It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRNA Vaccine Lipid Nanoparticle Toxicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I found a very interesting short video, Michael Palmer MD Explains Vaccine Lipid Toxicity, that covers lipid nanoparticle toxicity.

Dr Palmer first goes into detail about lipid nanoparticle toxicity as it relates to the disruption of mitochondrial respiration.  He compares it to the ionizing radiation used in cancer therapy, where reactive oxygen species are created to destroy the cell.
Somewhat alarmingly, Dr Palmer states that the tolerance to lipid nanoparticles is also like ionizing radiation, and that there's a limit to how much the body can handle.
Also a bit worrying, Dr Palmer describes how endogenous viruses will be reactivated as the immune system is worn down.  This is because the immune system keeps them subdued when its healthy, and without it, the viruses come back to life.
Dr Palmer then states the obvious, that the reactivated viruses will be used to justify more vaccines.

edit on 12-5-2022 by Wisenox because: Change word.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Hmm... A Perfect Ingredient for Bill Gates New Baby Formula . His Master Moloch Needs More Baby Blood.........
edit on 12-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sadly, yessterday l saw a new born child with its mother.
For you here that have been following mr, l said in April and May the mothers with the first jab, the the new born may have disfigurations.
The Japanese gov. wont allow now negative reports of side effects on maim TV
I think l was right.
Also there is a connection of vax pregnant.women that have taken asperin.
DONT MIX TELL YOUR WIFE.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nanotech is the new "medicine" along with surveillance.
If your nanoparticles self assemble correctly with Harvard’s Charles Lieber injectable nano meshes, you can actually get a nice little wireless nano network going in the target.🙄☠

Design of Wireless Nanosensor Networks for Intrabody Application

Corona didn’t just launch DARPA’s mRNA technology. Corona accelerated launching nanotechnology for immunology. Gold nanoparticles, Silver NPs, Iron Oxide NPs, Silicon dioxide NPs, and Graphene NPs all being researched for COVID applications.

Nanomaterials for CV-19 prevention:

Images from this paper: Is Nanotechnology Helping in the Fight Against COVID-19?

Nanotechnology for COVID-19: Therapeutics and Vaccine Research

In Japan it's called the...

Moonshot Project "Goal to Realize a society that can predict and prevent diseases at an extremely early stage by 2050. Comprehensively elucidate the human organ-to-organ network by 2030."

DTRA’s Therapeutic Arm Latches on to FDA-approved and Affordable Drugs for COVID-19 Relief

FORT BELVOIR, Va. - The COVID pandemic took the world by surprise. Researchers were left scrambling to devise a way to best mitigate the negative impact this disease has on global health. However, at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) it is common to operate in the “what if” space when it comes to potential biological threats. In fact, DTRA investments in technologies that detect, mitigate, or neutralize chemical and biological threats to the military and the nation date back more than 20 years.

“In late 2019, DTRA started a new program called Discovery of Medical Countermeasures Against Novel Entities (DOMANE) to address novel and emerging threats,” stated Dr. David Hone, Chief Scientist within the Vaccines and Therapeutics Division at DTRA. “Based on previous work, we decided DOMANE would not only focus on FDA-approved drugs but also combination therapeutics, as we believe that no single drug will be completely effective in treating new diseases. COVID-19 has provided us an opportunity to test our hypotheses using DOMANE.”

Dr. Robert Malone is also part of DOMANE.

Patentscope

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The lipid nanoparticles inhibit the innate immune system, weakening the ability of macrophages to eliminate cancer cells. The spike protein not only allows causes cell death and inflammation, but has been observed becoming lodged in nuclear DNA, another path for causing cancer.
edit on 12-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I feel really bad for the people who are double and triple vaxed now suffering from debilitating health issues. There are few doctors who believe them, and those that do have no idea how to treat them.
More and more people are finding a way to be heard; maybe the truth about how many have really been injured will begin getting through all the censorship.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Interesting that you mention "Gold nanoparticles".

I watched a few days ago that explained one of the uses for them. The gold nanoparticles can be directed to location, in this case a tumor, and can then be heated, which cooks the tumor from the inside out.
I always associated them with internet style connectivity, but they are also small heaters.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Internet of nano-things. I have not heard of that, thank you. Makes sense that the devices would communicate with each other.
Japan is a tough one to figure out. I see headlines and videos about them removing vials from shelves because of contamination, but they have also approved vaccines for every age group.
I sometimes wonder if there is some kind of technology race going on behind the scenes. Like its a competition to be the frontrunner of the human-nano network.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Malone is deeply connected with DTRA and NIH/NIAID. He has multiple patents and is heavily connected to next generation DNA/RNA vaccines, including RelCoVax:
what is RelCoVax

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Interesting that you mention "Gold nanoparticles".

I watched a few days ago that explained one of the uses for them. The gold nanoparticles can be directed to location, in this case a tumor, and can then be heated, which cooks the tumor from the inside out.
I always associated them with internet style connectivity, but they are also small heaters.

I sometimes drink a little colloidal gold. It seems to help with memory and mental function, but the most noticable effect is that it often causes much more vivid dreams.

My reasoning is that there used to be more gold in the soil and our food, so I supplementing it. On the other hand, I know that heavy metals are not the best thing for the human body.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hard pass for me!

new topics

top topics

join