It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual harassment investigation launched against 3 middle schoolers' wrong use of pronouns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So some little snot thinks she is the exorcist girl and that they are Legion and they are many. Appears the kid and the school system is trying to force the other kids to use They/Them when addressing a single person. Like regular people are not going to mess that crazy crap up. Appears the They/Them girl may go out of her way to police and yell at the other kids about it.

Anyway, they want to charge the 8th grade kids with F'en Sexual harassment. That is some serious BS there. I would simply argue that it is not the proper use of English which the school teaches. How are they going to fight that one?

Now these nuts think they can destroy you if you don't talk like they want you to like a damned puppet. Enough is enough.

Wisconsin mom says son, 13, was accused of SEXUAL HARASSMENT and hit with Title IX sexual harassment complaint for refusing to refer to non-binary classmate by 'they/them' pronouns

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The mere use of biologically correct pronouns not only does not constitute sexual harassment under Title IX or the District's own policy, it is also speech protected by the First Amendment,' a May 12 letter to the school superintendent, counselor, and principal reads.

'Mispronouning' is also not sexual harassment under Title IX because gender identity is not included within the definition of sex within Title IX. In fact, the Department of Education is currently attempting to amend Title IX to add it,' the letter goes on to explain.

'To be clear, this statement does not accurately or fully portray the incidents described—as you know, the student in question has teased the boys as much if not more, including calling them numerous names and yelling at them for not using 'they/them' prnouns even when they were not talking to or about her—but even if everything in the music teacher's statement were accurately characterized, it does not amount to the sort of 'severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive' conduct that crosses the line into sexual harassment,' the letter stated.

'The charge against students for sexual harassment is an extreme abuse of the Title IX process. It's totally inappropriate and is totally being mishandled by the school district,' said Luke Berg from the organization.

Video here -

cbsaustin.com/news/nation-world/sexual-harassment-investigation-launched-into-3-middle-schoolers-wrong-use-of-pronouns-lgbtq-discrimination-allegation s-kiel-wisconsin-title-xi-9-trans-transgender-pronouns-he-him-she-her-they-theirs
edit on 13-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

At this point I am going out of my way to piss them off. I will call them whatever I want to call them

then I will call their parents idiots

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

At this point I am going out of my way to piss them off. I will call them whatever I want to call them

then I will call their parents idiots

Pretty much. Like I explained to my husband, compliance against wills is just False Niceties. If you look like a man, I will address you as such, a Sir. Likewise for woman -- a Ma'am.

If I can't tell WTF I'm looking at, Im winging it, and calling you Pat/Chris mentally until I know anything further.
Legislate that, thought police weenies.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Where is Lisa?

They went to the store

They? Who was with her.

You said HER, They is a Them not a she or her... sexual harassment.

Just idiotic.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

LoL, you said Weenies ! Actually that should be the pronoun for all the weirdos !

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sakrateri
a reply to: Nyiah

LoL, you said Weenies ! Actually that should be the pronoun for all the weirdos !

Already exists, Karens permeate society in all walks

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This type of thing is easily solved...don't talk to the individual at all. That's pretty simple and after a while not having any friends or social aspects of school they won't act like that. Problem solved no need to even argue!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The teachers need to learn what words are plural and what words are not.
These imbeciles seem to be drawn to teaching their perverse version of reality to kids.
We all know who the sex offender is and it ain't the boy who called the it by its proper sex.
Yeah,just called it it.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

She must be that non-binary miner (minor) I heard about.

Found gold in them/their hills!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
"They/them" might be right for folks with multiple personality disorder.

The problem is when talking: Does one use "I" and "me" or "we" and "us"?

I don't mean to be denigrating schizophrenics by suggesting they are wierdos or anything. Just wondering WTF is happening in America.
edit on 14-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: spelling mastakes

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
this is funny - those of us with a job can be forced to tow the line on these crazys, but a student mandated to be in school can exercise their 1st amendment to address these people any way they choose and the state will still be required to educate them

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Such an abuse of power is illegal in itself. There is almost zero possibility of any conviction (what are the chances that all 12 members f a jury will be "woke"?) and once this case is dismissed, the parents should sue. Not just the school district, but the school board members individually and any administrators in this school as well. And of course, don't forget the parents of this girl, and the complainant HERself. These false charges are of a nature so as to seriously affect the accused' ability to earn a future living, and thus any award should be sufficient to provide them with a substantial income for the rest of their lives.

Three victims... that's hovering in 8 digits. That would relegate any school board member, school administrator, and the complaining family to poverty for the rest of their lives. And if they refuse to work to make enough to pay? Well, we have a precedent in the family courts: contempt of court, which means indefinite jail time until they comply.

I would say this also constitutes child abuse. That means each of them (except the complainant HERself, since SHE is a minor) should be labelled a child predator and forbidden contact with children for the rest of their lives. As for the complainant, SHE should be removed from the household and placed in custody of the state until SHE can be placed in an appropriate foster home. It's obvious that this household is setting horrible examples for HER that can only lead to severe social problems in later life.

Yeah, I think that should make things right as much as is possible. It will also give notice to other families: you want to go all "woke" and hurt kids? Make sure you can afford it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The pronoun thing has become so Orwellian.

When asked for my pronoun I now say it/its

that forces the idiots to use a non human pronoun

which makes them very uncomfortable

in hopes it will make them see how ridiculous the whole thing is.

