It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Albanese to be the next Aus Prime Minister. God help us all...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't trust either side here, all they do is deny each others sides promises, yet we end up with the same outcome.

We're still doomed. Can't trust any of them. This is why I donkey vote. Even if you vote for an independent, the vote goes to the allegiance that they have with one party. When Pauline Hanson tried, she was hounded out of existence. They won't let go of the reigns. At least none of this was stolen, but the outcome is the same - same toilet, different day...

^ I trust this guy to do just as good (bad) job as his predecessor.. To paraphrase some left wing narrative, however, at least we got the bloke off the top shelf. We've gone from cheap wine, to cheap wine.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
And let's not forget, we're FORCED to vote. Or we're fined with a threat of appearing before a court should we CHOOSE not to participate in this pointless shambolic game.

"Boo hoo I have to have ID, you Rayyyyyysis..." - leftists in the US.

God damn it, I have a concussion, a lump on the back of my head like a boiled egg, a busted hip, a busted knee and can barely walk, and had to help me ol' mum, who is over 80, and push her chair to get through that long line of drivel, yet I had no choice. god, who'd be me... An Aussie, forced to vote. Meh..

And they won't stop babbling on about this on the tv incessantly. Thank god for youtube.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It was a lose/lose situation whatever the outcome.....personally I'm worried about the number of seats the Greens won......

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
And let's not forget, we're FORCED to vote. Or we're fined with a threat of appearing before a court should we CHOOSE not to participate in this pointless shambolic game.

Can you hand in a blank ballot? I've done that numerous times.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What we've done is given the losing side the right to be offended by that loss.

GUYS, someone has to lose in order for someone to win. If you can't handle the loss, get out of the game.

Adults only please.

And stop with the fraud BS. If there is so much of it, you should be able to prove it. People so convinced there is fraud. I assume they've seen it. I have not. Show me some of what you've seen. NOT WHAT YOU THINK.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh look! Your new PM is a member of WEF!
"Anthony Albanese Has Joined The World Economic Forum"

Ah.... but so was Scott Morrison...

WEF link

Oh and here's an article by one Pauline Hanson back at the beginning of May entitled "Pauline Hanson warns the 'Great Reset' is coming to Australia if Labor get elected - so what exactly IS she talking about?"
Article
I hate to tell you Pauline Hanson, but WEF have had Australia all sewn up for some time!
Same with UK, Tony Blair is a member as is Boris Johnson. Labour and Conservative.
ELECTIONS ARE 'RIGGED' NO MATTER WHICH WAY PEOPLE VOTE.

You've got to hand it to Klaus Schwab..... he has successfully made himself 'World Leader' by proxy.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Can you hand in a blank ballot? I've done that numerous times.

We have a marijuana party.. ticked 1 for them, 0 for the rest.

I mentioned that on youtube and being told off, lmao...

But yeah, sadly it just means the gripers win.. they're both gripers on each side, I don't want to play this game any more.. too tired, too sore, and don't really give af as I am not long for this world. They can all eat a bag of peanuts.. (That's dicks)

Especially when I had a fall and gave myself a concussion. Stoopid politicians... Oh but if you had covid you could use the web to vote... Oy Vey...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What the hell are you on about?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Oh look! Your new PM is a member of WEF!
"Anthony Albanese Has Joined The World Economic Forum"

Ah.... but so was Scott Morrison...

WEF link

Oh and here's an article by one Pauline Hanson back at the beginning of May entitled "Pauline Hanson warns the 'Great Reset' is coming to Australia if Labor get elected - so what exactly IS she talking about?"
Article
I hate to tell you Pauline Hanson, but WEF have had Australia all sewn up for some time!
Same with UK, Tony Blair is a member as is Boris Johnson. Labour and Conservative.
ELECTIONS ARE 'RIGGED' NO MATTER WHICH WAY PEOPLE VOTE.

You've got to hand it to Klaus Schwab..... he has successfully made himself 'World Leader' by proxy.

