It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Lays Claim to Your Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
"They're not somebody else's children. They're OUR children."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

According to the President of the United States, once your kids cross the threshold into their classroom, they are no longer yours but the property of the State.

His thoughts are being echoed throughout the education community, with comments such as this from the Hartford Public School system superintendent

"We as a school district are responsible for the health, well-being, social and emotional development, and safety of ALL of the children entrusted to our care.

What parent in his/her right mind would entrust their children to the State under the care of this dirty old man? This pendulum keeps swinging back and forth, and the ones chained to the bottom of the pit are the kids now.

Who can defend this dreck?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I mean, we all know he has a thing for kids.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No just a thing, he is borderline pedo and his son too, is a lot we do not know about this predators.

Our classrooms are been filled with pedos and entities on one agenda, to groom the children with the help of the state under the democrats to change them for ever, make them vulnerable confuse adults after been exploited by the system.

Any parent in a state with a school district that promotes sex education with gender orientations in primary school while pushing the mutilation of children before puberty, should be taking all this pedos and sex sick individuals to court.

Keep this sick predators from the children.

It is sick and is disgusting what they wants to do with our children.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No just a thing, he is borderline pedo and his son too

Not sure I agree with the 'borderline' part.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If this is Joe's attempt to foist responsibility of his crackhead son onto the public, it's not gonna fly. Hunter was YOURS, not OURS. And you failed, Joe.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

C'mon, Man...Biden knows all about great parenting...just look how well Hunter turned out.
#Trust Papa Joe

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
C'mon, Man...Biden knows all about great parenting...just look how well Hunter turned out.
#Trust Papa Joe

Still anti-abortion?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

A sad situation, seems very Orwellian to me.

I'm glad my children are grown adults now. Strange times indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

All the deeds this president and his sick son has done are been kept under the table and away from public view, because they control the outlets that takes care of this sick truths.

Is despicable what pedos will be able to get away under the biden and democrats in states that they have strong holds. I would not be surprised if the first pedo civil right law sues will come from any of this democrat sick states.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This administration's interest in children is disturbing. If you look at it our southern border it's just an elaborate human trafficking operation at this point. I'd be interested to see the numbers of children that went missing during this process...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

WTH???

Why do you need this crap in MATH books? Really?

Teach them Math not leftist indoctrination!

In a move that seems to be sweeping the nation, the Florida Department of Education also rejected 54 math textbooks from its curriculum due to the inclusion of banned material.

The state DOE had garnered criticism for tossing out 41 percent of the 132 math textbooks submitted for the next school year last week without listing the rejected books, more than half of which the agency said referenced CRT, with the rest containing Common Core and Social Emotional Learning (SEL).

Last Thursday, the state released four examples of lessons considered unacceptable in the state, including the use of bar graphs that measures levels of racial prejudice based on age and political identity and asks students to solve equations based on the findings.

The graphs, which extrapolated data from the Project Implicit Discrimination website, show that those 65 and older and who lean towards the conservative end of the political spectrum have the most racial bias.

If you have 5 racist Conservatives and add 4 Racist Republicans, how many racists do you have? Really?
edit on 28-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

#Trust Papa Joe

Still anti-abortion?

Only for pregnant men.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Even setting aside the pedo creep factor, it is common practice for communists to hold the exact view Sleepy Joe is verbalizing.

They want to indoctrinate kids into being good little woke workers. Humans as commodities.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Under the democrats worst things will be heading our way, in order for the democrats and their woke sickos to be able to get our children.

It is an agenda, after all.

1000’s of Migrant Children Missing in the U.S.This actually is not a new phenomenon as it goes back to the Obama administration. But read on and the fear and failure continues when government is paid to get it right once it was determined the condition was wrong.

Axios Exclusive:

The U.S. government has lost contact with thousands of migrant children released from its custody, according to data obtained by Axios through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

Why it matters: Roughly one-in-three calls made to released migrant kids or their sponsors between January and May went unanswered, raising questions about the government’s ability to protect minors after they’re released to family members or others in the U.S.

“This is very dismaying,” said Mark Greenberg, who oversaw the unaccompanied minors program during the Obama administration and was briefed on Axios’ findings. “If large numbers of children and sponsors aren’t being reached, that’s a very big gap in efforts to help them.”
“While we make every effort to voluntarily check on children after we unite them with parents or sponsors and offer certain post-unification services, we no longer have legal oversight once they leave our custody,” an HHS spokesperson told Axios, adding that many sponsors do not return phone calls or don’t want to be reached out to.

founderscode.com...

The media bias made a big deal when children went missing under Trump, but look at this, more children has gone missing under Obama and Biden than under Trump.

The big picture: More than 65,000 unaccompanied kids crossed the border illegally during those months, and July set yet another all-time record for young border crossers. That suggests the problem of losing track of released children could be compounded in the months to come.

The data also indicates calls aren’t happening with the frequency they should. Between President Biden’s inauguration and the end of May, HHS discharged 32,000 children and teens — but the government placed fewer than 15,000 follow-up calls, according to the FOIA response.
In both March and April, the number of kids discharged was twice as high as the number of check-in calls the following month — indicating that half of the released kids might not have gotten a 30-day call, according to public agency data.

And People still think democrats in power should have a hold on our children? think again, America is been know as having one of the biggest children trafficking ring in the world, due to the amount of unaccompanied children crossing the border.

Human trafficking in America among worst in world: report

www.foxnews.com...

This is why the democrats wants the border open, sick pedos

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

When did educators stop educating?

Teachers and schools used to be responsible for teaching my kids what the capital of Italy was. (Hint, the capital of Italy is "I").

But that was it.

the raising of the children used to be left to the parents.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

#Trust Papa Joe

Still anti-abortion?

Yes, I am. I am AGAINST abortion but FOR parents teaching their children good values. God has a plan for everyone, that is why each of us is unique from the other 8 billion people on earth, but parents have the responsibility to raise their children to learn right from wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
Yes, I am. I am AGAINST abortion but FOR parents teaching their children good values. God has a plan for everyone, that is why each of us is unique from the other 8 billion people on earth, but parents have the responsibility to raise their children to learn right from wrong.

Good for you.

I would still abort Hunter and he's like 50 now.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
All the more reason to home-school your kids

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Good for you.

I would still abort Hunter and he's like 50 now.

To be fair, Hunter is just a clump of cells. . . . .

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be fair, Hunter is just a clump of cells. . . . .

I think you're being generous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join