It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are Mad at American men for not Flirting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

ATS has been a long decline for awhile. Not even close to what it once was. I barely see any fringe posts about aliens or whatever.

It's mostly "look what them democrats did again".

And RussianTroll... yea.. im about done with the site.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
American women don't impress me much when it comes to relationships. At least not the majority that I've met in my thirty something years of life on this planet.

I'm sure there are a lot of American women that can say the same thing about men.

It is really sad but most people in relationships don't know how to treat each other.

Women berate men, beat them down mentally, make fun of them, demasculate them.

Men want their women to work, clean, cook, take care of kids, be their mommy and then flip it all off and be a sexy beast all the while being held to impossible unrealistic standards shown on social media.

Neither of the above will ever be happy with each other, and that's the dating pool these days, generally speaking.

Sure, men and women both lack a lot, and look women keep dating immature useless men and then complaining about how how men are trash and the same.

And men keep simping over women who have no self-respect.

Everyone out here trying to be the worse person instead of being a better person.

And you wanna talk about men having unrealistic expectations? Hell, the amount of women I meet who are in their 30s, 40s, hell even beyond, who make poor financial decisions, eat trash food all day waste, still out there doing party drugs, and wasting bookoos on coke, are always buying clothes and accessories they don't wear, have subscriptions to every service out there.

And either work a # job and expect to be swept off their feed by some man of their dreams who will take them away from their poor life or makes more money then men in general and still expects a man to make more than they do or pay for everything while they reap the benefits.

More and more I feel like women don't do relationships for love.

When a woman wanta a baby she's mote likely to find some attractive dude to get her pregnant and then either kick him to the curb afterwards, string him up for child support, or both.

Hell, I've read enough accounts from women to know that when it comes to marriage they care more about the stability and wealth provided by said man and his family than his actual love and faithfulness. A woman will endure being cheated on and neglected as long as the man's side relationships stay hidden, don't cause embarrassment or public shame, and all of her material needs are met. Other than that she could just wait until said husband dies or she can divorce him and take his stuff.

And those are the smart ones.

Those that aren't so smart are the ones who end up dating the same trash men, keep getting pregnant, won't even attempt to stay in shape and eat healthy, and then in their thirties, and when they hit their forties,
they start freaking out because they're having a hard time finding a man of value instead of some dude in his 30s who still living at home with his parents or couch surfing, and still working some crap job meant for high schoolers who's only hitting her up because he's desperate.

Men? Men get what they can. Women just love going for those fuhboys who talk out their ass and dress somewhat okay. But they got the drugs and they aren't really all that funny, and all their friends are good looking too, so you know you wanna just get pregnant by him so your baby will have his eyes, or his nose, or his dorky ass smile.

That's if he's respectful enough to not pull the condom off during sex. But really who's kidding who?

Then you've got the dudes who are making a life for themselves. Not wasting their money and time on chasing tail, but actually getting their life together so they can actually provide for themselves and any potential family, and when they're in their thirties they can rather easiky play the field. And why would they want to date women the same age who instead of working on being successful and taking care of their bodies went and got loaded up with drugs and cum and dating losers?

I'm more than happy to remain single if it means not having the life I've built for myself destroyed by some neurotic woman who can't even take care of herself and expects me to bend over backwards for her and her kids just to put up with her destroying my stuff, constantly having to *prove my love*, having to *fight for her*, disrupting my peace, and driving me mad, just for her to run off to some loser ex or her get in her feels because I'm sick of her # and tell her to leave.

Like jfc. I'm just over it all. How people do it and put up with all the drama and arguments, and people cheating, and all that is beyond me.

A person has gotta be stupid or crazy or something to willingly put yourself through that.
edit on 5-5-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: JAGStorm

Apologies, can't help it. My eyes smile too....😭😭😭

I'm one of those types that come off as a flirt. So I'm told., I don't know I'm doing it. So I just look down mostly anymore.

Ok, your eyes smile. Does that mean you can smile with your eyes? Is that the same thing? I don't know but the only time I heard anything like that is in this song. I don't know if this song is politically incorrect these days, it's from the '90's so different sensibilities and all but it's a character who loves himself way too much and the combo of the OP and your eyes smiling comment, well, I give you The Perfect Gentleman. If this the guy women are seeking, well, because he'd surely hit on you.