Rainbows
Jane

Thank you for that! I'd usually turn off when this pillock (albo) would speak, as he's such an inane politician... But now he's our Brandon.. :/

Hadn't seen that one before. Problem is, it's always been that way down here. One party in power does things to ruin us, we vote the other side, who promise change, in.... then they do the same... it's a pendulum of politics here.

I just keep to myself, get by when I can, and not worry if the price of bread goes up. Or we get a tax on fuel one side is necessary because of some event, while the other side bangs on about it being wrong... then when they get in, the tax remains..

To quote the Comedian... it's a joke, it's all a joke..

They've had us in the wef forever. It's what obedient politicians do. You know, save the world and all that #e... As more and more the agenda around the globe continues to grow, us - we - lose our ability to fight it.

I said long ago, we are the frog, and they are boiling us ever so slowly, knowing that we won't jump.. horrendous to think about really, what they are doing to us.
edit on 21-5-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

i'm not that familiar with the subject. all i know is that the right-wing conservatives were voted out and now a social democrat will be prime minister. what exactly has this man done wrong?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

stupid is in his water and he just drank a gallon.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ha was just about to ask if the chap had any connections to the Nazi Bilderberg WEF or the Trilatetal Commission (or the Council on Foreign Relations ).

Thanks for clearing that one up.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

i knew there was something wrong with scomo
but i could not put my finger on it.
now i know.
thank you
as for albo,
biden now has a like minded, easy to understand friend in canberra
cant listen to either of them
i call albo
aspro. = slow working dope.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't trust either side here, all they do is deny each others sides promises, yet we end up with the same outcome.

We're still doomed. Can't trust any of them. This is why I donkey vote. Even if you vote for an independent, the vote goes to the allegiance that they have with one party. When Pauline Hanson tried, she was hounded out of existence. They won't let go of the reigns. At least none of this was stolen, but the outcome is the same - same toilet, different day...

^ I trust this guy to do just as good (bad) job as his predecessor.. To paraphrase some left wing narrative, however, at least we got the bloke off the top shelf. We've gone from cheap wine, to cheap wine.

would you buy a used car from this bloke
pigs bloody ar#e
figure its a one term govt.
hope its a one term govt.
then the other wankers will be back
time will tell.
either way we are stuffed
edit on 21-5-2022 by pronto because: yep left a bit out

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It’s traditional to draw a phallus and a short inspirational message.

I cross out every name and scrawl ‘does not serve my will’

a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

😂😄🤣 you found an irrational bot dude!

The first of the season

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

i knew there was something wrong with scomo
but i could not put my finger on it.
now i know.
thank you
as for albo,
biden now has a like minded, easy to understand friend in canberra
cant listen to either of them
i call albo
aspro. = slow working dope.

Whenever I see the tosser albo on the box I am reminded of the aero-plane jelly add. Likewise for scomo who darkens my mind with that 'we're all happy little vegemites' jungle.

I like the tag 'aspro'. 'Aspro-boy is his name' now.

Good one,

Beers and cheers,

Bally.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Oh well,

Back to home brewing and growing me own.

Bally

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
personally I'm worried about the number of seats the Greens won......

That’s literally the best thing to have happened in this election.

I would have voted greens. But what can I say? Got home from work at 6am on Saturday morning, got drunk, fell asleep and didn’t bother… it just would’ve been a waste of my time anyway, since I live in a liberal dominated electorate!

When they send me the fine, which asks if you had a legitimate reason not to vote… I’m gonna say that I had covid like symptoms and didn’t want to risk other peoples health at risk… hopefully that’ll work.
edit on 21-5-2022 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: pronto

Oh well,

Back to home brewing and growing me own.

Bally

big coooeee to you cobs.
a beer is not a bad ideaa, might dump the coffee and pull one now
re aspro boy . me likes. will run with it too.
we need a go to kodak moment of him made up,
with one of those
1930's/40's pin wheel topped caps on his nogging,
done in the lbgthxyz colours
that would top it right off

top topics

<<   2 >>

join