It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In War, Truth Is The First Casualty

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Employees of the 72nd SCIPSO, of the Special Operations Forces of Ukraine, and specifically, the Prometheus task force.

The 72nd SCIPSO - the Main Center for Information and Psychological Special Operations - is a secret division of the SBU, recently discovered by hackers from the BEREGINI group. The tasks of the unit include interference in the internal affairs of Russia, destabilization of the socio-political situation, discrediting the authorities, reducing the psychological stability of the military personnel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and their families, organizing protests and disobedience, intimidating ordinary Russians, disinformation, inciting ethnic hatred and hatred.

Revelations of the ex-deputy chief for political affairs of the Ukrainian TsIPSO

“These centers, when I arrived in 2015, they already existed. That is, initially there were talks about creating, but then, when NATO forces joined, the construction of these centers became very fast. All financial problems were solved. Because NATO is interested, to have an outpost between Russia, such a buffer zone, in the form of Ukraine,” says Serhiy Tsygipa, former deputy for political affairs at the 72nd Center for Information and Psychological Operations of the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (Brovary).

t.me...

72nd Center for Information and Psychological Operations (Ukraine)

Her photo was spread around the world media. Allegedly, a victim of a civilian house being bombed by Russia.

To make it even more insidious.

Philly photojournalist in Ukraine documents early scenes of Russian invasion
For the 31-year-old Wolfgang Schwan, a Berks County native who lives with his younger brother in Philly’s River Wards section, it is his first time chronicling a war zone.

by Max Marin
Published Feb 27, 2022
The photo of Helena’s bandaged face stared out at the world on Friday morning — one of the first victims of the Russian invasion that the world saw on the front pages of dozens of newspapers.

Blood checkered the woman’s face and leaked through the gauze bandages wrapped around her head. She was injured in a Russian airstrike that hit the eastern Ukraine city of Chuhuiv early on Feb. 24 just hours after Russian forces launched a full-scale invasion. And Philadelphia-based freelance photographer Wolfgang Schwanwas one of the first journalists on the scene to document her survival.

“She was the first person that was walking up to us,” said Schwan, who arrived with other journalists in Chuhuiv within an hour of the blast. “She seemed concussed.”

The philadelphia Inquirer

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 removed all safeguards that kept US citizens from being targeted by Propaganda from our own government.

The SMA established that via the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), Voice of America (VOA), and Radio Free Europe (RFE), the U.S. State Department and Office of Public Affairs were authorized to disseminate propaganda to foreign publics, but were strictly prohibited from releasing that same propaganda in America for public consumption. Put simply, our government was permitted to lie to people in other countries, but not to us here at home.

This prohibition was lifted in 2012, when the SMMA was signed into law by President Obama, allowing the same propaganda disseminated by our government to foreign publics, to now be released in the U.S. for the very first time.

And yes, our government is also now allowed to create propaganda tailored specifically for U.S. public consumption, using any media as it sees fit, while remaining anonymous as the source of the material being reported.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012

Now if you believe that the Philly "Journalist" just happened to be there at that time and just happened to photograph an agent of the 72nd SCIPSO well...

In war, truth is the first casualty.
- Aeschylus

edit on 27-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That’s the thinnest looking bandage/ gauze wrap I’ve ever seen used to stop bleeding, that # must be so good it’s not even there to hold any form of pad to stop the bleeding.

Does this prove she is a professional crisis actor? If so there’s got to be more then her.
edit on 27-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
That’s the thinnest looking bandage/ gauze wrap I’ve ever seen used to stop bleeding, that # must be so good it’s not even there to hold any form of pad to stop the bleeding.

Does this prove she is a professional crisis actor? If so there’s got to be more then her.

