It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Thinks Labeling Republicans as Ultra-MAGA is an Ultra-Major Insult.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You have a very poor and uneducated outlook of the world and society.

I'm not even trying to diss you, argue or even have a discussion, you need to work on your netiquette and look to expand your mind beyond political hyperpartisanship.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll do better. I really believe 30% or so of Republicans are mentally ill.

I think they can't handle living in 2022 and would LOVE to go back to 1950. Why? Because they don't control everything all the time now. They are always AFRAID now. Afraid of Disney, and gays. Afraid of social change and minorites. Afraid of Big Bird and Mickey Mouse. They think pedophiles are around EVERY SINGLE CORNER, but that none of them are Republicans.

It's just that simple. Their majority has shrunk, and they can't handle it. They would rather burn it down then settle for another group or groups to have more control than they do.

The Party of Trump is just a Party of crying losers who have nothing better to do than play victim.

That's what Biden should have said.

you are very good. Exceptional even. I don't think I have ever seen a member here be so consistently wrong, aside from Silly. You are in a class of your own. Be proud.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I like it!!

Ultra maga, sounds like a new and improved laundry detergent!

That is the new improved name of the advanced, spirituality enlightened pro trumpers!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

I wish a leftist could log in and explain why "Making America Great" is such a bad thing.

Waiting. . . . . .

I don't want America to be great. I want America to be safe, sane and civilized. We haven't done anything "great" since the atom bomb was invented and people realized how psychotic we can truly be. We don't need any more of that.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Where has "safe sane and civilized" gotten us?

Crime is rampant, we have fewer freedoms, our cities are cespools, inflation, open borders, bad foreign policies. . . . .

We are unsafe, insane, and our cities are like badly made Mad Max movies.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I wish a leftist could log in and explain why "Making America Great" is such a bad thing.

Waiting. . . . . .

1) Liberals have pinted themselves into an intolerant corner wherein they no longer even entertain the idea of speaking with a diverse group of people. Instead they willingly herd themselves into tighter and tighter echo chambers. In such an environment all they perceive is their own confirmation bias. In their minds "MAGA" is a derogatory acronym and so to them it stands to reason that Ultra-MAGA is an insult.

Liberals also suffer from a form of dilution, that dispite the tighter and tighter echo chambers they willingly close themselves off in they also believe everyone out side of that chamber agrees with them 100%, less a very small minority of right wing extremists. So they think what ever they believe will be accepted by the majority of people.

Under these circumstances Ultra-MAGA is an insult.

2) The left can't MEME*

ETA* now that I think about it more; the first point is why liberals can't MEME. We all come up with ideas we think are hilarious from time to time; but after the first giggle is over we quickly realize what is funny to us is probably not funny to everyone. Because of their delusional state and intolerance the Liberals never make it to that second part; and see no need to profect their MEMEs.
edit on 14-5-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wasn’t aware Biden was capable of independent thought 🤔

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Waiting. . . . . .

Don't you know? MAGA is racist and they are white supremacists. They are also anti LGBTXYZ. sarcasm off.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It's just that simple. Their majority has shrunk, and they can't handle it. They would rather burn it down then settle for another group or groups to have more control than they do.

Ahhh mate you see that is just flat wrong.

The Conservatives in this country as are actually growing there is a massive ' Silent Majority ' , You see There are very few actual Liberals in the USA , the funny thing about a Liberal is that they are only Liberal in Public or on TV or in a Crowd but if you get them in a room and have a conversation with them it's funny how quickly there ideals become Conservative .

The Democrats went to massive lengths to win in 2022 and even still they almost lost , with all the cheating and ballet harvesting they almost lost.

If you want a hint of the Silent Majority just look at Netflix , there stock dropped nearly 40% and so they have taken the stance of telling there woke employees to suck it up or get out.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Trump didn't clear anything. I'm still here.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Crime is rampant, we have fewer freedoms, our cities are cespools, inflation, open borders, bad foreign policies. . . . .

You asked "why is Make America Great Again a bad thing" and my reply was to explore the narcissistic language of said mantra. The idea that America should be admired or worshipped isn't a constitutional objective. Safety and sanity over domestic instigation and censorship, civility over burning and looting. I have never once said Trump was a terrible president (I have said his preening mannerisms are odious) and I certainly regret the election results that evicted his administration. We are losing what integrity we had prior to 2020 and that's just simple math I can't and won't refute.

I hope that clarifies my position.

edit on 14-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You asked "why is Make America Great Again a bad thing" and my reply was to explore the narcissistic language of said mantra.

Why is it narcissistic to want to be great?

I strive to be a great parent, a great husband, a great engineer! I want to be the best! I don't strive for mediocrity.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Another example of How the News Media hates MAGA, just like President Biden...

In 2020, President Trump was lambasted and raked over the coals by the Liberal News Media and their guest "experts", for declaring mail-in voting as something that should be avoided, because it is ripe for fraud.

It turns out, it was a panel headed by Democrat Jimmy Carter, that reached the conclusion Mail-In Voting Should Be Avoided, whenever possible. Too susceptible to fraud!

Source: www.wsj.com...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You asked "why is Make America Great Again a bad thing" and my reply was to explore the narcissistic language of said mantra.

Why is it narcissistic to want to be great?

I strive to be a great parent, a great husband, a great engineer! I want to be the best! I don't strive for mediocrity.

You can feel great about yourself as a person who has succeeded in their ambitions. Being the best is entirely different. "Best" means you're above everyone else and more deserving, more intelligent, more interesting, etc Being the best is lonely because people don't care much about who you are so much as what you can do for them. Greatness is a burden, not an achievement.

But what you're talking about is personal success that isn't dependent on industry and politics. If you died tonight those people would remember you for what you believed in, rather than mourning the absence of what you took with you.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Waiting. . . . . .

Build back better is basically the same thing...lol It's about the goofiest argument ever in one is bad, but hey let's reword it and say it's good.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Waiting. . . . . .

Build back better is basically the same thing...lol It's about the goofiest argument ever in one is bad, but hey let's reword it and say it's good.

I guess being "better" is okay, as long as you're not great.

They can chant, "We're #2! We're #2!"

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I wasn’t aware Biden was capable of independent thought 🤔

Thursday, June 9, 2022

JOE BIDEN STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MAGA STANDS FOR???

President Joe Biden appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" for his first network interview in 118 days on Wednesday night.

The president kicked off his first in-person appearance on a late-night talk show by discussing gun control efforts with comedian and host Jimmy Kimmel. Biden wasted no time in taking aim at Republicans saying, "A lot of it is intimidation by the NRA. Look, this is not your father's Republican Party. This is a MAGA party."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Translation..

JOE BIDEN: "Hey Jimmy, Make America Great Again is an Insult. What a horrible party Republicans have become!!"

-Worst President Ever. Graduated in the Bottom 10% of his College Class.-

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I dont think Biden should be going to late night shows while the economy is in crisis.
edit on 9-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I dont think Biden should be going to late night shows while the economy is in crisis.

Democrats in Congress and other influential sectors of society are trying to figure out a way to either keep Joe from running for re-election in 2024, or forcefully remove him from office, due to incompetence.

Source: gettr.com...

Normal people understand Joe is "losing it" when he says MAGA is the equivalent of a curse word.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join