It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Babies are Dumb Says Forbes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
see what I mean

Covid sells books

Using sensationalism to push a product.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Wisenox

Try watching JEOPARDY with a covid baby.
They don't know S#it!

I once pretended to pinch off a baby's nose and guess what?

The baby believed me!

HA!

Stupid baby!

I win!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you also abscond with the baby's sugary snack substance? It's quite easy you know...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did you also abscond with the baby's sugary snack substance? It's quite easy you know...

Absconding with an infant's sugary substance is like taking candy from a baby!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My wife is a Behavioral Health Analyst for Maricopa county and it's even worse than people are reporting. There are 3 years olds coming up in the system who have never interacted with other children before. Even their own family members they never met and were cut off because these parents were too paranoid to socialize their kids with others. It's job security for her but my god these kids are low. Almost all of them are requiring "Head Start" which is a government preschool program for kids with delays.

The actual behaviors are the worst though. Toddlers who have never been told "no". Stuck in front of a tablet for years never getting real input from their parents.

Not only have the numbers quadrupled but the behaviors are worse than ever. These kids are violent and destructive.

Later were going to learn this COVID generation os going to breed another generation of serial killers or something.
edit on 13-5-2022 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This will be the perfect dumb generation to obey the great reset architects new world agendas. At least those whose brains haven't been too slashed up by spike proteins.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i think your overreaction is not needed. My wife and I have twin boys, just turned 2, they are definitely behind on speaking because i've been working 16 - 18 hours a day, and my wife is struggling to take care of the boys alone, because of that, their development is being delayed. Note she also works 8 hours a day.

We've recently just noticed this delayes development on our own, and have changed things in the sense that ill work less hours and spend more time at home, we all sit down at the table and eat, and don't watch any TV, and focus on books and puzzles. One of my boys is almost ready to talk, the other isn't, so we're consulting with a speech therapist just in case.

When we take the boys to the playground or pool etc, the other children are extremely awkward and reserved, and most don't talk, they just stare or get right up in the boys face. It very obvious this has affected the children. Luckily the boys have each other so they know how to play with other kids.

You putting the words in Forbes mouth and saying they're saying kids are "dumb" is exactly the problem with everyone nowadays, everyone is LOOKING for things to be offended or angry by, instead of looking at things as they are, or not having any understanding of the actual situations of peoples day to day lives.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Remember "COVID TOES?"

No, seriously, it was a thang. Covid damn toes!.

It's like they decided to sling as much bovine feces at the wall as possible and just see how much of it sticks.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmm....
Parents that were at home, did not engage with their children?

Wonder how many of them were too busy on their phones playing games or on social media?

I think that is more of an issue, than the "pandemic"

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

So basically Forbes is saying that all ' Home Schooled' kids are dumb ?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
So basically Forbes is saying that all ' Home Schooled' kids are dumb ?

How did you come to that conclusion?

It seems that overburdened parents haven’t been able to engage babies and toddlers in the kind of “conversation” that is crucial for language development—and eventually, for reading.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That's a good point. Parents were having issues with their jobs because they had to be at home for their kids.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBHemi

When we take the boys to the playground or pool etc, the other children are extremely awkward and reserved, and most don't talk, they just stare or get right up in the boy's face.[/post]

This kind of behavior happened long before Covid.

Parents are so afraid of strangers, they don't even want their kids playing with kids they don't know.

My kid is 14 now -- and we've had this experience since he was young.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBHemi

I'm not putting words in their mouth.

One year into the pandemic, researchers found that children’s average cognitive performance was the lowest it had been since the study began.

Kids weren't locked in isolation chambers. There was enough stimulation for an infant. Much more than my childhood. Parents didn't neglect their children because of a lockdown.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Part of me wonders if its connected to the vaccine schedule. Too much aluminum hydroxide in the adjuvants or something.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Am sure this has nothing to do with TPTSB™ trying to discourage young couples from having children...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Shouldn’t it be the opposite, parents were around more during the scamdemic lockdowns, so babies would have had more interaction ? If there’s any truth to this study, it’s probably more about adults being plugged into cellphone’s, etc. and not interacting with their kids. Masks were also All Bad, especially for kids !

Ding Ding!! There's a winner! (Bolded by me). I can't count the number of people I know who both plugged their own kid into repeating Disney movies and plugged themselves into their phones so they didn't have to be bothered while spending so much time together. The phone thing is just a lockdown driven exacerbation of an already rampant problem with parents and phones.
edit on 13-5-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Absolutely parts of the problem and one that existed before the pandemic parents buried in phones I see it all the time even as a new parent myself. But it’s only half the problem imo.

Facial coverings and substandard schooling over 2 years. Anyone who believes having a zoom call or being physically in the class room are the same is…out to lunch.

I still see young(healthy) kids in masks all the time I just think poor thing must have retarded parents.

a reply to: Halfswede

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why would it be surprising that development would be stunted if children were not socially engaged?

Seems to me parents should have had more time to engage with their children throughout the pandemic... the argument they provide is bogus from top to bottom.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
I consider lack of social skills and cognitive impairment to be different things.

Lack of socialization can certainly lead to cognitive issues. If you aren't readily socializing with people at a young age you sure as hell aren't going to develop the mental abilities to process all of the unique circumstances that arise while you are maturing.

That’s not right. Maybe cause a delay in recognising social cues but the rest is horse penis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join