It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Escape from a Sick Society: A Treatise on Successfully Countering a Totalitarian Regime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

ho did have some abject horror stories that put things like mandatory mask wearing into sharp perspective

Ya and that perspective is that ANY form of heavy handed things like that are a direct Segway attempting to establish ever growing levels of control

Non compliance is the answer

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Tell me Truthfully , is this Man Crazy , or Crazy Sane by U.S. Law ?

edit on 10-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. You should be banned for saying such things, for touting compliance and urging people to fail to react to what they see happening around them.

It’s like telling a battered woman, “At least he hasn’t killed you yet. You’re lucky.”

If you think for one minute that these devil-worshipping pedophile monsters who have taken over our WORLD are going to back off for even a minute, you’re absolutely brainwashed. And dangerously so. We should not be forced to give up ONE right in this country. Not one. One leads to two that leads to ten and then none. Just ask the Jews of Germany. Ask the millions, if you could, who were starved or murdered by their governments.

I’m ashamed to have to point this out to you.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

You have got to be kidding me. You should be banned for saying such things, for touting compliance and urging people to fail to react to what they see happening around them.

It’s like telling a battered woman, “At least he hasn’t killed you yet. You’re lucky.”

If you think for one minute that these devil-worshipping pedophile monsters who have taken over our WORLD are going to back off for even a minute, you’re absolutely brainwashed. And dangerously so. We should not be forced to give up ONE right in this country. Not one. One leads to two that leads to ten and then none. Just ask the Jews of Germany. Ask the millions, if you could, who were starved or murdered by their governments.

I’m ashamed to have to point this out to you.

Those Incapable of Any Shred Of Decency in Society Do Not Deserve " Quarter " IMO . Animals they Be , of No Regard to Anyone with a Conscious , and a Realization that ORDER Must Always Rule CHAOS ......

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I love how people immigrating here from other countries ask us all to take a seat and just let the encroaching fascist government living in the shadows Fundamentally change my country and our world. You preach complacency. It’s like telling a battered woman she’s lucky her husband didn’t kill her.

We have been censored. We have had rights taken away. We have been fired from our jobs for our views. They bombed our towers, created a virus that murders, created recessions, purposely created food shortages—-even on baby formula. They spied on a sitting president. They pay thugs to burn our cities, But HEY EVERYONE! JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

You make my stomach turn.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Whatever.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A two-State System?

Are you serious? Why are you on this site? Do you not realize the so-called politicians who run our government are mostly on the same team?

Have you read Agenda 20/20 20/30 at the UN website?

Have you read Klaus Schwab’s book “The Great Reset.”

Have you been on Twitter in the past few years and seen the censorship for yourself?

Have you watched as many intelligent people in our country have expressed fear by what they see happening?

Have you seen Joe Biden at a microphone?

Do NOT tell my countrymen to sit idly by because, oh, it’s not as bad as the communist country you came from!

That’s why your country sucked! Because you all sat around and did nothing.

You obviously underestimate the intelligence and the pure Passion Of the average American. Do NOT give us advice.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Whatever.

So you Agree with my Comments here o Not ? Pleas be Specific ..

edit on 10-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

" Have you read Agenda 20/20 20/30 at the UN website?

Have you read Klaus Schwab’s book “The Great Reset.”

Have you been on Twitter in the past few years and seen the censorship for yourself?

Have you watched as many intelligent people in our country have expressed fear by what they see happening?

Have you seen Joe Biden at a microphone? "

Yes , and your Point Being > ?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If there is such a thing as original sin; It would be not recognizing fire already existed... adding good or bad to it makes no difference as no matter what it is; fuel is fuel that keeps it going. Be that informs or in the graspable mind.

So I think it cute you made an incantation to have neither graspable form or mind... tiger by the toe?

Making use of the stuff already here is what any species does or adapts to do... how do you think fresh off the boat with royal ties felt about outhouses in the woods? Must have been kitsch lets go to the new land like a trip back in time before humans were civilized how how nice we are not as close to monkeys as these natives and slaves as we used to be...

Elevating society from the zoo is what has always been seen as a noble cause; and using church and government are just two of those ways to be no Tarzan you don't have to hang with Cheeta and one revolutionary step from monkey for Jane to like you.

Considering the mind aflame and slowly waking up to it being that way and then how long you've been adding to the flame a desire to rise up and put it out occurs... yay you became enlightened that your head was inflamed and then dunked the flame out but fire is a double edged sword so consider my friend the fuel is cyclic... and so is the fire of the desire for it.

Man aint no way we are gonna sell all these air conditioners it's January... That's just a good business partner that does not understand buying cheap stock in off months to sell for competitive prices when people want them the most... same goes for anything and everything aka the fire and in it? There is no good or bad; just fuel.

People don't really want to compete they want to be the only AC dealer when people want them... same could be said everytime you walk a grocery aisle 65 ways of the potato, the flour, the grain, the milk in the form of cheeses...etc. why hippies need anything other than a trip to the grocery store to trip out I don't know... But all of that is awe inspiring; sure you could go buy a burlap full of potatoes and 65 different ways them yourself and both are ok that belly fire don't care even if the tongue does.

Since no one started the fire picking up the battles people were already aflame with is the expectation... when someone says there are no stupid questions haven't really been asked any like a child asking what race is... Well that's a stupid question do you need it for school?
No.
No? Good... cause it's someone else's filthy mess not mine or yours; now be a good chap and go wash your hands sport!

People want to ignite those fires with an agenda; forgetting their head is already aflame with it... why they want to light another fire before putting the one they are already burning in hell with out? Ignorance... They don't know their head is aflame with stupid covering their pure heart up. Potato that thing has a good heart... 65 different ways; and hey man check the ingredients... still a potato? Hell yeah! Now if that's not humility; I don't know what is.

edit on 11-5-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: incoserv

I lived in a single party state that was known for its particularly murderous communist government.

Things aren't that simple. As my friends or collages who were sent to labor camps will tell you.

People tried to protest, and tried to bring in reforms from within the government, and tried all kinds of things.

I didn't like what happened to them, it wasn't pretty, so I left with mostly what I was wearing and what I could carry.
Which one was that? And you still vote Democrat ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join