It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now They're Vomiting Hydra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There is a new Aryanna Love interview by Stew Peters.  She is said to be a doctor, but I question that.  She doesn't have the sentence structure, communication skills, or vernacular that I expect from PhD's.  But anyway, she is going sensationalist and claiming that people are exuding biological creatures from the vaccine.

Dr Love claims that hydra vulgaris, brown algae, is coming out of people.
This algae does not tolerate salt, freezing temperatures or heavy metals, and will float to the water surface if it isn't fed within 3 weeks.
The vaccines are stored at -20c, have saline in them and heavy metals, and they also have a shelf life longer than 3 weeks, so the hydra would be floating in the vials.
The reader can decide for themselves, but I seriously doubt that they would waste their time putting this organism in the vaccine.  If nothing else, they would risk visual exposure of vial contamination, which could result in all of their product pulled from shelves.

Also note a couple things about the video:
Around the 4:45 mark, she explains who the "other doctors" are, and they happen to be the rest of the celebrity covid doctors.  What a joke.  These doctors just go on each other's shows and promote sensationalist garbage.  Dr Love actually goes on and on about the "other doctors" not saying anything.  "I don't know why they aren't saying anything, they must be seeing it".
Really? They're all in the same network.  She doesn't know why?  She could simply ask them the next time she goes on their show.
This HugoTalks video, Trump's New Age Doctor Network, shows how the "doctors" are all connected to each other.  They just go on a round robin acting like it validates their information.  I can hear MagBam saying it now, "its just bulls%$t for da masses".
If its not parasites or brown algae its snake venom.  What they always leave out are the technologies and capabilities of the patent, which is real.

The other thing to note is the heavy "Christian" theming.  Stew uses words like "Jesus loving Christians", and Dr Love emphasizes about her "client" being a Christian, even mentioning it twice. 

The New Age Trump Circuit never lets up trying to get the Christians and conservatives to protest or believe in some sensationalist crap.  They must have a reason for it.  Any guesses or opinions?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

They must have a reason for it. Any guesses or opinions?

Maybe it's just easier to fool religious people?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm thinking this Hydra being in vaccines is just BS. I do wonder why there are people supposedly with this living in their bodies, you would think our immune system and digestive chemicals would destroy it if it were in our digestive or respiratory tract.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Most of them are the controlled opposition, they were set up to have fingers pointed at the tinfoil hat brigade, mainly for the benefit of the normies. meanwhile, the bad reactions to the shots are about 125 % that can be spun.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The New Age Trump Circuit never lets up trying to get the Christians and conservatives to protest or believe in some sensationalist crap.

Ummm grooming? Normalizing pedophelia, pushing men can be women, freaking out because theyre afraid theyll be stopped from murdering babies, and a laudry list of other things and you have the gal to say TRUMP SUPPORTERS are the ones who believe sensationalist crap?

LMAO

The lack of selfawareness is STAGGERING

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're right. Our digestive enzymes would make quick work of it. I think algae is a component of some 'alternate food sources' as well, like eating seaweed.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I've not heard it called a Trump circuit before but they're all fake Drs on websites owened by Natural News/Health Ranger fraud Mike Adams nto try and sell nonsense 'vaccine detox kits' or supplements and similar which are sold at a 500x price mark-up.

It's been going on for around 20 years now and they make billions annually by exploiting the gullible and have loads of spyware/malware cookie style stuff so if people go on one site they're constantly bombarded with secret sales pitches and quackery.

In this case the claims makes no sense as algae needs sunlight to survive and if people have sunlight inside their veins then they've got more to worry about than algae or covid. It's almost as bad as the ones who sell MP3s top 'cure' AIDS and Malaria etc.

edit on 13-5-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hydra Vulgaris is not brown algea.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 5/13/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What Stew Peters is doing is intentional, any one who repeats some of the trash spewed on his show is immediately labeled a kook/conspiracy nut. The result is any one speaking out sounds like a nut and immediately dismissed, bolstering the official narrative. I seen a post on here claiming he's going on tour with Soros money.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Unless you have Copepods, Ostracods, Daphnia, or any other micro fauna living inside you, Hydra won't last long. They're not algae, they're related to jellyfish. I have a few Jarrariums and I'm quite familiar with Hydra. Very visible to the naked eye, you'd see them in a vaccine vile for sure.

They clone themselves like crazy IF they have access to food. Takes about 2 weeks to starve them. They can utilize algae in their bodies to produce energy via photosynthesis. I just can't imagine Hydra living and thriving inside the human body.

Edit.

Here's a time lapse I did of one of my jars that's pretty infested with Hydra.

www.reddit.com...

edit on 14-5-2022 by MufflerTuesday because: (no reason given)

join