It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Finds mRNA Vaccines Actually Hurt Long-Term Immunity Versus Unvaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A new study published on medrxiv shows that mRNA vaccines are hurting long term immunity. While they focused on the immunity specifically related to coronavirus, what has not been considered is how this reduced immunity could cause a problem for any pathogen encountered in the future. This is what the data from many countries has been showing, but it continues to be ignored as its conflicts with the mainstream narrative.

The study used the following methodology:

“To evaluate for evidence of prior infection in a person with a history of COVID-19 vaccination, a test that specifically evaluates anti-N should be used. Past infection is best determined by serologic testing that indicates the presence of anti-N antibody,” according to the CDC.

The study discovered the following:

The study analyzed data from 1,789 participants (1,298 placebo recipients and 491 vaccine recipients) with Covid-19 infection at 99 sites in the US during the blinded phase (through March 2021).

Among the participants with confirmed Covid-19 illness, only 21 out of 52 (40%) of people who received the Moderna shots had antibodies compared to the placebo recipients, 605 out 648 (93%).

Ale x Berenson has done his own analysis of this study on his substack. Alex claims this is the most powerful evidence yet that mRNA vaccines hurt long term immunity.

Unvaccinated people are much more likely to develop broad antibody immunity after Covid infections than people who have received mRNA shots, a new study shows.

The chart that should worry the vaccinated: the yellow line shows the odds that an unvaccinated person will develop anti-nucleocapsid antibodies to Sars-Cov-2, stratified by viral load. The blue line shows the same odds for a person who received an mRNA shot.

An unvaccinated person has an almost 60 percent chance of developing antibodies even with an extremely mild infection; a vaccinated person needs almost 100,000 times as much virus in his blood to have the same chance.

SOURCE

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26503545]v1rtu0s0[/post
I don't wanna be rude or anything but recently I've noticed a lot of posts popping up that have very bad sources. So I look them up before I post.
And I look up who the author of the article is. There has been so much fake stuff recently.

People please read who is writing the article before you post anything. Not the OP, the actual link to article.

The only source you named is Alex berenson. The only thing that pops up from him is he writes books.
I'm sorry, he's a fiction writer.

Look up the names of the people in the stories linked to here before you make assumptions

edit on 5/19/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please who ever reads this look up alex berenson or alex berenson doctor or anything you can think of. He's not a scientist he is a right wing journalist. I am rather right wing so I hate when these kind of things get posted without the person knowing who Alex berenson even is
edit on 5/19/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: New post

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I don't wanna be rude or anything but recently I've noticed a lot of posts popping up that have very bad sources. So I look them up before I post.
And I look up who the author of the article is. There has been so much fake stuff recently.

People please read who is writing the article before you post anything. Not the OP, the actual link to article.

The only source you named is Alex berenson. The only thing that pops up from him is he writes books.

Look up the names of the people in the stories linked to here before you make assumptions

The source is at the bottom of the article, look again.

If you can't find it, this is the source:

SOURCE

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Before I get into it any further. Find any link that brings up the name alex berenson

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've read some reports that some researchers think the mRNA vaccine causes the immune system to highly focus on covid, and the rest of the immune system sees no need to continue focusing its efforts on other pathogens, so basically quits producing them.
From reading, that's my take on how the vaccine may be hijacking our immune system from being multi-faceted to singularly focused. In my mind, that could make what would normally be a mild virus or infection overwhelming and potentially deadly.

We still have years of data to collect before science can possibly know what they've done to humanity.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Before I get into it any further. Find any link that brings up the name alex berenson

I included some of his analysis, take it or leave it. But the actual study is separate from his analysis.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I've read some reports that some researchers think the mRNA vaccine causes the immune system to highly focus on covid, and the rest of the immune system sees no need to continue focusing its efforts on other pathogens, so basically quits producing them.
From reading, that's my take on how the vaccine may be hijacking our immune system from being multi-faceted to singularly focused. In my mind, that could make what would normally be a mild virus or infection overwhelming and potentially deadly.

We still have years of data to collect before science can possibly know what they've done to humanity.

This is an exact description of VAIDS. What most people don't understand is you can have AIDS that isn't caused by HIV. They are so closely associated, that people can't seem to grasp this concept, but the evidence is showing the mRNA vaccines literally cause AIDS and it may get worse over time.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well it's odd one of the main people in the article that you linked doesn't seem to exist. I want you to be right! I just wanna make sure it's a real person, been duped too many times recently.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

He sources the preprint article as well. The 40% and 90% come from there. I'm not vetting it all the way, but it really doesn't seem out our of line with what should be expected.

Some of the disclosures are about the authors being employed by pharma and getting funding from NIH. It's virtually impossible that they manipulated data to make vaccines look worse.

It's preprint, but I think given the disclosures we know they aren't biased against the vaccines.

This is interesting. I think it's probably getting too nitty gritty for most to care, but it's interesting to me. We need a lot more data, but I'm curious what this translates to for mortality. It could be negligible, but we need a lot more research being done on these unintended consequences and their impacts.

Could it be the serious illness and hospitalization claims were untrue? I never bought their claim about that. It was too early, too fast, when they started making the claim. If there is a reduction I think it's probably not anywhere near what they claim, in any event not meeting previous definitions of vaccination.

