It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA company allegedly faked COVID test results; agrees to pay $22.5 million

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As if we didn't have enough problems with false positives, among other testing issues during the height of the "pandemic", this Los Angeles company decided it would be expedient to hand out false results to the tune of at least 500, though I'm thinking that number is grossly understated considering the money they raked in during said pandemic.

A complaint alleged that the company, which did business under the name "Sameday Health," falsely advertised that it could deliver test results in 24 hours despite knowing it was not capable of doing so, according to a press release from Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer.

When that promise could not be fulfilled, the company allegedly forged the results for at least 500 customers by tampering with old PDF lab reports and in some cases sent the fake results to customers before their samples had even been delivered to a lab for testing.

In some cases, customers allegedly received "negative" test results without the company having any way of knowing if that was actually the case.

Link

As if that wasn't enough, the company's CEO and a doctor "conspired" to defraud insurance companies by charging them additional fees for unnecessary consultations.

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to most here at ATS. The widespread fraud and fleecing of not only the American people, but peoples of all nations for the past two years is off the charts, but this is one more glaring example among the many I expect to see in the near future.
edit on 4/24/2022 by Klassified because: wrong word

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Earlier this week I went to visit a relative in hospital and was asked to take a lateral flow test ,I held back on using GFY in a sentence and proceeded to run so many rings around the woman at the desk with questions about all this COVID hysteria she gave up and told me to go in little wonder the COVID stats have dropped 30k in a week in my little country .

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Covid can now be classified as an opportunistic infection.

Every damned lowlife and politician used covid as an opportunity to make money, gain power, assert authoritarian dictates, and screw over the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A picture can say a thousand words DB .

As Mr John O'looney the UK funeral director pointed out on his video it is funny how it is just the elderly in care homes that were getting hit hardest and how he was seeing the rappers of the end of life drug MIDAZOLAM in bins when he went to collect the remains of the elderly patients and how the UK government had a order between 300-1000 % about the 5 years average and had placed the same for year 2022 ?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The government doesn't want to teach them a lesson about faking COVID tests, they just want a cut of the profits.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Don't steal. The government hates competition.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
and this isn't the only one doing this

millions of people also affected by the official backed by science policies by public officials

so who should trust who exactly ? 🚬

top topics

join