It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Comet and large planet captured by the ISS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First I want to say I'm glad to be back on the forum, it's been a few years. Anyway, I was watching the NASA live stream last night to put me to sleep, as I started dozing off I noticed an object on the left side coming into view, what was strange about it is that it was giving off its own light and a pretty long trail of it. I'm not sure what the heck this is, all I can tell is that its large, very bright and flying alot higher than the iss. By default it looks like a comet and I'm sure that's what everyone will say it is. But if that's true, why is it so close to the earth? As far as I'm aware Halley's Comet not due till 2061, so what is this?

The second object on right is also very bright and very large, now this could easily be Saturn or some other planet. I realize the planets are a little closer right now, but that's a little to close. Maybe it's the moon, but I've watched enough of these to know its not. Again what are these objects? Let me know what you guys think.

Heres what i saw on the live feed. ISS Live Feed

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

looks like a comet

i don't see the other planet?

ETA

i would bet that is a comet, wonder if there are any visible in the southern hemisphere

edit on 23-5-2022 by noscopebacon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

No way!!! a "comet" that large could easily be seen by the earth, could it not?

is it this one?

hothardware.com...

edit on 23-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Second object comes in at 39 secs on the far right, soon as I start talking. Looks like a bright ball.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's the problem, this thing is massive, yet no one has reported seeing it.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

what the hell is that.

Thats the great reset headed our way..

Maybe nothing can stop whats coming is that

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeekerOn the top right hand of the screen at the end it’s says pre-recorded video .? I thinks it’s a replay of a old comet maybe.

edit on 23-5-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Very cool! I agree the one on the left seems like a comet, but no idea on the other object. I never see odd things when I watch the ISS live stream. Wonder if we will get an answer.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

LOL it's got me interested no doubt

Well first things first we need to find the actual video online, there has to be a feed recorded somewhere? seems all we would need is a timestamp.

That said why do all ISS feeds now have a different angle? or did I not find the right feed yet?

Im think the format is wrong it's from a movie, perhaps .... just saying if this was on the feed there would be dozens of corroborative independent evidence this close but it still looks different

edit on 23-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

Yeah, I can't pin point the exact time this was recorded, but one things for sure. Unless the iss has been live streaming since 1986, theres no way we would have not heard of such a large object comet or not flying by that close to earth. Someone would have filmed it, It would have been major news.
edit on 23-5-2022 by RealTruthSeeker because: Misspell

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

They often change camera views, sometimes I can't tell if its real or not. Sometimes they stream with stars visible then it magically becomes daytime or pitch black. Never really know if its live or not.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The one thing looks like a comet. The other thing must be a star or planet, and when it is low it is magnified by the earths atmosphere...as it rises out from behind our atmosphere it shrinks to it's normal size. I wonder what comet that is?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

the iss has the advantage of no atmosphere and no distortion from it.

that's why we put telescopes in space, they just can see better..

maybe the comet is in an extream polar orbit(from the point of view on earth) or in the southern hemisphere

or the long exposure of the camera lets enough of the light to collect in the sensor, i bet you in that picture there are stars in it we cant see on earth from earth shine and the atmospheric distortions

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Got to be a comet on the left.
The light at 39 seconds comes over the horizon and looks like its on a similar orbit to the ISS-could it be another satellite or the Chinese station maybe?

Both are great finds,but both together on the screen? Great catch.

Someone must know about the comet at least..but why haven't we seen it in the media like we usually do?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker

They often change camera views, sometimes I can't tell if its real or not. Sometimes they stream with stars visible then it magically becomes daytime or pitch black. Never really know if its live or not.

I know I watch the feeds myself sometimes hours at a time, I don't ever recall that format? and it seems framed to avoid seeing the whole screen

just saying such an event on a real ISS feed, we would have had dozens of corroborating independent screen grabs or videos

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well they wanted you to see it, so probably a part of the future fake alien invasion which will force the NWO as R. Reagan said.
How greatly helpful to the grand finale!

He said:

“Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotchjimmy
a reply to: RealTruthSeekerOn the top right hand of the screen at the end it’s says pre-recorded video .? I thinks it’s a replay of a old comet maybe.

Comet Neowise July 2020?

Comet NEOWISE shines in stunning photos from the International Space Station

]
edit on 23-5-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That is a Comet clear as day.

and the other one to the right I'm not sure maybe a planet.

But ummm what is a Comet doing that close to Earth ? and yes as many have asked why on Earth have we heard nothing about this ?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Necromonger fleet moves from planet to planet, system to system, appearing as a comet before arrival. 

The Chronicles of Riddick Wiki

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep

top topics

<<   2 >>

join