We can't ever let that part slip from our minds. They lost the vaccine debate and changed the definition. We're now seeing that maybe even changing words wasn't enough to make this vaccine look good. Now that we've seen the lengths they'll go to obfuscating data I consider almost anything we see to be highly suspect. The trial data made me lose any illusion that there hasn't been far more manipulation than I thought possible.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No way did you go and read that entire thing and research every source they listed there.
You have not debunked this.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I also am having a hard time with this after following up on your comments.

In the OP source link:

Conclusions and Relevance As a marker of recent infection, anti-N Abs may have lower sensitivity in mRNA-1273-vaccinated persons who become infected. Vaccination status should be considered when interpreting seroprevalence and seropositivity data based solely on anti-N Ab testing

Trial Registration ClinicalTrials.gov NCT04470427

So I went to the clinical trials site for this ( clinicaltrials.gov... ) and it shows it is a pending study with no conclusions as of yet.

No Study Results Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov for this Study

Recruitment Status : Active, not recruiting
Estimated Primary Completion Date : December 29, 2022
Estimated Study Completion Date : December 29, 2022

Regarding Alex Berenson, he has been accused of spreading false information in his claims on vaccines but that doesn't necessarily mean he is wrong. He is on Wikipedia and has some small claim to fame, mostly his books. I honestly can't tell where he is getting this information from and there are so many sites sourcing the identical "study" but you can't find anything else about it. I actually copied and pasted small specific parts from the "source" document and it only brings up the sites that are spreading the identical information.

Dog chasing tail is all I'm getting with the exception of what I supplied above, I am not able to prove it's a real conclusion and it certainly isn't to the sited study.

It's even on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But this 'study' was posted in April of 2020 and regardless of my capabilities to prove or disprove it's validity, it doesn't seem like there would have been enough time to test the theories presented and get accurate results.

I'll never vax against Covid19, but I would like to know where the report actually came from.

edit on 20-5-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What you really wouldn’t want is billions of people with compromised immunity when some new and nasty little viruses come along. That would be very bad indeed and not necessarily traceable by the average Joe back to the mRNA vaccines. A pox on them I say. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They dont care, theyre livin the McLife.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Cherry picked data with bad descriptions.

The OP's source shows that the vax is extremely effective and that it suffers a completely normal drop off in immunity which is exactly what you would expect to see. The OP's own source debunk the claims being made but depends on people not understanding math, or biology.

It's normal for immunity to drop off after a period with no exposure to the virus. It happens with naturally acquired immunity too. The important thing is that if you are exposed again then immunity goes back up.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

No way did you go and read that entire thing and research every source they listed there.
You have not debunked this.

You only need to read about 8 sections, it's a 15 minute read if you understand the topic.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Someone I know broke out in some rash and hives. She was wondering what could have caused it to happen. I did talk to her about diet and her using a lot of turmeric...which causes her to have an intolerance to onions when she eats a lot of it.

But I started to wonder, could it be something like shingles. She got vaccinated about three months ago for covid and it started after that. She also did go and get a shingles vaccine because the doctor figured she might need one. So I typed in shingles vaccine and rash or hives....but this popped up and I wonder if it is the cause.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This would explain why the nursing home around here experienced a lot of rashes in old people after taking the vaccine...actually hive like bumps. I know someone who works in a nursing home and she did not want to get her dad vaccinated or take it herself because of the major skin problems in the nursing home following vaccination. Eventually her father did get vaccinated, the doctor talked him into it when she was not around in the hospital. But he got covid anyway...but it was not a bad case of covid. He was in there for some breathing problems but tested negative until about three days after the shot...probably just a coincidence though.

But the rash on a lot of old people in the nursing home after vaccination....could it be because of the article I listed. Evidently this is known as a problem with both the vaccine and the infection...but should the vaccine be allowed to have this side effect...the effects are from the mRNA vaccine in articles I read. The cytokine storm risk is suppressed with the vaccine as is expected, but it may be a problem for those who have had chicken pox. I feel it would probably be a short term susceptability as long as they do not keep getting boosted over and over. The evidence is out there that this is happening but we do not hear anything about this in the media or in side effects listed for the vaccine. It should be listed as a side effect but they don't want people thinking they messed up I suppose so just blow it off.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Alex Berenson is a “fiction writer”? LOL ..you have no idea what you’re even talking about! a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Please give some supporting information for your claims of “extremely effective” and “normal for yada yada yada” Geesh,… talk about cherry picking and not understanding how to present a real argument. a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This is explicable in that people who are not vaccinated against the spike protein part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, actually come into closer cellular surface contact between the neucleocapsid of the virus far more frequently than those whose immune systems begin acting upon detection of the spike, which sticks outside of the nucleocapsid.

As there is less biochemic contact with the nucleacapsid after natural infection in those who are vaccinated, the immune action to create antibodies in response is also lessened.

Our immune response also begins to roll off over time and so it is highly likely that after some months, these people who had elevated anti-N after SARS-CoV-2 infection would return to lower levels.

And then we get to the issues of the seriousness and prevalence of nucleocapsid mediated diseases, compared with that of COVID-19.

top topics

join