It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something goes across the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I saw this and thought possible space plane. Might be a bug. Might be an asteroid. But I can't be sure so I wanted everyone to take a look.

In the video you see "something" crossing the moon. And at the end it looks as if it skips across or out of the moons atmosphere.

I've attached two images. One of the UFO and the second one of UFO exiting the moons disc. Certainly interesting.

TikTok

Second Video

edit on 17-5-2022 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Almost certainly a high altitude (normal cruising altitude) plane. The "dust" at the end is the contrast that lets you briefly see the exhaust from the engines. There's too much heat haze to see them when its in front of the moon, and once it's past that point there isn't enough contrast to see it.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Makes sense. The second video does seem to show a blinking light after it passes the moon.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Almost certainly a high altitude (normal cruising altitude) plane. The "dust" at the end is the contrast that lets you briefly see the exhaust from the engines. There's too much heat haze to see them when its in front of the moon, and once it's past that point there isn't enough contrast to see it.

I would agree with you but that dust cloud at the end is intriguing , I watched it 20 times and that does not seem to be exhaust . I wanna believe damn it Zaphod

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

A high altitude airplane flying OFF THE MOON? Seems plausible.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It looks like dust, but it’s just distortion from the exhaust.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Of course not, hence the “normal cruising altitude” part of my post.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Looks like it walks like a bug

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Take you pic.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Definitely a ufo spacecraft, whether it's goverment or alien that's the question.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
No offence but the scale of the plane to the moon makes me think that object is closer to the moon then earth. The moon looks alot larger as viewed through a telescope.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aussie_Rock

Have you seen how small some private jets are? This is the Hawker 800SIG, used by the South Korean Air Force.

The Hawker 800 has a service ceiling of 43,000 feet. At normal cruising altitude something that size would appear to be much closer to the moon, due to its small size. And that's not the only small jet out there. Some regional airline aircraft are pretty small, especially at their cruising altitudes.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm going with Space Force!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Take you pic.

Take your Pic
If you pause on the enlarged part you will see it crawls across something.

edit on 18-5-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join