It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel John Durham Wins Key Motion in Case Against Former Clinton Lawyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The slow turn of the wheel of justice ? This stuff has been drug out so long that it makes you wonder about the process they call justice IMO. Anyway things are still moving forward at a snails pace.

A federal judge on May 4 granted a motion from special counsel John Durham to review documents that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and other parties had claimed were protected by privilege, which means the documents may ultimately be made available to the public.
U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper, after a hearing in Washington, granted Durham’s motion to compel production of unredacted versions of said documents from the Perkins Coie, a law firm hired by the campaign ahead of the 2016 election; Rodney Joffe, a technology executive; and Fusion GPS, a firm that specializes in opposition research that the campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) used extensively to investigate then-candidate Donald Trump—Clinton’s rival for the presidency.
The parties had resisted producing some documents and handed over redacted versions of others because of shielding afforded by attorney-client privilege or another form of privilege that protects documents used in producing “work product”—claims Durham has disputed in part because Fusion primarily engaged in non-legal matters such as opposition research for the campaign, the DNC, and Perkins.

lists.youmaker.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You know, I have a stupid thought, forgive me.

Maybe this is taking so long bc they know the Clinton campaign/DNC are guilty as hell, but are trying to let old age kill the major players so as not to cause more mostly peaceful protests..

Also, in going after the major players, as they seem to be building towards, they really, REALLY need a rock solid case.

Otherwise many will scream witch hunt.
edit on 5-5-2022 by theatreboy because: Ask the CDC...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

ha ha ha, they would be right.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Somehow I missed this, thanks for posting it.

As I understand it, while corruption exist here in the States, it isn't like third world country corruption.

We still have a system and mechanisms in place that will still detain and prosecute, regardless of wealth or status.

I just think here in the US, it's like, if you know what to do, you can break a few small rules here and there, however push to hard and the system will get you and the court of public opinion in this day and age is far more powerful thanks to Social Media.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

We still have a system and mechanisms in place that will still detain and prosecute, regardless of wealth or status.

You just keep telling yourself that and one day it may come true....

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Every MSM outlet last week reported how Hillary Clinton's people were fighting this release of info to the Judge, citing "privilege".

After the judge (an Obama guy) sided with Durham and against Clinton yesterday, none of the major news outlets reported it.

They're staying silent on the court's decision regarding Marjorie Taylor-Green running for re-election too.

Their SILENCE speaks volumes.

All 90% of the media have is Putin/Ukraine, as a bright spot for dysfunctioning Biden. (They should send him a Thankyou card.)

edit on 5/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Somehow I missed this, thanks for posting it.

As I understand it, while corruption exist here in the States, it isn't like third world country corruption.

I just think here in the US, it's like, if you know what to do, you can break a few small rules here and there, however push to hard and the system will get you and the court of public opinion in this day and age is far more powerful thanks to Social Media.

I hear that, living in Mexico. People here think that their system is so corrupt but things in the US are on the up-and-up.

I'm constantly telling people here, "No, in the US they just put a nicer face on it."

There's something I call an "honest thief," meaning a thief who doesn't go to great lengths to cover up what he is. The crooks in the US government j are not "honest thieves," they just hide it better, and most US voters embrace the cognitive dissonance and choose to believe that everything is good.

In this case, i do hope that they are moving toward some kind of profound resolution and that the delay does mean that they are taking their time to build a solid case. We'll see ...
:
edit on 2022 5 05 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Not yet, but the Marxists/communists that have been infiltrating our government are trying very hard to get us there. Equalization of wealth(elimination of the middle class) that sort of thing

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

originally posted by: theatreboy

ha ha ha, they would be right.

I disagree. We usually know exactly where she is, so it's usually not a hunt, more of just pointing to her and saying "there's the witch!!"

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think we in the USA have come to tolerate a certain amount of corruption. get a chance to feather your nest, go for it.

but not the multimillions this bunch is getting.

old saying in Louisiana; 'we don't mind our politicians being corrupt as long as they're entertaining'.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Do we know why all the recent threads on the Durham case have been scrubbed from ATS? Conspiracy?

top topics

join