In today's alt-left liberal totalitarian world they MUST comply and use the pronouns it/its - OR ELSE - as we see with their own rules!

Talk about fun to do!

edit on 5/14/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's ridiculous.
Some of these people change their pronouns every day and then actually expect others to keep up with their madness.

It's clown world.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
I don't mean to be denigrating schizophrenics by suggesting they are wierdos or anything. Just wondering WTF is happening in America.

With the new "Ministry of Truth" created by the Democratic Party alt-left
now run by the "Singing Nun of the God of Liberalism"
we can soon expect more crazy new rules of speech that must be followed -
OR ELSE!

This is a tik tok video made by the person
now in charge of the rules of acceptable speech in the USA.
Appointed by not other than Biden and the Democratic Party.

I give you: TA DA
THE SINGING NUN OF THE GOD OF LIBERALISM!

The left has become off their rocker totalitarians
determined to force everyone to speak
according to the rules which they change daily
and attempt to force the entire population into compliance.

This is a power trip, but worse
it is attempting to force everyone
into their version of morals and values
which are no where near the morals and values of the USA for 200 years.
Which sometimes defy the laws of science,
such as a person with XX chromosomes (female)
must now be called a man/he
and a person with XY chromosomes (male)
must now be called a woman/she if that is what they want to be called
and they must be allowed to display their genitals
in the locker room of the "opposite" chromosomal pattern,
if they say they are that "sex".
If anyone objects they are immediately punished and censured.

edit on 5/14/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

it is attempting to force everyone into their version of morals and values

This time by law. Sexual harassment is a very serious crime; the legal penalties are bad enough, but the social stigma lasts a lifetime. I think most people here have seen evidence of this, but I will recant a tale from my younger days that illustrates it.

I was working for a government facility as a designer. There was this fellow, an engineer, who I met on my very first day. He was from "Baaaa"ston, had a Yankee accent so think you could cut it with a knife, and was arrogant enough to make Donald Trump take a step back and say, "Dude, calm down!" I of course, nicknamed him "Yankee" (later shortened to "Yank"). That first day he tried a trick on me that he used on all new guys... he had a bowl of jalapenos on his desk and he would bet the new guys that he could eat 10 of them in a row... and he'd do it, every time, while staring right into their eyes. I guess it made him feel like a big guy, I don't know.

So after refusing to play that game myself, I waited until another new guy came on and slipped a red habanero in, buried under the green jalapenos. Yank pulled his trick, and grabbed the habanero instead of a jalapeno. He let out a yelp of pain, and spent the next hour in the bathroom trying to get control of himself.

We wound up being friends after that. Go figure.

Anyway, there was also this woman who later hired on. She was everything everyone there wasn't. She made it known the first day she was Jewish and a feminist (used to make nasty cracks to the preacher who sat beside me about the cross he had on his desk)... OK, good to know I guess. She was also lesbian and made no secret of that fact. OK, whatever cranks your tractor. She was vegetarian; she used to look over people's shoulder while they were eating and make snide comments. One day I had a ham sammich and she commented "That looks like a piece of human leg!" She looked shocked when I just agreed and kept on eating.

One day her car broke down and was going to take a few weeks to fix. She asked me if she could catch a ride in to work and back home. OK, no skin off my hide, sure. So I gave her a ride every day... until one day I was talking to Yank off to the side. He was given to some pretty nasty humor, but he always kept it out of the main area. He told an off-color joke to me, I laughed, and the woman came around the corner. She gave him a dirty look and hurried off.

The next day, Yank was dismissed for sexual harassment. One of our best engineers.

That made me realize just how dangerous she was. So that evening I asked her on the way home to find another ride to and from work. I made up an excuse, but the real reason was that I was alone with someone I considered a predator and wanted to put an end to that. She got all upset. A few days later, after she had found another ride, I was called into the office over a sexual harassment charge.

Luckily, some friends of mine stepped up for me and all charges were dismissed. She left a couple of weeks later. And ever since, I have become almost as bad as Mike Pence... I try desperately to never be alone with any woman other than my wife. Today, that's just self-protection for a man. That woman could have taken my job and destroyed my reputation, all over her anger at everyone else for something no one except her understood. I never did or said one thing out of line to her.

I was in my 20s... these kids are 13! Sexual harassment? Over a pronoun? That is war right there!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
"but even if everything in the music teacher's statement were accurately characterized,"

Music teacher 'identifies' as them/they/other?
It's almost as if our benevolent government wanting parents to wise up and get their kids out of the public school system? When will parents stop letting teachers mess up our children's minds?

You're either LGBTQwhatever and are just as disturbed as any straight person over this kind of crazy nonsense, or you're faux LGBTQish,with some serious personality disorders going on, seeking attention. There was a time this little Karen would have been sent to the psych ward for an evaluation to set up a treatment plan. Now, they're being lauded as the heroes, blazing a trail to the future.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Good grief.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I am sorry, but how many people do you know? How in the heck are supposed to accurately rely on remembering everyone's pronoun preferences much less being mentally agile enough to play the pronoun game accurately for everyone in a rapid conversation.

I think they just rely on being exceptions rather than the norm to remain special and difficult like most gluten intolerants.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
DAMMIT i'm going to start calling people i know what's it's face.
this crap has gotten totally out of hand.
just total idiotic thinking from total IDIOTS.
On Second thought maybe i'll call people IT,THAT, or Whatever.

edit on 14-5-2022 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join