There is no doubt about it I'm one of a kind, baby I am le d'Artagnan de cœur As you may see, candy
And I'm talking with my eyes (Talking)
And I walk in different styles (Walking) I'm a genuine man
Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman
Kneel down, inhale my odor Come, kiss my hand,
Angel Dare to explore my higher grounds Strive to deserve me, ma chérie
And my winds surpass perfume (Perfume) I'm charismatic at full bloom (Full bloom) I'm a genuine man
Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman
Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman
Yes, I am, I am Yes, I am perfect
Oh Lord, what can I do? I can't resist my own reflection How would possibly anyone?
Perfect
Cause I am Perfect
Yes, I am Perfect
Yes, I am Perfect Ooh, I am Perfect Oh Lord, I am Perfect
Yes, I am I am a perfect gentleman (Oh Lord, am I crazy?)
(Yes, I am)

edit on 5/5/2022 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I understand why the women are going to Europe.

I am 73...and when I was young a man would ask for your phone number, call you, ask you out to dinner and dancing, open the door for you, pull out the chair for you, talk to you with respect and then when he walked you to the door, gave you a hug and kiss if you allowed that, then would ask for another date; and then call you and confirm.

He would compliment the woman on her appearance etc. The scent of her perfume.

It was called (court and spark) I am sad those days are over with.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This, exactly this!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Doggone it ah flirt wid de dog ant no comeback!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

You, of course, are perfect. 🙄

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Thanks. I'm not perfect, but I'm liked and respected enough.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
what's the deal with women and married men?

i've had to beat them back and tell them to get in line.

where were they when i was single?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I guess the male of the species feminization and the female hormones in the drinking water are making them less interested,

No, it's "me too" that kind of thing, also this empowerment.."we don't need no stinking men"

Probably as usual, it's a very vocal minority, making 90% of the fuss, but it is what it is. Regular women don't speak out enough.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
what's the deal with women and married men?

i've had to beat them back and tell them to get in line.

where were they when i was single?

They want an easy "untanglement" married is perfect for that..I guess

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You can't make this stuff up.

I've seen several articles/videos on social media about how American women are traveling overseas because
foreign men know how to flirt, which includes CATCALLING...........

Ummmm wait a minute.. Isn't this what women were complaining about this whole time?
It appears all the young ones now don't like that they are being completely ignored by men, and miss that attention.

Poor guys have no clue what to do. If they flirt with the wrong ticking time bomb they will be shunned, cancelled, lose their job, or
beat up by a bunch of people screaming PREDATOR!

Did the Me Too movement kill dating in America? Was that the line in the sand? There has always been a very thin line between harmless flirting and inappropriate advances.
The thing is, for every situation that line changes. Recently it appears anything crosses that line, and to be honest that is bad for everyone. I've wondered if the US will be like Japan, with low birth rates, depression and a shrinking aging population.

A man's imagination of how to flirt is nowhere what a woman wants for incoming. Two sexes got it all wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

You can't make this stuff up.

I've seen several articles/videos on social media about how American women are traveling overseas because
foreign men know how to flirt, which includes CATCALLING...........

Ummmm wait a minute.. Isn't this what women were complaining about this whole time?
It appears all the young ones now don't like that they are being completely ignored by men, and miss that attention.

Poor guys have no clue what to do. If they flirt with the wrong ticking time bomb they will be shunned, cancelled, lose their job, or
beat up by a bunch of people screaming PREDATOR!

Did the Me Too movement kill dating in America? Was that the line in the sand? There has always been a very thin line between harmless flirting and inappropriate advances.
The thing is, for every situation that line changes. Recently it appears anything crosses that line, and to be honest that is bad for everyone. I've wondered if the US will be like Japan, with low birth rates, depression and a shrinking aging population.

A man's imagination of how to flirt is nowhere what a woman wants for incoming. Two sexes got it all wrong.

Let me elaborate, not at length. Men are on a level of men, women are not. Women's needs must be met or end of everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I had a complaint about my computer's wall paper and got called into HR. I asked the HR woman to take a look at the wallpaper. It was my Nephew's wife in the pilot's seat of a Navy helicopter, in full flight gear. I was told to remove it anyway. In the meantime the woman in HR has a Channing Tatum beefcake picture from Magic Mike.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I used to have meetings with customer reps from Victoria's Secret. Some of them made their models look like dogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join