It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Warfare on the People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It seems that psychological warfare is now a daily part of our lives until 'the big reveal', towards which we're overtly being conditioned these days as opposed to the more subtle, patient methods of the past.

Batflu became the great opportunity to kick off the march towards the NWO. Governments around the world followed the instructions of people unelected to lead any nation or its peoples.

A US election was blatantly stolen by the opposition party with assistance from outside of American borders. The illusion that America influences other nation's elections but other nations never influences theirs to the point of subverting the will of the people lies shattered.

It is common knowledge that propaganda against the American people is now legal, and in full swing for years.

Well, according to Wikipedia,

Dedicated psychological operations units exist in the United States Army. The United States Navy also plans and executes limited PSYOP missions. United States PSYOP units and soldiers of all branches of the military are prohibited by law from targeting U.S. citizens with PSYOP within the borders of the United States (Executive Order S-1233, DOD Directive S-3321.1, and National Security Decision Directive 130). While United States Army PSYOP units may offer non-PSYOP support to domestic military missions, they can only target foreign audiences.

The United States Army are prohibited by law from targeting US civilians...

If that's the case, why is Milley allowed to pollute the airwaves with his "I'm white and I want to understand white rage" spiel?

Why is "white supremacy domestic terrorism", an obvious psyop against the people being promoted and no one in the United States army is saying one word about Chinese marxist school of thought infiltrating 'hearts and minds"?

Nobody in any real position of authority is sounding the alarm.

The enemy propaganda dominate the airwaves.

The installed puppets are leading your nation towards its final days as a sovereign territory.

Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.

This is all happening on a daily basis as soon as you turn on the radio/tv/social media.

It was Allen Dulles that said the CIA's job will be complete when everything you believe is a lie.

Psychological warfare can be defined into 3 categories(credit to Wikipedia):

White propaganda (Omissions and Emphasis): Truthful and not strongly biased, where the source of information is acknowledged.

Grey propaganda (Omissions, Emphasis and Racial/Ethnic/Religious Bias): Largely truthful, containing no information that can be proven wrong; the source is not identified.

Black propaganda (Commissions of falsification): Inherently deceitful, information given in the product is attributed to a source that was not responsible for its creation.

Currently all three are being used against the American people, by the compromised government lead by that mangy old fool, Joe Biden.

Interestingly enough, with regards to black propaganda like Covid19, Russia-Ukraine, the fabricated Trump-Russia collusion scam initiated by Hillary Clinton,

Lerner says grey and black operations ultimately have a heavy cost, in that the target population sooner or later recognizes them as propaganda and discredits the source.

Have you been labeled a dangerous conspiracy theorist by popular mainstream opinion?

Are you one of the deplorables?

Your grasp on the truth of the situation scares them into demonizing you.

Black propaganda will always be the biggest lies.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

The current playbook in America has taken a leaf from some of the worst people in history, and combined it all for use against the American people.

Trump is a would-be dictator.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

The vaccine will prevent covid transmission.

We're all gonna die in 1̶2̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶6̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ 2 years from now because of global warming or global cooling, whichever comes first.

Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinfo.

If China moves against Taiwan America will intervene militarily.

Joe Biden "We're gonna cure cancer".

You will have no privacy, own nothing, and be happy.

The inflation is good, temporary.

There are 72 genders.

The list goes on.

Sooner or later the psychological torture will have an impact, and when all circumstances converge economically, socially and politically you will wake up one day to the perfect storm.

On that day you will realize why they have been conditioning everybody with the notion of white supremacy groups and domestic terrorism.

It's a pre-emptive label designed to 'ring true' should the majority of the American public decide they've had enough of this nonsense and rise up in protests.

Look what happened on Jan 6 and you will know it's true.

So either their black propaganda falls to the truth, or we will be one huge open air prison called earth.

The fatal humiliation suffered by the Disinformation Governance Board was a short term victory,but a crucial one nevertheless.

The ride only gets bumpier from here on in.

The promised you By Any Means Necessary, and that was about the only time the truth escaped from their lips.

Psychological Warfare - Wikipedia

edit on 24-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Other than actual warfare, how can the public turn this back around on the propagandists?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Physiological warfare perhaps because in 2-4 years we have had riots, election questions, pandemics, and now high profile divisive abortion and gun-control stories all with the specter of all-out war with Russia and or China.

If I didn't know better I think some adversarial country or 2 was making this happen all at once. I could definitely see a Chinese attempt at something subversive such as this

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Other than actual warfare, how can the public turn this back around on the propagandists?