I give 'em credit: her coat's not pristine clean

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
one has to wonder if the west/cia was only training ukrainian military units
but if they were training this SBU too
for the upcoming media war aspect which includes controlling the narrative

this is a war fought on every front

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I remember back in the day in the Al Faw Palace days in Baghdad working around some of these dudes. It is ironic that back in them days Ukraine was part of government building and all that jazz for the time... I could a matter of fact some things butt I will leave you with this hole article from not so long ago

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
one has to wonder if the west/cia was only training ukrainian military units
but if they were training this SBU too
for the upcoming media war aspect which includes controlling the narrative

this is a war fought on every front

So, I agree with this.

But I often wonder, how do the Alphabet Agencies sell these ideas. Ukraine has been going on since 2014 and earlier. These plans seem to be longterm plans. How do they get and mature these plans.

We live in scary times.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
doug valetine was interviewed on you tube
it's a 2 part interview...here's part 1 of a 2 part interview if you find " enough interest " in things CIA
it's 2 hours well spent
youtube.com/watch?v=cP15Ehx1yvI&t=36s

doug valetine will explain it himself...14 minutes in he lays out his credentials
how he acquired direct knowledge from the ex heads of the CIA direct to pen a book called
"the CIA as organized crime"
book review can be found on...amazon.com/CIA-Organized-Crime-Illegal-Operations

most know of "operation paperclip " at ww2's end
anti-russian operations with fruits of " operation paperclip " ....so this goes way back
there is a cut out of his 2 hour interview when the discussion focuses on ukraine CIA op's
youtube.com/watch?v=jRicZc-cZ0I&t=32s

myself after seeing another member post the 70 years in ukraine
i watched it which lead me to watching his 2 part interview
as i've always been curious about the CIA and what's behind the veil

a decade ago i watched edward griffin's "the grand design"...all 9 parts
quite an intriguing person there too

edit on 27-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The two women in the 2nd and 3rd photos definitely look like the same person. The woman in the first pic I can't tell. The photos not really clear enough but they do have similar facial features.

No one should be surprised by this, if they have psychological warfare units, they are going to deploy them the best ways they can. Stirring up support for Ukraine early on was imperative to them. No different then the Russians using their psychological warfare units during this war to ensure that Ukraine is painted in the worst way possible to drum up support for their side, although most of theirs is meant for the Russian population and not the world in general. Both sides are doing it.

When was the photo of the woman holding the AK taken?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

facial recognition from a certain osi..... framework software thingie tool that I won't exactly mention here will actually link you to tons more photos and things of this person, I believe its the same person for sure. Whether crisis acting or actually in a place well thats debatable for sure.

I still love they don't need med kits and seem to just roll out with one magazine of ammo....

Sometimes I wonder which side will quote rambo first and say they were trained to eat things that a billy goat wouldn't eat?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

The woman in the first one lower jaw, nose and eyebrows/brow look different, her jaw is more square than the last two, her nose is thinner and skinnier and doesn't come to a point above her top lip and her eyebrows/brow is more fuller.

The two in the last picture have the same chin which look to be not as square as the first, and nose shape is wider and fatter and comes to more of a point above her lip, and their eyebrows / brow doesn't appear to be full as the first one.

Top one could be a younger image of her but i'm not ready to say it the same person.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I agree with it too. Don't forget that the CIA has "dark budgets", if I'm using the correct term.

That is, we don't know about it because even Congress doesn't know about it.

Yes, this woman's bandages remind me of the bandages seen at the Boston Marathon bombing, another false flag inside job.

CIA teaches SBU how to conduct false flags with play actors, and SBU excels in the training.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
US, NATO, Russia, Ukraine I don't trust any of them...listen to Putin's rhetoric

twitter.com...

NEXTA
@nexta_tv
·
1h
Vladimir Putin spoke at a meeting with members of the Russian Council of Legislators. Main:

📍 Russia's enemies have created "Anti-Russia" in #Ukraine.

📍 By starting a war in Ukraine, #Russia prevented a "large-scale conflict" on Russian territory.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Putin is probably closer to the truth than the NATO talking heads....

top topics

join