‘CERN: The Orion Stargate: Decoding The Large Hadron Collider’). Meanwhile, according to Nick Hinton, author of the book ‘The Saturn Time Cube Simulation’, based on Mayan mythology, one day, there will “come a time when a celestial alignment causes a cosmic doorway [or worm-hole] to open”. He links this “cosmic doorway” to CERN and the Saturn Polar Configuration.

In the TechBubble article ‘How CERN plan to use the Large Hadron Collider to open portals to other dimensions’, researcher Adam Milton-Barker speculates that CERN’s goal is to access the Saturn Polar Configuration (which some say was a portal or worm-hole), saying: “There are some very interesting theories connected to CERN. One theory is that there is a connection between CERN and Saturn. You may have heard of Jacob’s Ladder which is described in the Book of Genesis. One of CERN’s goals is to recreate Jacob’s Ladder and re-open a portal that is said to have existed between Earth, Venus, Mars, and Saturn, when the planets were in alignment many [thousands of] years ago”.

Curiously, even famous conspiracy theorist David Icke subscribes to the idea. In his book ‘Everything You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told’, Icke says: “I have said in previous books that the Large Hadron Collider, the world’s largest particle accelerator at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland, is the process of creating portals into other realities. I say this includes a connection with Saturn through which energies and entities come into our reality through a Saturn Stargate or portal to other dimensions”.

CERN has a particle accelerator lab in Jordan called “SESAME”. The name SESAME could have significance in relation to opening a doorway to other dimension, as Sergio Bertolucci said, because the word SESAME is part of the magical phrase “open sesame”. CERN’s particle accelerator SESAME lab has a giant 8-pointed star that welcomes visitors into the building. This is significant in itself, because the Saturn Polar Configuration was characterized by an 8-pointed star.

For more info, read my article here: chipstero7.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I had to refresh my memory on Jacob's Ladder after reading your post.

"As Jacob flees from Esau on his way to Haran, he comes to a "certain place" and lays down to rest for the evening as the sun is setting. He then dreams of a magnificent ladder that is set up on earth and reaches heaven on top. Jacob witnesses angels traveling up and down the ladder making their way to earth and back to heaven. "

CERN has always given me uneasy feelings; I don't know if it's because I don't understand what they're doing very well, or because I don't like change. Maybe a bit of both, maybe all three.

Good thread!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Reading all that makes me wish I did have an imagination .
Unfortunately , I don't .
I will agree that the LHC could open a "wormhole" , if a sufficient amount of energy could be fed to it .
However , the amount of energy required would be close to the sum of all energy produced by the Universe since the "Great Expansion"
I have eye trouble and just don't see that .

They will just have to settle for their current 25 mosquitoes in flight level .

E=MC^2

edit on 5/25/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My study into this years ago lead me to believe that colliders have a direct link to terrestrial gamma-ray flashing

The particles we are observing aggregated as a result of extreme atmospheric pressure within a toroidal environment (which is explained with the "Torah", meaning "Torus")

When we unravel focus points of amassed angle and potential, we release forces into the equilibria, which are not supposed to exist within our atmosphere, and which cannot be equalised within our atmosphere

The torus equilibria delivers what is released through vector exchange near instantly into the upper atmosphere, seeking equalization back to the spectrum of forces it was created from

The build-up is then released across the plasma bridge, through terrestrial gamma-ray flashing

Jacobs ladder just talks about a hierarchy of atmospheric forces, which relate to the interaction of the planets as one

This is likened to our spine and chakra, which are the same thing as the planets

The spine is your ladder

When they talk about beings moving up and down the ladder, it is talking about how consciousness polarises over the ladder/bridge while we sleep

The process of ascending and descending is what we call "Dreaming"

They understood that dreaming is a type of "offline sync" between the beings of this Earth

Today, we don't

Saturn is the Gateway to the Earth, because it is essentially an inside-out version of Earth

It is difficult to explain, because to understand it, you need to understand that all the planets in the solar system are actually the same planet, in phase to each other

Imagine white light being shone through a prism, so that it breaks down into the separate individual colours of the spectrum

This is what the planets are, to the sun

We see them as centres of mass and gravity, because we exist within an offset to what is being broken down

When you understand this concept, you realise that Venus, Earth and Mars are all the same planet

If you are to liken the three to your body. Mars would be the flesh. Venus would be the veins. Earth would be externalised perception of self, the mirror to the internal body

Mercury isn't a planet, it is a "Solar moon" (Solomon). It, around the sun, is a phase version of the Moon, around the Earth

The externalised opposite of this, is Pluto, next to an "unknown force" at the edge of the solar system

This "unseen force", was referred to in ancient times as planetary crossing, and is tied in with Planet X/Nibiru

Is isn't actually a planet they are talking about, they are talking about the occulus opposite to the nuclear cell "sun"

Think of it like this

If the sun were the point where all light focuses in the middle of your eye, then the planetary crossing/nibiru would be the Iris of the eye, where the light is allowed to pass into the eye, for the focus/sun/nucleus to exist

Todays science doesn't even acknowledge the equally important opposite to the nucleus, the occulus, because within our microcosm observation, it can usually only be seen as rotation

Except for in things like H2O. But even with this, we mistake the polarised ocular bridge as being 2 individual Hydrogen atoms, when they are phase-conjugation vortices of the same singular positive and negative relationship, like the poles of our planet

They do not realise that Hydrogen IS the occulus

So the solar moon Mercury circles the nucleus sun. Pluto circles the ocular countenance, which appears a void. And the Moon regulates the centre of the internal/external balance, around Earth, which regulates with/as/to frequency

The "gateway" or "stargate" everyone is looking for, lays within the mind

We are the Western gateway. We don't need to unlock or discover anything. We just need to understand how to use what we already have within us

The more you understand it, the more pieces of the puzzle fall into place

The more you are able to manipulate this world in ways that are impossible to explain to most normal people, who do not/cannot understand their connecting to/with/in/as/on such things

I have sent CERN the diagram below, which gives them an exact picture of the "structure" they are trying to recreate from the smashed pieces in their experiments

They were not interested. My email was ignored

edit on 25 5 22 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Doesn't special relativity tell us that the LHC doesn't use sufficient energy to produce a worm hole because you'd need more mass?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I can agree that Saturn is indeed a worm hole.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Threads like this are where ATS excels, hell I wanted to respond but now further replies have taken me off on a completely different tangent.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The thing that bothers me about CERN is the impression the staff gives of the research being done without regard to unanticipated effects.

