It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy about Abortion issue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Weird this is all coming out now right?

TPTB know that the US population is trending downward.
Abortions are actually down, not by a little, by a lot, i've seen number like 20% to 30% down.
Kinda weird we are all arguing over something that seems to be taking care of itself.

We all know teen pregnancy is way way down. Look at the overall US birthrate.
Pregnancy and birth rates are down as a whole in the US. In the 1960 the average was 3.6 kids, now it is 1.7.
After Covid and all the problems I've heard a lot of young people say they have zero desire to have children.

You know who needs all those people? ANY country that wants to grow. The vast vast majority of aborted babies are from
poor households. You know if those babies were born what they would turn into? The working poor, the blood, sweat and tears that keeps a country moving. I think that's a small issue, but not the main issue at all!

But why now?

Distraction This isn't a one sided thing either.
The more we are distracted from the real issues the less we can get angry at them.

Issues that affect ALL OF US!!!
Housing Costs & interest rates
Food Prices
Fuel Prices
Medical issues across the board

Can we have the same passion for those issues?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

TPTB know that the US population is trending downward.
Abortions are actually down, not by a little, by a lot, i've seen number like 20% to 30% down.
Kinda weird we are all arguing over something that seems to be taking care of itself.

We all know teen pregnancy is way way down. Look at the overall US birthrate.
Pregnancy and birth rates are down as a whole in the US. In the 1960 the average was 3.6 kids, now it is 1.7.
After Covid and all the problems I've heard a lot of young people say they have zero desire to have children.

You know who needs all those people? ANY country that wants to grow. The vast vast majority of aborted babies are from
poor households. You know if those babies were born what they would turn into? The working poor, the blood, sweat and tears that keeps a country moving. I think that's a small issue, but not the main issue at all!

But why now?

Distraction This isn't a one sided thing either.
The more we are distracted from the real issues the less we can get angry at them.

Issues that affect ALL OF US!!!
Housing Costs & interest rates
Food Prices
Fuel Prices
Medical issues across the board

If you watch this site, and follow the front page, we are much like any other place in that we are distracted by the distractions that are programmed into the system. If you want passion for the topics that you care about, make some noise. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The irony to me is how small the number of abortions(856,730) is in a population of 330 million, Ive got strong opinions but for the numbers, we are talking about we have more important issues that affect more of the population.

Not to mention, it seems we fought tooth and nail to save mostly the elderly from COVID deaths but we discard about that number of babies each year.

That said we need abortions on some level, late-term is where I really have many concerns, as well as if there was a total ban, it would open up black-market abortions and their risks.

Why I think it ought to be left alone for now, if not forever.

worldpopulationreview.com...

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Apparently not if the box doesn't tell us so.

We need to do be good little citizen sheep and do and think as we're told.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The irony to me is how small the number of abortions(856,730) is in a population of 330 million...

Wow. I had no idea the numbers were so low. I've looked at plenty of opinion polls, but not the actual numbers. It's very good to know, and very very good to hear they are so low! It makes my heart sing in the best way.

Thanks for posting it. Very much appreciated!!!

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is something to seriously think about. If, and I say if, the world is gonna be run by this NWO, isn't their agenda part of eugenics. IE, reduce the population (pick any methods people on ATS reckon is the method, Covid, vaccine etc. etc.) then just why are they not pushing big time for all open abortions? Because that's the start of depopulation, ie. if nobodies being born they can't reproduce.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Here is something to seriously think about. If, and I say if, the world is gonna be run by this NWO, isn't their agenda part of eugenics. IE, reduce the population (pick any methods people on ATS reckon is the method, Covid, vaccine etc. etc.) then just why are they not pushing big time for all open abortions? Because that's the start of depopulation, ie. if nobodies being born they can't reproduce.

NWO is about control, poor people are easier to control because they do not have the resources to fight things.

When poor people have children, many times it traps them in a cycle of poverty, and brings more offspring into that cycle.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Not really; Republican president Donald Trump was able to drastically change the make up of the court, especially on topics like abortion, which in turn emboldened pro-life state law makers to take advantage of that change. A logical progression, not weird at all.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Ah, but isn't the poor people and the children of poor people are what the NWO call useless eaters and oxygen thieves.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Idk about you Americans, but I’m pretty sure they are trying to pass an internet censorship bill in Canada, while Abortions is such a huge topic.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I wonder if infertility rates are also increasing in the US. Less pregnancies = Less Abortions.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

My opinion is that Republicans never thought Roe v. Wade would ever be overturned (if this in fact holds up) and used it as a wedge issue to entice voters because they never expected the need to action on it. Watch as they try to back away from it come the midterms because there are now a large number of pissed off broads and we all know how relentless they can be.

edit on 6-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: I was an aborted fetus....I got better

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
Idk about you Americans, but I’m pretty sure they are trying to pass an internet censorship bill in Canada, while Abortions is such a huge topic.

That's actually very disturbing.
What the heck is happening up there?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They are setting the stage for states to regulate the bodily autonomy of an individual by removing it from federal protection. The state will soon have authority of what you must and mustn’t put in your body. It’s not about abortions, it’s about bodily autonomy and setting precedent for states to control the individuals body.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
They are setting the stage for states to regulate the bodily autonomy of an individual by removing it from federal protection. The state will soon have authority of what you must and mustn’t put in your body. It’s not about abortions, it’s about bodily autonomy and setting precedent for states to control the individuals body.

No abortions today, but vaccines tomorrow. Some people can't see the forest for the trees!

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Not really; Republican president Donald Trump was able to drastically change the make up of the court, especially on topics like abortion, which in turn emboldened pro-life state law makers to take advantage of that change. A logical progression, not weird at all.

Yep. And they did it as soon as they could. They didn't even wait for a compelling case. They used a simple 15 week ban, the same kind of state ban that SCOTUS had shot down numerous times before, and reaffirmed Roe V Wade again and again. What's new and compelling about this case? Not one thing.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: putnam6

The irony to me is how small the number of abortions(856,730) is in a population of 330 million...

Wow. I had no idea the numbers were so low. I've looked at plenty of opinion polls, but not the actual numbers. It's very good to know, and very very good to hear they are so low! It makes my heart sing in the best way.

Thanks for posting it. Very much appreciated!!!

You are welcome, and yes the numbers are low and neither side points that out because they want an enflamed and motivated voter base.

It's too low of a number it's not worth turning society upside down FOR EITHER SIDE.

and as it's been pointed out it's getting lower, so many other issues directly affect more Americans, like the student loan forgiveness idea, or UBI, etc. I'd rather not fight over the issues than one that's mostly been compromised as effectively as possible.

Abortion personally affects such a low number of families yearly relative to the population.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

I have been hearing this for decades .
Health has always been a state responsibility .
Please learn the Constitution .
You know .
That document in the US that most folks disregarded and post from ignorance due to that .

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My opinion is that Republicans never thought Roe v. Wade would ever be overturned (if this in fact holds up) and used it as a wedge issue to entice voters because they never expected the need to action on it. Watch as they try to back away from it come the midterms because there are now a large number of pissed off broads and we all know how relentless they can be.

Actually , if one looks at the polls , the sane folks ( of all parties) are for it .
And it only gives responsibility over health back to each state , as provided by the Constitution .
I predict nothing much will change .
edit on 5/6/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

They need a wedge issue to save them in the mid-terms.

That's it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join