It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden - International Man of Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How many seasons can this show keep going?

If you're connected to the US government, here's a suggestion to bring some respect and credibility back to the Whitehouse.

Whenever Biden addresses the nation, you need to keep a kid around to keep his focus in one place. Then you lather his gums with peanut butter and have someone ventriloquist his speeches for him while he tries to eat the peanut butter.

Perhaps Jeff Dunham would take the gig.

Living through this timeline will surely come with a sought-after honorary badge in the afterlife.

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe the reality we find ourselves in these past few years.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

how come the jokes forum is now an offshoot of the political mudpit?

While i understand biden makes people angry with his age and abilities, can we please at least have 1 forum which is not tainted by mindless political BS

Some of us think ALL politicians are dopes

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: 19Bones79

how come the jokes forum is now an offshoot of the political mudpit?

While i understand biden makes people angry with his age and abilities, can we please at least have 1 forum which is not tainted by mindless political BS

Some of us think ALL politicians are dopes

I suggest making more threads on topics you would like to talk about. Complaining is cool and all, but it really doesn't advance the ball any.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Q: What's the difference between politics and a joke?

top topics

join