It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Top Doc Claims another wave of COVID expected in the fall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Did i hit a nerve or why do you react so harsh?

Thought this is a forum to discuss such contingencies with reasonable manners.

Do you have 100% robust evidence that nobody is interested in genetically not manipulated human blood in the future? Do you have 100% robust evidence that genetically manipulated humans don´t start to hate genetically not manipulated humans because the genetically manipulated will suffer from severe side effects in the future and the not "vaccinated" not simply because they never were vaccinated? Do you have 100% robust evidence that there will be not many more severe side effects in the future, even more than those we know about meanwhile?

Please show me your 100% robust evidence!

Edit: Website is so broken for me right now that even the replies don´t work. This is a reply to phishy.
edit on 11 5 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Let me guess, there's going to be a new wave every year right around election time. What a shock.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You claimed they are, so where's your evidence. If you want evidence of claims should you not be the first to do it?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Can't wait for the Mid Term variant. Mail in votes for all!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Or i can choose not to feed into your eugenics delusions.
a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: sirlancelot

I read the vaccine gives super powers, you know, since we're just making claims with no source.

It's true, however most 'super powers' resolve into "oily projectile farts". Still, that's not without merit, properly used.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: sirlancelot

I read the vaccine gives super powers, you know, since we're just making claims with no source.

It's true, however most 'super powers' resolve into "oily projectile farts". Still, that's not without merit, properly used.

With great power, comes great responsibility!!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Preach, brother.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Which one since there 18 other strains that more then probably come up every other year(like the one that almost wiped Aztecs). All while the unvacinatted for 19 should be choking on their own blood by now, while everyone else is safe.
edit on 14-5-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Every body that had covid and no vaxed, have nothing to worry about, the body is strong enough to fight the next covid cold wave, for the unfortunately that took the jabs, well make sure you get something to fortified the body, because that crap that was injected in people is going to make some very sick from the covid cold.

But hey is a 5 boots for the fall available for all plus the pill.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Please try harder
a reply to: marg6043

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join