It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Nanoparticles and Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The subject of gold nanoparticles was brought up in a reply to a recent post of mine.  I commented that they were used for cancer treatment and I figured I would follow up and provide a better explanation.

They work by absorbing radiation and heating up, which kills the tumor cells.  They can target cells and locations using ligands that are specific for certain receptors.  The presenter in this video gives a good explanation:

The woman in the video says that the gold particles would radiate the absorbed energy in many different forms.  Meaning, there would be photons, or light emission.  That would be interesting to see on an endoscope video of cancer treatment, but I wouldn't want them in my brain.
If it wasn't for the depopulation agenda, I would be more excited about this, but I don't believe they will be stopping cancer in the general population. 
Yuval Harari of the WEF says that life extending technologies will be reserved for the rich.  Important, because the masses will all be poor on fake programmable currency. 

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
i doubt the radiation would be in the visible spectrum
more likely ionizing radiation

join