It is pretty hard to do. People have been conditioned to believe in lies for a couple of generations now...Even most of my generation became indoctrinated with living a lie. Consensus of the time is now far from reality.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My God. You Americans.:

"Typical piece on how society is divided between us and elites."
"Accolades! Stars! So what should other Americans sitting on our couches do?"
"Nothing. Americans have told other Americans lies."
"Oh okay." Turns around at other guy.
"You aren't not an American are you? Because if not we'd have to kill you."
Alternatively: "Theres a message guys, spread ot around! Dont bother to think where it came from. "

Also, "we're lowly and #ty and have already told you you dont exist come give us information"

And also, "we will whittle it down to where the only people we allow to teach us are those who look good next to us smiling in pictures."

You guys. ,

-

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I would say getting the truth out there and damaging their credibility as a result of exposure is the way to go.

What may be obvious to you could be a mystery to your neighbors.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The power of the meme has done wonders against the propaganda.

If you see talking heads criticising any method of spreading awareness through humor(let's go, Brandon) etc then you know they are safeguarding their credibility, or what remains thereof.

When you laugh at the enemy, you never laugh alone. Cry and you cry alone.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I would say getting the truth out there and damaging their credibility as a result of exposure is the way to go.

We had a guy try that not long ago, and he stirred up an Asian Hornet's nest that just keeps ramping up. A lot of people voted for who they thought would bring some peace to the world- not because they thought Biden would be a good president, but because they mistakenly thought all the fighting would stop.

A lot more people seem to be waking up to the fact that fighting IS the game plan, and voting liberal just bought them 4 years of even more fighting.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Chimps with guns.
We like flashy things
And that BONGBOING SOUND that goes with the “Fox news alert”

We voted and paid for this.

Corporations are NOT people.
K st in DC is full of whores with big bankrolls.
CPAC IN HUNGARY? Come on maga morons! WTH?

We paid for this.
We earned the fascist right wing and the over the top faction of the left.

That’s what pac money buys.
Ending PACS would be a good start.
Stop pretending Trump is something, he’s nothing . He proved it already.

We are sitting in this soggy bowl of Capn Crunch.
It’s our fault because we allow emotions to vote.
Try some common sense.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Fighting would cause a divided society that won't mend for generations to come. It is the last resort, and they have already laid the minefield with terms like white domestic terrorist and amplifying the events of Jan 6 into infamy by saying things like "bigger than 911".

They use any counter narrative speech and label it as hate speech, which they rely on as a method of painting normal people as terrorists.

But when you laugh at them you essentially render them powerless.

This is where creative types can play a huge role to soften the anger and dispel the lies through humor that embarrasses your 'masters' by poking holes in their credibility with the greatest of ease.

Basically the path of least resistance, don't let them manipulate you into blinding anger. It's what they want.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I wouldn't care so much about the interdynamics of some country. But heres the problem: you all on this message board have got to start talking to others like they are people. I've nothing to do with who votes for who. But did you notice I said "you dont exist" and this guy just passes on the message, and then puts in something like "power of the meme" glances over my comment and signs off?

This is hurtful. To me.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

If anyone can expose US army psyops involvement in the propaganda against the people(still illegal) and do it in a humorous but poignant manner, you will have struck a mighty blow for humanity.

Expose and humiliate the purveyors of disinformation through humorous means.

Do this on all fronts and they will double down into absurdity to the point where everyone will see them as they monsters they are.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So if you cared about meeting people why are you repeatedly not addressing me? It's kind of suspicious. I've not promoted any "disinformation." Nor have I addressed any other thing you mentioned. Disingenuous we are? I hope not.

edit on 25-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

We paid for this.
We earned the fascist right wing and the over the top faction of the left.

Sure. Blame the hard-working, average person by laying a guilt trip on them.

Crude and ineffective.

Meanwhile, the Biden rogue government takes no responsibility for this mess they have willfully created. An ongoing, treasonous act of sabotage.

Now you just need to become a meme.

Propaganda war is part of actual war, and your 'moderate' stance calling for 'accountability' of the people is a joke in and of itself.

None of the blame for this #show belongs to the people.

Instead the propaganda against the people of the United States is an act of war.

Expose the lies with humor.

Do not give the elite the credibility they deserve.

Instead of a gun, fight with a feather that when used effectively tickles with the truth.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

My God. You Americans.:

Wrong.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ok I know in the heat of the argument, sometimes we make brisk points. But "wrong?"

I simply don't know what that conveys.

ETA at a little bit later: Ok then. 🤷‍♀️ 😆.

Humor is great but I'm not interested at the moment nor am I spinning a character. I cant help however finding this humorous but not without being taken aback. I however will let it slide. I really have no intention in having my commentary here be brought into a lampoon. I hope we can speak maturely. Goodbye. 👋
edit on 25-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm not feeling any heat from your 'argument'.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You're saying a lot of things that I'm having a hard time comprehending.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I however will let it slide. I really have no intention in having my commentary here be brought into a lampoon. I hope we can speak maturely. Goodbye. 👋

Was it something I said?

Good day to you, kindest of sirs.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Ok then?

Uh.

🤷‍♀️. .. ❓

top topics

<<   2 >>

join