It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Lawyer Goes on Trial for Attempting to Ruin Donald Trump in 2016 and 2017.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Guess I'll share Ron's breakdown here as well. He does a great job of breaking this down.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Only 30 mins in.

Gruler/Gouveia is usually spot on.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yea the name change messes with me too because I've been watching him so long. These days I just call him Rob and reference his law firm lol!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Perhaps Special Counsel John Durham is working to build a wall of PROTECTION around corrupt top-tier Democrats.

Experienced Prosecutor John Durham knew the D.C. jury pool would be composed primarily of Democrats. Yet he did NOT object to the numerous conflicts of interest displayed with 4 members of the jury. 3 jurors were Hillary donors. 1 juror has a daughter who plays on the same soccer team as defendant Michael Sussmann's daughter.

The corrupt Obama-appointed judge in this case forbid Durham from describing the interactions Hillary Clinton had with Sussman, pertaining to candidate Trump.

But when Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook took the stand, and told the jury that Sussmann got his OK to damage Trump in the media, directly from Hillary Clinton, John Durham didn't use newly opened door to introduce the evidence he was earlier told not to use....The text messages tying Sussmann to Clinton, when it came to damaging candidate Donald Trump.

Could Special Counsel John Durham, and his team of top-tier Prosecutors be so out of practice in a court setting that they made mistakes you'd expect of freshmen prosecutors?

Or, could Attorney General Merrick Garland and President Joe Biden not be concerned about Durham, because Durham is doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing...building that wall of protection around Hillary-Obama-Comey-McCabe-CNN, etc..??

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join