It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Biden Payments from China Support Tony Bobulinski Bidens Made Millions Swindling America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So there's plenty of evidence linking all Biden & family criminal activities and swindling US taxpayer's funds
40 billion to Ukraine, 10% of that for Biden ,so 4 billion

I'm just so sick of these criminals getting away with endless crimes, while we're in trouble for not paying a parking ticket

Several MSM outlets have been challenging the validity of Tony Bobulinski’s claims regarding Joe Biden’s and his brother Jim’s involvement with Hunter’s China business activity. The latest NY Post forensic evaluation confirmed that Bobulinski’s email was legit. But apparently, this is not good enough for propaganda outlets like CNN, NYT and WaPo which continue to challenge these emails and any claim of “family” involvement.

Apelbaum provides a letter between Hunter and China introducing Tony Bobulinski. Apelbaum also provides evidence of Hunter’s earnings in 2015 which amounted to $2.5 million. He then provides evidence that Ukrainian company Burisma payments to Hunter are not recognized as income. Then Apelbaum produces some of the perks Hunter obtained as a result of his corrupt deals around the world. This includes furs, diamonds and a discussion with the King of Jordan:

Gatewaypundit page

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it was a trillion. Biden and family are at the top of the American ruling class. This group includes the Clintons, the Bushes, the Obamas, Pelosi, and their close circles. These people are above the law. Nothing will happen.
No consequences.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The ostrich media will never push to expose the evil of these criminals and each day they move their objectives further along. They just have to wait it out until major problems manifest for the normies.

I don't think it will be too long now until all the domino's they've stacked against us will cascade upon humanity with brutal affect. Food shortages, fuel avaricious cyber attacks and grid down situations would make for major chaos on their own, but they've seen fit to bring in many immigrants with unknown agendas to create one hell of a mess once this kicks off.
edit on 12-5-2022 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

same old-same old. Nothing will happen. I so much wish it would.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
It doesn't matter if it was a trillion. Biden and family are at the top of the American ruling class. This group includes the Clintons, the Bushes, the Obamas, Pelosi, and their close circles. These people are above the law. Nothing will happen.
No consequences.

I think attorney Tom Rentz was in the middle of a case , as well as Dr Feullmich .
Both for crimes against humanity, but I couldn't find anything on Brighteon , nothing worthwhile, and gatewaypundit doesn't even have a simple search feature

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

I feel the same as do many of us, but I do think that the house of cards that the 'elites' have created for themselves will crumble ,with them in it. Always happens to the super greedy and corrupt powerful

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri May 13 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join