It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News Bobblehead Losses Control of the Narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That symbol,is not the exact same. it looks similiar,but lacks the backround,and the skulls cracks look differently as well. Its a defacement of the SS one. A SS soldier defacing that would had been punished.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The symbol predates the Nazis and stands for putting community before self. It alone is proof of someone willing to risk their life for other Ukrainians. That's a bad thing?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Must be copying The Russians.

Speaking of Nazis, the Donetsk leader of pro-Russian separatists honored a Russian soldier with Nazi symbols on his uniform for his role in Mariupol

www.romea.cz... niform

FYI the DPR isn't Russia.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Still Nazi's backed by Russia.

Or tell me i am wrong /

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There are definitely some Nazis in the DPR. I can only hope they wipe each other out.

Wagner, Azov, Aidar, Right Sector, and all other Nazis should annihilate each other IMO.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

the DPR is not a recognized UN republic and as such is illegally claiming to be a seperate country. if you believe they are then the SOUTH in the US is also a seperate country. They are trying to seceed,and since we in the south were denied this,it should also be denied them in another country.

Only russia and her allies have accepted it as a (puppet) republic. IF russia is not there defending russians then why is it there?They said they were there to liberate russians at one point.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

There are definitely some Nazis in the DPR. I can only hope they wipe each other out.

Wagner, Azov, Aidar, Right Sector, and all other Nazis should annihilate each other IMO.

Well at least that is something we can both agree on.

We don't like Nazi's.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

the DPR is not a recognized UN republic and as such is illegally claiming to be a seperate country.

What makes a country illegal? It is a good thing that UN wasn't around when the US was formed then. They probably would have frowned on our no taxation without representation reasoning. The DPR is pretty similar. No representation.

Think what you want but the self-determination of them splitting off resonates with my American soul.

But lest's flip this. I am guessing you don't see them as a separate country which would mean they are Ukrainians that are displaying Nazi symbols.

What was your argument again?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They were nto showing nazi symbols. that skull and bones isnt the same. it SIMILIAR but NOT THE GERMAN/NAZI one.

I explained it already,but reading comprehension is hard when you are blind to minor differences.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What the heck is going-on over there ?

Is it Nazi vs Nazi vs Nazi ?

Are we expected to pick sides ?

PM Turdo is taking my tax-money, and sending-it over there, while doing weird " Slava Ukraine " salutes ?

How are we supposed to make ourselves stupid enough to choose sides ?

Because to me : it just feels like it's idiots to the right, idiots to the left, idiots in the center, and idiots up here on the wall.

The only folks am able to understand these days are those giving zero F's, and not even playing their stupid games.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No representation how, were they not allowed to vote?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ya?..so f'ing what!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Shut up
Pay up

Show your support.

If you disagree then you are a -ist, -ism, -phobic

Its the same damn thing as it has been.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Must be copying The Russians.

Speaking of Nazis, the Donetsk leader of pro-Russian separatists honored a Russian soldier with Nazi symbols on his uniform for his role in Mariupol

www.romea.cz... niform

Also right under it is another Nazi symbol the Valknut, or Odin's knot, which is a symbol of interlocking triangles from Norse mythology commonly used by neo-Nazis.

Then there is the Wagner group that Putin just sent into Ukraine their leaders are known Nazis and those troops often scrawled Nazi symbols while stationed in Syria.

threadreaderapp.com...

Here's something most don't understand the Ukrainian Nazis from Azov were actually Russian Nazis that felt betrayed by Putin. When he was trying to gain the power he used them to promote terror same as Hitler did with his SS. However he ended up shipping them to Ukraine to fight then he tried to ban Nazis in Russia and they felt betrayed and joined Azov.

Russia has been promoting white supremacists in countries throughout the world meaning he was funding them. In 2014, the ultranationalist political organization Russian Imperial Movement (RIM) began training volunteers to fight alongside its paramilitary wing in eastern Ukraine, but the group has since expanded its operations to include global ambitions. According to the group’s spokesperson, RIM seeks to “continue to establish contacts with right-wing, traditionalist and conservative organizations around the world” in order “to share the experience of political [and] information warfare and joint squad tactics training.” Most prominently, RIM has worked alongside the Russian political party Rodina (also known as the Motherland-National Patriotic Union) to convene the World National-Conservative Movement (WNCM), a conference organized against the principles of “liberalism, multiculturalism and tolerance.”

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

You seem desperate to find excuse just to defend your Ukrainian neo Nazis who had been integrated into the National gaurd for many years.

I am actually disappointed that there are here some who are trying to defend neo Nazis in Ukarine.

While trying to paint Russians as the Fascists.

Not surprised to hear or to see the comparison of Russians to Nazis. This isnt the first time.

Its part of russiaphobia.

When you hate the Russians in general.

And you are desperate to turn a small number of pretend dress up nazis in Ukraine into a boogeyman worthy of destroying a non threatening country of 45 million so everyone is distracted while russia violently steals more Ukrainian territory.

Do you think it's working at all?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I see it as calling out hypocrites who need to look closer to home

You mean like yourselves with your ever rising inflation and among other issues right? and sanctions are having quite a great results!

Did democrats cause most of that inflation before russia decided to steal land from Ukraine again?

Funny, russia's gone from threatening to cut of exports if anyone tried to stop his Ukrainian land stealing, to now, 80 days later, constantly complaining that nobody wants to purchase any russian exports.

Does it sound like those absurd russian threats ever frightened anyone?

Of course not, russia isn't nearly as economically significant as russians were brainwashed into believing they were.

I told you so right here.

Repeatedly.

edit on 11-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah : it feels like they are always in some kind of constant modification of AI algorithm, to find what elicits the most reaction from us, and makes us spill the beans a little more than we might want to.

Perhaps we have become the big old fat fish, that lazes in the cool deeps near the cliff-side,
And they are the fishermen, trying every trick in the book to hook us on their line ? ...

And we are ignorant as to the new tactics they deviously devise... ?

Or it just comforts me to think these things ?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Think what you want but the self-determination of them splitting off resonates with my American soul.

How about the few people in the Ukraine who are not Nazi's who are protecting their homes , towns and families does that not resonate with your American soul ?

edit on 11-5-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

the DPR is not a recognized UN republic and as such is illegally claiming to be a seperate country.

What makes a country illegal? It is a good thing that UN wasn't around when the US was formed then. They probably would have frowned on our no taxation without representation reasoning. The DPR is pretty similar. No representation.

But lest's flip this. I am guessing you don't see them as a separate country which would mean they are Ukrainians that are displaying Nazi symbols.

What was your argument again?

When a pretend country is simply declared by another country after an invasion.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No representation how, were they not allowed to vote?

They did vote and then there was a coup.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join