I recall a point at which other scientists warned they should proceed more cautiously, and the CERN attitude to those statements was one of contempt.

In some research endeavors, it wouldn't matter. But this research seeks to recreate conditions that haven't existed since the dawn of the universe.

Cheers

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've always wondered why they need such a big machine to smash tiny atoms.

Very suspicious.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The thing that bothers me about CERN is the impression the staff gives of the research being done without regard to unanticipated effects.

I recall a point at which other scientists warned they should proceed more cautiously, and the CERN attitude to those statements was one of contempt.

In some research endeavors, it wouldn't matter. But this research seeks to recreate conditions that haven't existed since the dawn of the universe.

Cheers

I'm not a physicist, but I've had a good education in the sciences and especially computationalmathematical science, so I understand a lot of where the scientists are CERN are coming from on this. There are people coming out and telling them to "be more cautious" and then delving into things that are purely hypothetical, or purely science fiction. Things that you don't need to be "more careful" of because they're not a realistic possibility. Or are complete impossibility.

It's like me going into your local range and telling you that you need to be more careful that when you fire on a target you don't ignite a gas leak that could hypothetically exist due to a strange and unusual set of circumstances which while hypothetically possible would be highly improbable given that the building doesn't have mains gas, and that the leak would need to be in a building across the street.

Or, me telling the range manager that he needs to prevent you from shooting giant Panda. But not any giant Panda. A species that went extinct before the last ice age. Because one might drop through a wormhole in front of you as you fire your gun.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Very suspicious.

I said the same thing about my brother-in-law and hid big new truck.

I think that maybe he's compensating for something ... wink, wink.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh great! open a portal to the second bigges planet!
the Presure will kill us all. thats the only good thing.

Like opening a portal to the deepest part of the ocen.
what next try to open one to a black hole!

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Oh great! open a portal to the second bigges planet!
the Presure will kill us all. thats the only good thing.

Like opening a portal to the deepest part of the ocen.
what next try to open one to a black hole!

The amount of energy that would require, if it's even possible, would be staggering. It's not something that the equipment at CERN would be able to handle. Plus, wouldn't any portal be limited to a straight line. CERN has no way to aim it's collider, it's fixed, so if they were to open a portal they'd need to find some target in direct line with the facility and even then the rotation of the Earth would mean that you'd only be able to target any given location for a really short space of time otherwise your beam would move and the exit portal would end up dragging through empty space.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I can't find any reliable sources for him saying that to see the context.

First, any black holes created would be microscopic in size and decay almost instantly.
Second, when they are talking about something coming from another dimension they mean a single particle that can't exist in our dimension.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I used to know a physicist at cern, one drunken night we start discussing some of the conspiracies around it.

She laughed and said I wish it would make the research a bit more exciting in a sudden kind of way rather than the meticulous movements forward in their research. Dont ask me what it was, that was so far above my head I didnt even feel the contrail when it zipped by.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: VierEyes

Very suspicious.

I said the same thing about my brother-in-law and hid big new truck.

I think that maybe he's compensating for something ... wink, wink.

Sounds like you get along w your fam about like you get along w people here 🤷‍♂️🤣🙉

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Everyone is saying cern couldn’t open a portal because of the amount of energy it would take. Doesn’t cern use or create small amounts of antimatter though which is energy exponentially more powerful than energy in our normal sense? Hell they even came out and said something about they had caught an entity in a chamber at cern. What was that about? Anyone understand enough to explain it?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I totally buy into the human sacrifice tape from cern too. Sorry it just has no explanation of being a fake and it matches the story of a girl who disappeared with ties to cern too. Who says human sacrifice can’t produce the needed energy to open a portal? Ancient civilizations who write of their gods coming and going and interacting with us here all were wild about ritual sacrifice. Sorry to go all unscientific on you all I’m a linguist and musician not a scientist.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Everyone is saying cern couldn’t open a portal because of the amount of energy it would take. Doesn’t cern use or create small amounts of antimatter though which is energy exponentially more powerful than energy in our normal sense? Hell they even came out and said something about they had caught an entity in a chamber at cern. What was that about? Anyone understand enough to explain it?

They have no way to capture or direct that energy, so it cannot be used to power a portal. It just disapates.

It's also so small that it's hard to register even with extremely sensitive instruments.

What your suggesting is akin to saying that farting produces methane, which is combustible. Therefore one guy eating taco Bell could create a blast capable of leveling new York City.

And there was no entity at CERN. That was creepy pasta.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I totally buy into the human sacrifice tape from cern too. Sorry it just has no explanation of being a fake and it matches the story of a girl who disappeared with ties to cern too. Who says human sacrifice can’t produce the needed energy to open a portal? Ancient civilizations who write of their gods coming and going and interacting with us here all were wild about ritual sacrifice. Sorry to go all unscientific on you all I’m a linguist and musician not a scientist.

If human sacrifice could open a portal we'd be knee deep in them as so many cultures do it.

The most telling thing is that the cultures themselves don't talk about opening portals. These are reinterpretation that came after the cultures died out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join