It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoplifters and masks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here we have an interesting legal development, where a gang target a store go in and lift hundreds of dollars worth of goods, and just walk out. At some future date, identification would be problematic, as they were wearing a mask. As society is breaking down in the poorest sectors. I notice that ram-raiding a store with a stolen car, seems to be gaining in popularity as well. This will only hasten online shopping. Nobody will want to own a small convenience store soon as it will be to dangerous. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I went into a bank a few months into last winter
Wearing a hood, hat, sunglasses, mask and heavy clothing
Nobody so much as batted an eye.

Imagine going into a bank in 2018 with all that on?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

we had a guy come to the car dealership and test drive a truck. He then swapped keys with the sales kid and came back later to drive the truck away. My cameras had full high def pictures of the random black guy with a mask. No identifications were possible.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

we had a guy come to the car dealership and test drive a truck. He then swapped keys with the sales kid and came back later to drive the truck away. My cameras had full high def pictures of the random black guy with a mask. No identifications were possible.

So ... what happens if they get the truck back with 2,000 miles on it. Have to sell it as used?

I'll have the phrase, "Drive it like you stole it!!" running through my head all day now (thanks a lot!!).

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Don't you normally need photo ID to test drive a car...or is that not politically correct anymore?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I bought my last car from a stranger with a mask for an envelope full of cash.

This whole world is getting sketchy

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
GUNS. You need more guns. We don't have any, so we are told, yet we have none of this.

top topics

join