It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Black Triangle Theories - Spoiler - Man Made Warp Drive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hi! I'm the guy who made that presentation video. I've made an updated one with a ton more info, hope you like it: youtu.be...

a reply to: Type1338

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MYTbrain1

Watched it last week as Ventura's chats are on my subs ( did you see Targ on Alien Scientist - was epic).

Liked it a lot- GG's etc....nearly didnt watch due to the usage of Fouche's (likely) misinformed designation but glad I did.

Care to expand your thoughts about Pais "secret sauce" as you mention DoE but dont say how it could fit in with Pais design.
edit on 14-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No, no, no, no, no!

Do not limit yourself to how much we know about physics right now. If you do, you can not rise above the limits of your own intellect.

The Higgs boson is a manifestation of the Higgs field. That is where the big discovery lies. The quantum sea we are in allows matter to manifest itself in spacetime. We don’t know how gravity is related with the quantum field (some think it is limited to spacetime itself). But wherever it carried/transported/manifests from is not known.

Or so we are told.

What if Einstein, like Tesla, held back information from his equations that would allow for faster than light travel? All because we, as a society, were not ready for such power.

If gravity is quantized then there is a carrier of that force. What if we have the description bassackwards? It is not the attraction between mass at distance squared but the sum total of all mass against all other masses?? That is why planets and stars are spherical. It (gravity)?is more like atmospheric pressure than a force at a distance.

I mean, c’mon! If the universe is expanding then gravity would be getting weaker because of distance!

But it doesn’t.

So blocking the total interaction of all mass on your spacecraft removes it from the frame of reference of gravity (the universe). Which means very fast travel times/distances.

That is what Ben Rich was hinting at. The laws of physics are not broken just side stepped for a bit.

Or, you can stay in your comfort zone and be smug and quote Einstein. Hell, scientists used to say rockets couldn’t work in apace. And they thought that traveling faster than 18 mph would mean that you couldn’t breathe. And rocks can’t fall from the sky because there is no earth up in the sky and rocks don’t float like clouds.

Hey, aren’t clouds metric tons of water???

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

So blocking the total interaction of all mass on your spacecraft

You saw that in Mass Effect.
So far , there is no element 0 .

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

So, basically a "Mach's principle" shield - right?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
To respond to the thread title as opposed to the OP video IMO a plausible BT theory are various sizes of LTA LO military craft used for surveillance / light transport which, when deployed in multiples, can be used to deliberately give the impression of instantaneous movement over large distances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join