It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Babies are Dumb Says Forbes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Wisenox

Yes, not engaging with a baby can stunt their mental development.

If you want to see what happens in extreme cases, look up the case of Genie from the 1970. Her father essentially kept her isolated for the first 13 years of her life. Since she was never really exposed to language she never learned to talk.

I’m sure exposure to severe abuse had nothing to do with her retardation.

/captain obvious hat

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Vaccines, masks, lockdowns, all increased family trauma, meaning child trauma was increased as well.

The U.S. Centers for Discease Control (CDC) has interjected itself once again into U.S. society, in a sinister way.

The agency has LOWERED the "assumed" intelligence level of young U.S. children, for testing purposes. In plain language, the CDC says today's pre-schoolers are dumber.

Source: www.realcleareducation.com...

Naturally, the (sinister/corrupt) CDC doesn't take any responsibility for Covid19-induced reduction of learning capacity.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How did you come to that conclusion?

Because of Covid-related disruptions, about a third of early elementary students will likely need intensive support to become proficient readers.

Meaning the disruption of keeping kids out of school and forcing them to be schooled at home by the parents has caused disruptions in the cognitive abilities of children.
edit on 13-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

Why would it be surprising that development would be stunted if children were not socially engaged?

and you effectively said as much yourself , Home schooled kids lack a Social life and are socially stunted as a result.
edit on 13-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 5/13/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Due to social media and technology, reading is going to be phased out anyway and we will revert back to hieroglyphs.

Once we start communicating through hieroglyphs again, we'll be poised to repeat the days of ancient Egypt with mass slave labor and full dedication to our God like rulers.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I thought all that was because of cell phones...the number one seller of covid propaganda.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the coming generation of tard babies has anything to do with the lockdowns, then the distribution of retardation should match state policies.
So, Florida babies should test better across the board, and the same holds true for other states as well. There should be a clear distinction with pandemic response policies by state.
Additionally, if they're blaming pandemic response policies, then its sufficient reason to ignore any and all future policies that follow the same lines because they are damaging to the development of defenseless children.

I'll point out the obvious, they are referring to kids born during the pandemic. We're talking about infants less than 3. They are stimulated by rattles and car keys. Parents were not ignoring their children and the kids weren't put in isolation chambers.

Studies show that babies and toddlers born during the pandemic are verbalizing less, putting them at risk for future reading difficulties.

Its far more likely that its another scam or that they're trying to cover for something than its the result of a pandemic with a 99.9+% survival rate.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
I'll point out the obvious, they are referring to kids born during the pandemic. We're talking about infants less than 3. They are stimulated by rattles and car keys. Parents were not ignoring their children and the kids weren't put in isolation chambers.

Studies show that babies and toddlers born during the pandemic are verbalizing less, putting them at risk for future reading difficulties.

Its far more likely that its another scam or that they're trying to cover for something than its the result of a pandemic with a 99.9+% survival rate.

Interesting to see the reaction here.
Some posters are skeptical right out-of the gate.
Many others are going to great lengths of cognitive gymnastics to rationalize the Propaganda™, and throw blame at parents, teachers, School-Commissions™, The Forever-Flu™, Quackcines™, Covid Derangement Syndrome™, Will-Smith™, Nibiru™, Climate-Changlings™, Big-Foot™, ...

Ok-ok : nobody tried to blame Big-Foot™ yet, but just you wait !! ... LoL !!

Big-Foot™ made my baby a retard - man says.

Told ya !!

edit on 14-5-2022 by Nothin because: Added imps, because we needed more imps.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I look at it through the lens of purpose, and there's a few possibilities ranging from a simple distraction to dystopic preplanning.
I see these possibilities:
Pre-suading people to associate developmental impairment with lockdowns in the future, so that the "only way to avoid it" is to get a vaccine so the lockdown will end.  Then they can push the "Everyone has to get the vaccine, or the children will suffer" narrative, and pit vaccinated against unvaccinated.  For the children, of course.

Could also be a scam to get parents to buy development programs.  With their programs already being in place.

