It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Top Doc Claims another wave of COVID expected in the fall?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The MSM Top Docs are trying to fear monger people back into with COVID by suggesting that another wave of COVID is expecte in the fall?
There is a problem with the fear mongering of another wave.

The Cold Season Starts in The Fall

Do they expect that the majority would be fools into believing their nonsense for the past three years now?
There are some who had been vaccinated and still exposed to COVID.

I do believe for the most part the majority no longer want to hear the nonsense of COVIDs or potential of returning to lockdowns.
MSM Top Doc Claims another wave of COVID expected in the fall?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Oh, looks like we need to have some fraudulent mail in voting! Democrats won't lose power after all.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Yes.

They are counting on the fool majority, still being fools.

Do you really think that much has changed?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Of course there will be. Most people could see what was going to happen as soon as Big Business went along with vaccine requirements and lockdowns began.
It's just one of the tools on standby in their bag of dirty tricks, in case they need to steal the election again.

As with forcing vaccinations, they are going to come at the voters from many different angles; some yet to be seen.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They just want to make sure the stock-market crashes completely, tpdb won't be happy until we're all dead or broke.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think that they are right, now everyone's immune system is damaged for cold and flu viruses specifically. It will e accelerated bedlam.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Back in December of last year, CNN ran a headline (along with many other propaganda rags) that read, "Biden warns of winter of 'severe illness and death' for unvaccinated due to Omicron OK, I admit that I added the !!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!!!, but it was implied.)

Yeah, well maybe that dark winter is just gonna be late in arriving?

I'll be sitting in the back corner of my bedroom, holding my breath.

Not really. Shut up, idiots.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's being called the "MEVIADW" or midterm election variant if abortion doesn't work. I ain't wearing the #ing mask anymore.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I can tell you what is going happen, which sublineages are worrisome, and when we could expect a surge from those. But I don't feel like wasting my time. I will say that the current surge that could be taking off soon should just be a typical cold for most.
edit on 11 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Those who have the most Covid shots, will be the sickest this Fall and going forward.

Got 2 shots and a booster in your system?

Make sure your personal affairs are in order, and medical power-of-attorney named.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Read somewhere that Walgreens Covid testing showed that of those tested 85% give or take where positive and of those 16% where unvaxxed while double and triple vaxxed made of the difference. So basically your more likely to get covid if yourvaxed. Thankfully still a pure blood here.a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Thankfully still a pure blood here

Genetically not modified human here too. But i think we should stop to tell that everybody. Because i guess our clean blood will be worth a lot in the future and as we know, if you have something of worth, others will try to take it from us to make profits. Maybe we will end up like albinos in some parts of Africa. Who knows?

Or the disciples of the church of corona measures start to hunt us because they hate us for being not stupid enough to play the guinea pig and cash cow for Pfizer, Biontech, Moderna and Co. Maybe in a few years they are jealous because we don´t have any side effects and don´t even have to be afraid to get side effects of the jabs we never took.
Cheers

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I hear ya. a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Being unvaxed doesn't matter so much when the virus does similar, if not the same, damage as the vaxes.

Both the vax and the virus will cause the body to produce spike proteins, which are being claimed to linger the in the body for months and do all kinds of damage.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's now an endemic pathogen. There will probably be waves and new strains EVERY fall, right along with the cold and flu season we've already had since before anyone here was around.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nobody is interested in your blood. Stop claiming martyrdom for something that won't happen anywhere except your in weird "purity" daydreams.
reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Get ready for the coming mandate mass authoritarianism that will make the last 2 years look like paradise 🥶

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Didn't Russia have a covid vaccine passport?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh my.

People are going to get colds and flu during the cold and flu season.

Quick! Cancel all elections!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I read the vaccine gives super powers, you know, since we're just making claims with no source.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join