It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Lays Claim to Your Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Thejaybird
They're not your kids.
It really is that simple.

Correct. My kids are my kids. And when I sent them to school, I entrusted them to their teachers. That was not a "preference" on my part; that's the legality of how education functions. If something happens to a student on the way to or from school, the school as an entity is liable.

It is the job of educators to support and guide not only curriculum, but the social and emotional learning of students as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So Loudoun County and teachers and administrators are responsible for the boy in the skirt raping this girl?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Maybe in California where everything comes with a warning label (but I'd like to see evidence from some cases; you have any links to that claim of responsibility?), but in the rest of the country this is not true. I live in a state where there have been multiple school shootings (horrible) and should know.

ETA and none of that matters so long as we can agree that Joe Biden was wrong when saying these were not "somebody's kids" but Biden's and the teachers' kids.
edit on 30-4-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

It is the job of educators to support and guide not only curriculum, but the social and emotional learning of students as well.

Strongly disagree with that.

The job of educators is to educate. Feelings, emotions can not be educated. As an authority figure to the children, feelings and emotions have no place in school. A teacher is not supposed to dabble in this and in an abnormal situation where emotions have to be dealt with, only give support until the child so it can make it through the day. Honestly there are not a lot of situations where a pupil should receive emotional support from a teacher to avoid harm done until they are home. With people that actually care about and love them.

Everything else is something they have to learn. Little Tim crying after I stabbed him with the pencil after I told him nine times to not pull my hair, had to learn that lesson and the tears are the payment. A teacher coddling that Tim would just establish a perpetrator-victim mentallity. What we are seeing with the current generation. Can't take any flak everything is always personal and the end of the world.

That's what parents are for, guiding them in a healthy way. Only when the parents lack that it has any base to be fixed from the teachers side. When I send my child to school it's also because I have to, as well as you have to. The state / government has granted this right to themselves to grant education to children and made it a burden on parents to adhere to this.

Teachers educate, not raise my child. Emotions can not be educated, they have absolute zero business getting in the heads of children and indoctrinate them to whatever agenda they are up to. I know this happens because I learned that lesson myself, coming from an ultra liberal and left twisted politics teacher I thought the stuff I heard is how the world works.

Wow was I cold water splashed when I went out into the real world working, something that teacher never experienced outside the University and their little feel good bubble. The high horse.

edit on 1.5.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join