It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Black Triangle Theories - Spoiler - Man Made Warp Drive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For those who genuinely want to go into a very deep dive into the black triangles and their probable origins and propulsion systems then this video is it.

I made many notes and will be currently researching as much as possible but so far everything this gentleman has presented has proven to be accurate.

Holy cow...how could we have had this tech and capability for the past 50 years? I don't know if I can believe it or not to be honest.

edit on 16-5-2022 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
To create a warp would take as much energy as traveling at the speed of light .
Near infinite .
And could not be created within a "triangle" no matter the color .
E=MC^2

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Stunning you watched the entire 1.2 hour video in 2 minutes. Keep talking out of your ass please.

EDIT: "Warp Drive" is a generic and relative term BTW derived from sci-fi movies. An exotic propulsion system is more fitting for what's discussed in this video.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Posting YouTube video still works fine. Quote this to see how it's done.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thanks. Fixed.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh look, RQ180.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Near infinite .
E=MC^2

Using the modern laws of Physics and materials used in energy that we know of yes you are right , but things change everyday.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

If you could reduce an object's mass to zero, light speed would be possible. If you could make an object have negative mass, you could go faster than light.

Even the laws of physics have loopholes.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Don't have to .
Warp was the only word I needed to debunk .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

Using the modern laws of Physics and materials used in energy that we know of yes you are right , but things change everyday.

Not that .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

If you could reduce an object's mass to zero, light speed would be possible. If you could make an object have negative mass, you could go faster than light.

I guess it's possible in one's imagination .
Not so much in the real world .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And only 100 years ago to think going 25,000 mph was impossible? Now we leave orbit at those speeds with combustable fuels.
edit on 17-5-2022 by myss427 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

Not everyone agrees.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Near infinite .
E=MC^2

"If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right, but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Arthur C. Clarke

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Enjoyed the first part of the video.

So one point of distinction I think the speaker might be hinting at (and not sure if he mentioned this later on in the presentation) is between a "warp" drive and mass cancellation. Both are theoretical science concepts that could end up in a propulsion system not reliant on aerodynamics.

The ideas and theoretical science behind a "warp" drive are pretty widely talked about, but, as far as the applied science on how to warp spacetime, we are light years away from understanding how to actually do it. There is the information provided by Bob Lazaar, but one may choose to either believe or disbelieve Bob, and my understanding is that even Bob admits that while he claims we have our hands on actual warp drives, we still haven't fully reverse engineered them and know how to build one, with terrestrial materials, from scratch.

I find that there are fewer discussions about what might be a more accessible technology for creating a craft like the so-called TR-3B using mass cancellation; the Biefield-Brown effect fits in this category. There is an entire branch of hypothetical propulsion science called electrogravitics that some have speculated are already in use by black budget craft. Mark McCandlish (R.I.P.) used to deep dive into various aspects of electrogravitics in his talks.

To build a craft like the TR-3B that can hover/loiter indefinitely, the use of "warp" technology might not be necessary, if we understand how to harness and scale up electrogravitics.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Just the fact the video has TR-3b in it's title will drive off a few here. I haven't watched but I randomly skipped to a few bits and it is indeed talking about that airframe which is thoroughly debunked.

Ufology is a murky murky body of water and the TR-3b is most definitely a red herring. Personally I'm not interested in doing mental gymnastics that'll lead me to believe in this supposed ship, been there and done it and like many others found it all to be nothing but a distraction.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Obviously it would take an extreme amount of energy to power a warp drive, but that doesn't mean it is impossible. We also need to keep in mind that scientists have already developed several possible methods to substantially reduce the amount of energy required.

We should hope that warp drives are possible to build, because without them our species has an exponentially higher chance of failing to colonize other solar systems, and going extinct as a result. Warp drives also help explain how UFO's can move so fast without killing the occupants.

They are warping space-time around the craft, but the space-time inside the craft remains "flat", so it seems perfectly normal to the occupants, even when changing directions at very high speeds. I don't see a simple way to explain their movements without warp drives.

I feel the biggest problem of all is that warp drives could allow for FTL speeds, and the moment you start moving faster than light, you get causality violations. In other words an FTL warp drive would also act a time machine, which could potentially cause time travel paradoxes.

So perhaps it's impossible to create an FTL warp drive but still possible to create sub-light-speed warp drives, since those don't seem to violate causality. Or maybe the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is true, in which case we can avoid time travel paradoxes.

That is the reason why I've written several threads about the link between UFO's, warp drives, and time travel. What if UFO's actually are man made, what does that imply? I recently watched a pretty good video explaining why any FTL warp drive would allow for time travel:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But for a warp drive to generate enough negative energy, you would need a lot of matter. Alcubierre estimated that a warp drive with a 100-meter bubble would require the mass of the entire visible universe.

In 1999, physicist Chris Van Den Broeck showed that expanding the volume inside the bubble but keeping the surface area constant would reduce the energy requirements significantly, to just about the mass of the sun. A significant improvement, but still far beyond all practical possibilities.

Ref: scitechdaily.com...

I've talked to some of the scientists who are most known for promoting
the Alcubierre drive.

They always hand wave about the negative mass, like they are talking about Jesus.

I also talked to one of the scientists who works at LIGO, the gravity wave observatory.

He concurred with my observation, that LIGO would almost certainly 'go crazy' if
any such ships were close to Earth.

Since it doesn't go crazy, there are no such ships close to Earth.

And no, it's not rational to say "they are cloaking the disturbance with god tech'.

You could cloak your ship alone, but that's not what needs to be cloaked.
It's the space-time conntinuum in a large part of the solar system which
would need to be cloaked...

You might as well believe in Jesus, and on top of that Jesus is your personal slave.

That's about the scale of absurdity involved.

So... unlike people who go 'gee wiz! this video confirms my biases..'
I looked into it personally.

IMHO it's a non-starter.
edit on 17-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've talked to some of the scientists who are most known for promoting
the Alcubierre drive.

They always hand wave about the negative mass, like they are talking about Jesus.

Most warp drive designs you see these days don't require negative energy/mass, they use different tricks to achieve the same sort of negative warping without the use of exotic matter. However there is still a chance negative mass is a real thing, I've sure you've seen some of my posts about the twin universe model. But even if that model is correct, it would still be virtually impossible to collect any negative mass since it would get repelled from the positive mass in our galaxy. But perhaps a sufficiently advanced society could find a way.

I also talked to one of the scientists who works at LIGO, the gravity wave observatory.

He concurred with my observation, that LIGO would almost certainly 'go crazy' if
any such ships were close to Earth.

This is an interesting point I hadn't considered before. It does seem like a warp drive operating near the Earth would give off detectable gravitational waves. But it probably also depends on the type of warp drive, systems which use oscillating warp fields to conserve energy may give off less detectable waves. We also have to remember that energy is lost via gravitational waves, so an efficient warp drive would need to minimize the gravitational waves being given off. There is also the possibility LIGO simply isn't allowed to reveal certain data which would compromise secret air craft projects.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join