Could be an attempt to hide manipulation of the vaccine schedule.  They want people to think "lockdown = development delay", not "the MMR did this".

Could be an attempt to blur the narrative to give plausible deniability that it was not the vaccine that the pregnant mother's took that caused the impairment.  Then, the concerns of women who were pregnant at the time of vaccination can be buried within the blur. Plus, if developmentally impaired children are the result of bad parents who ignored their children, women will be less likely to even bring it up out of fear that people will think they're a bad mother.

Could be all of the above. 

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All of these nasty , bigoted, hateful comments is over the far left not winning and they know it is coming Woe/Rade being over turned and going back to the states for how to handle abortion laws..

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Seems to me parents should have had more time to engage with their children throughout the pandemic...

As I already mentioned I don't think it's strictly due to parents not interacting, I think a large part is the lack of overall socialization during that time.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That’s not right.

No? So treating kids like a veal is good for their mental development?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Meaning the disruption of keeping kids out of school and forcing them to be schooled at home by the parents has caused disruptions in the cognitive abilities of children.

It doesn't mention home schooling and most children were still being taught by public school teachers via Zoom.

and you effectively said as much yourself , Home schooled kids lack a Social life and are socially stunted as a result.

Home school kids don't lack a social life unless the parents prevent them from interacting with other children.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It doesn't mention home schooling and most children were still being taught by public school teachers via Zoom.

No it doesn't mention homeschooling in so many words , and a Teacher on ' Zoom ' is hardly the same as an actual Classroom drawing the child's attention and giving discipline.

Home school kids don't lack a social life unless the parents prevent them from interacting with other children.

Mate the act of Homeschooling itself is preventing the children from interacting with other children , Typically parents who Home school are doing so to shelter there children from the world . There are exceptions of course some parents just disagree with school curriculum , but in my experience Home schooled Children are socially handicapped and that is a nice way of putting it .

Public Schools can be a very rough environment on Children I admit and We all know how cruel kids can be , But Public schools are a necessary part of life it gives kids a taste of what the real world is going to be like and how to navigate socially through the world.

You may save your child from bullying by homeschooling them , but you are handicapping them mentally and socially for the rest of there lives.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

...and a Teacher on ' Zoom ' is hardly the same as an actual Classroom drawing the child's attention and giving discipline.

No kidding, that's what I've been saying.

Mate the act of Homeschooling itself is preventing the children from interacting with other children ,

Home schooling doesn't preclude interaction, children can still play with neighbors.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Typically parents who Home school are doing so to shelter there children from the world . There are exceptions of course some parents just disagree with school curriculum , but in my experience Home schooled Children are socially handicapped and that is a nice way of putting it.

Yes, majority of parents homeschooling is because of religious belief.

There was a site called Homeschoolers Anonymous -- archived posts are still available. Very worth reading: homeschoolersanonymous.net...

There is currently a FB site: www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I don't believe any report I read now and have come to realize that everything really is a conspiracy.

100% agree with you - this world has been taken over by a fifth column insurgency that co-opted all the major power brokers into a scheme to depopulate & dispossess the nations & peoples of their wealth/treasure, blood, sweat & tears, for the purpose of crushing the spirits of those who remain, ensuring that all are eternally enslaved in their perverse Great Reset kingdom - an allegedly happy place where everyone is equal, though some are more equal than others - and those who are more equal can retain their treasures & authority, while simultaneously squeezing more lifeblood from those of us who are 'lucky enough' to survive the coming horrors.

Welcome to Clown World. The Devil is in the building, with a book of matches in his claws.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.
Never know what to say, as it's much easier to reply to BS replies... LoL !

Can see the reasoning, and potential probabilities, in all of your suggestions.

There are possibly multiple agendas behind every little move that we perceive from a distance.

We're dealing with lies so big, that nobody can see them.

It's sad that we can't just blow-off the ideas about it being about the insidious idea of manipulating young mothers.

Why are so many CT threads on this site linked through Forbe's™ articles ?

There is a paywall there, so why are so many CT fans members of a Pro-Establishment™ site like that ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join