It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Johnny Depp Do it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My opinion is there marriage broke up because of a case of as we say over here and up north, Six of one and half a dozen of the other, they were equally to blame and I do believe she hit him, I don't know if he ever hit her though abuse can also be emotional.

And to a degree they were both controlling personality's.

The sad thing is I believe she really loved him but it was a caustic relationship and they were not made for one another.

I think that the judge should order them both to apologize to one another, fine them both a small but large enough sum and donate it split equally to a drug rehabilitation charity and an anger management and marriage counselling charity.

And they are both acting.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

When it involves sexual assault, nearly every word said in the courtroom is strictly confidential.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Still not the point but thanks I guess?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

She is more evil here! Plus her attorneys. Many reasons. Not just the fact she admits herself the abuse towards him.

However they got 70k of JD texts and got to piece them and also got caught misleading dates.

Lets see her texts. Exactly not a chance before the trial has showed us she was entraping him and setting him up. Similiar to the fbi in a lot of these cases oddly enough.

Take away Johhnys ACCIDENTALLY obtained text and they have almost nothing. He has admitted to most of the drug use, jokes and emotionally loseing control at times. Never physical to people when that happens. Like punching a wall not a person.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Subrosabelow
nypost.com... aine-shown-during-amber-heard-trial/

Her attorney showed jurors a string of text messages Depp had sent to friends over the years, including a June 2013 exchange with his actor friend Paul Bettany in which Depp wrote, “Let’s burn Amber!!!”

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” Depp said in a follow-up text. “I will f- -k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

That's pretty morbid...
Just goes to show, you can have it all but still not be happy!

I totally get that text and humour
. He is calling her a witch and that is how they got treated back then

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Johnny don't do it!

It's strange. According to Chinese astrology they are a perfect match. Rabbit and Dog = 95% compatibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

That’s why I said they might end up back together, they actually love each other, but in a weird toxic way

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ah yes! Do you have any rum?

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

it's like a tmz reality show remake of Sid and Nancy. Not interested in their drama

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

From what little i've followed it sounds like Depp was the one being harassed and abused.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That’s why I said they might end up back together, they actually love each other, but in a weird toxic way

Like that Ben Afflac movie "Girl Gone"?

So YT keeps suggesting this...

*warning*
youtu.be...

She's probably abusive, and Depp is probably over acting what happened.

Tabloid minds want to know..

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No he did not and that is why he is airing his most private dirty laundry!

I am watching this trial like crazy. Why? Well I AM an actual survivor of DV. I have a scar on my forehead from a cabinet my ex pushed me in because he didn't like how I said something to him. I had to get staples... So yea Amber Heard is FULL OF POO!!! She is a disgrace to anyone that is an actual victim of DV.

AS someone who has been abused there is NO WAY she was abused like she claims and here is why.

When you are truly physically and mentally abused you do NOT taunt, film, egg on or poo in your abusers bed! You would be too PETRIFIED of their retaliation to do any of these things. If he actually abused her we would have seen it on her planned videos but we don't. He assaults some cabinets, oh big deal! His mom died the night before but that is always left out of the media articles and they spin it their own way, as usual. Amber was LAUGHING in that video. She knew damn well what she was doing. She planned EVERYTHING! She thought she could provoke him and use his drug and alcohol addiction against him. He is an ADMITTED ADDICT! This is nothing knew, anyone who has been a fan of his knows this. He doesn't deny it. Amber tried to manipulate him MANY times, it's all on audio and video! She hit him and admits it. She taunts him for being a male victim of DV. She knew and KNOWS exactly what she did and is doing. She is a narcissist with BPD and BOY does it show in her actions and words. Wow.... She thought she would jump on the #metoo movement to further her OWN career and get more money and fame. She is OBSESSED with her image and being famous. So she goes after one of the most famous men in Hollywood! Yet she claimed she didn't know much about him before? Yea ok. Anyone with half a brain listening to this trial can tell she is full of it.

AS for his behavior and texts and things he has said. Yup not gonna care. I have said much worse to my abuser and about my abuser. I have little sympathy for what he said about her. He tried to help her and he stayed because he loved her, SHE USED him and that love to bring him down and into a shell of himself. I completely understand what he was saying about how she treated him and how he felt afterwards. It made me sad because he is freaking Johnny Depp with MILLIONS and yet here is the ONE thing that we relate on and it's not a good thing to relate on. Do I think he has issues? Yea of course, we all do but those are his not ours to judge and they shouldn't be public but he wanted to CLEAR his name on the abuse part since that is what he took her to court over. So he knew damn well his personal demons, all of them, would be on full public display but the truth is more important than money. She lied MANY times.

As for Amber. I use to like her to be honest. I thought she was so pretty but now she is one of the ugliest people on the planet to me. I dont care about her sob story up bringing, we all have a story it doesn't give her a pass to treat another human being the way she did.

This is a huge wake up call to DV with MEN and a woman being the aggressor/abuser. People automatically believed her because of her gender and damned Depp because of his gender yet as the trial goes on we see the truth, SHE LIED! She has hit him and admitted it. She even mocked him in reference to being a male victim of DV! THAT right there imo is all I would need as a juror. She is done for. You can't ruin someone's life like that over a lie and it doesn't just happen in Hollywood it happens everywhere, women do this OFTEN! It is done for all sorts of reasons and it is wrong. Johnny Depp will be the male poster child so to speak for male DV.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What? Yea no. Not happening. Have you watched any of the trial? Clearly you haven't. That man is allowing his most private moments public to prove she lied, there is NO love there. None. She is not capable of love, narcissism is rampant in her and BPD, don't even get me going on that one. My former best friend has BPD and the things she use to do, wow. Amber and her could be buddies.

Their relationship was toxic but there is no love there, maybe at one time but the person he actually fell in love with and loved DOES NOT EXIST! It was an act, it is what narcs do best. I am sure he loves her in his own way but also probably feels pitty for her but he is not stupid to go back to that! She ruined his life with her lies and accusations. WHY would he go back to that after fighting like he has to expose the truth?

Let me tell you something, my sons father is like Amber Heard. He is a POS scum and the stuff he has done to me, if it ever came down to me exposing his abuse and my personal stuff being aired I will choose my personal stuff being aired to expose the ABUSE he causes me day in and day out. Once you have been backed into a corner it doesn't matter what comes out in the end all you want is the truth! Believe me I am at my point and the fact Johnny Depp is airing his dirty laundry publicly gives me a little more courage to finally do the same to my ex. Abuse is NEVER ok.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I watched the whole trial. all of it. every day, every hour, every second.
Amber Heard not only defamed him but was exposed as the true and real abuser in that relationship.
There was no "mutual abuse"
There was no "toxic relationship"
She manipulated, gaslighted, verbally and physically abused Johnny Depp.
She is a disgrace and should not speak for victims of abuse
The media is complicit in her continued platform of abusing this man.

She absolutely disgusts me.
Abuse has no gender,.

signed, a female survivor of DV.
edit on 20-6-2022 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join