It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationals Baseball Pre-Game Demonstration Prompts Police To Evacuate Capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just when you thought the circus couldn’t possibly employ more clowns, we have this and no the source is not Babylon Bee;

WASHINGTON — The Capitol Police temporarily evacuated the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday evening over a “probable threat” that turned out to be a plane carrying members of the U.S. Army Golden Knights to parachute into a Washington Nationals game. “The USCP is tracking an aircraft that poses a probable threat to the Capitol Complex,” the Capitol Police reportedly said in an alert sent to congressional staffers on Wednesday. Shortly afterward, the Capitol Police announced that the Capitol “was evacuated out of an abundance of caution this evening,” noting that “there is no threat at the Capitol,” and promising that more details were to come.

Linkus Dinkus

I’m flabbergasted at the incompetence on display to the point something this $T00p1d could a only have been intentional right?

I’m not sure exactly who is to blame here between the military for possibly not communicating this in advance, the Capitol staff potentially received the info and either intentionally or due to incompetence did not relay it to the appropriator personnel.

Doesn’t exactly send a message of deterrence to the likes of Russia and China though when a military aircraft can make it that far in to the national capital without being identified or with information provided in advance?

Bloody surely this has to be some type of psy-op conducted by the military right?

And these are the guys our government has asked for more of in Australia to help ward off the ever present and growing threat of China. They’re either strategic masterminds or I’m concerned they don’t know to point the skinny end of a rifle at the enemy.

I’m not on Twitter and it kind of irks me how all forms of media now provide commentary of what some weiners on the platform had to think but this did make me guffaw and hyuck hyuck;

Jesse Kelly @JesseKellyDC I never believed a plane was trying to breach the Capitol because if it was the Capitol Police would have let it in and then complained about it afterwards. 8:56 AM · Apr 21, 2022

Thoughts?
edit on 2142022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ahhhh.....

Is it possible to be utterly flabbergasted but also not surprised at all?

Our gov really is ran by some of the most inept around.......and yet we still can't bring anyone to justice

I don't even know anymore

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Ahhhh.....

Is it possible to be utterly flabbergasted but also not surprised at all?

I’m sure there’s a German phrase for it

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I can't help but think this is related to the midterm elections somehow. Maybe it's related to some useless pork project that kills more of our rights and grants them more power.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Can we lock the doors behind them?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This has got to be a joke.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believe we could "SWAT" the White House, and the idiot Keystone Coppers would have a heyday! They'd lockdown the nation in a heartbeat and claim PUTIN'S FAULT!!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
With Joe Biden's/Liberals dismantling of America, much of the progress since 9-11 has been undone.

The Military/FAA/State-Local Police are no longer talking to each other.

America is becoming increasingly vulnerability to attacks of all types.

Very dangerous President.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Something stinks because they need permits to do things like this right? 🤣🤣

Another political display of power and "readiness" 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
haa

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sounds like an insurrection to me....

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

edit on 4/21/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe they are worried about getting busted for the real insurrection that took place Nov. 3rd.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So Pelosi chewed out the FAA supposedly.

Poor baby prolly can't handle being scared, again.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So Pelosi chewed out the FAA supposedly.

Poor baby prolly can't handle being scared, again.

I can imagine what the idiots who thought 1/6 was an "insurrection" were thinking when they saw soldiers parachuting into DC.

"AHHHHHeeeeeAAAAAH!!! We're getting invaded!!!!"

I expect a lot of people in that town needed a change of underwear today.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wonder how much this buffoonery cost the American Taxpayer.
It kinda was worth the laugh though.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Most likely thought real life "Red Dawn"
Full blown ignorance , one and all .
edit on 4/21/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welp... when the inmates are put in charge of the asylum.

wonder how long till they blame republicans and a new insurrection.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Those politicians need to go down into bunkers and we can lock the doors behind them and cut off communication to them. Our economy would probably do a lot better if they were locked up and put on mute. Joe won't even realize he is being locked up and will make all of the congressmen crazy within a few weeks. But he won't remember what happened anyway, so no loss.

top topics

join