It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samuel Aun Woer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i have been searching for truths my whole life, i wanted to know the secrets of the bible and what all the stories mean, it turns out that the author Samuel Aun Woer in his book "the perfect matrimony" which i found a free PDF of, explains way back in the 1960s, exactly what Original Sin, the crucifixion and many other parables really mean, this information is dangerous to religion...

His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world.

In 1950, in his first two books, he became the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 – merely twenty-seven years – not only did Samael Aun Weor write over sixty books on the most difficult subjects in the world, such as consciousness, kabbalah, physics, tantra, meditation, etc., in which he deftly exposed the singular root of all knowledge — which he called Gnosis — he simultaneously inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America: stretching across twenty countries and an area of more than 21,000,000 kilometers, founding schools everywhere, even in places without electricity or post offices.

During those twenty-seven years, he experienced all the extremes that humanity could give him, from adoration to death threats, and in spite of the enormous popularity of his books and lectures, he renounced an income, refused recognitions, walked away from accolades, and consistently turned away those who would worship him. He held as friends both presidents and peasants, and yet remained a mystery to all.

this information is not new, SAW is not the first to mention these things, these things are older than recorded history, since reading the perfect matrimony the eyes have been opened, the truth is clear, but i had already read about using the sexual energy to light up the seven chakras and illuminate the crown, why did i not get it back then, 17 years ago, now it is clear... its obvious, but what it means is troublesome, if its the truth and the world repents what would that mean for the human race, if Original Sin is the expelling of the sexual energy, it would mean that the only humans that would be made would have to be done through the use of one Sun, or the scientific name

A spermatozoon (pronounced /ˌspɜːrmætəˈzoʊən/, alternate spelling spermatozoön; plural spermatozoa; from Ancient Greek: σπέρμα ("seed") and Ancient Greek: ζῷον ("living being")) is a motile sperm cell, or moving form of the haploid cell that is the male gamete. A spermatozoon joins an ovum to form a zygote. (A zygote is a single cell, with a complete set of chromosomes, that normally develops into an embryo.)

This explains all and by changing the direction of the sexual energy every person can become illuminated

PDF

edit on 20-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Any chance you could link that PDF for those interested?
I think that would help your thread.

ATA

(post by samlow1991 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Done

btw, he sounds fanatical to me which can be off putting, but the message i have no doubt about

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: samlow1991
If you still doubt whether it is worth writing a term paper to order, we provide a free plan for your work, this plan can be discussed and approved with the teacher. Coursework to order, like all work in our company write my paper for me cheap are carried out by university teachers and graduate students, there is no doubt about the quality of such work

Thanks!

I have a term paper due on ancient Sumerian Sanskrit.

No doubt this will give me an edge and an A+.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TempleTenSA

for those who do not wish to open the pdf, here is a tasty titbit from the pdf... and a rabbit hole

Amongst the Persians Christ is Ormuz, Ahura Mazda, the terrible enemy of Ahriman
(Satan), which we have within us. Amongst the Hindus, Krishna is Christ, and the gospel
of Krishna is very similar to that of Jesus of Nazareth. Among the Egyptians, Christ is
Osiris and whoever incarnated him was in fact an Osirified One. Amongst the Chinese it
is Fu Hsi, the Cosmic Christ who composed the I-Ching (The Book of Laws) and named
the Dragon Ministers. Among the Greeks, Christ is called Zeus, Jupiter, the Father of the
Gods. Amongst the Aztecs it is Quetzalcoatl, the Mexican Christ. In the Germanic Edda
it is Balder, the Christ who was assassinated by Hoder, God of War, with an arrow of
mistletoe etc. Thus we can find the Cosmic Christ in thousands of ancient texts and old
traditions that came millions of years before Jesus. All this invites us to accept that Christ
is a cosmic principle contained in the essential principles of all religions.
Really there is only one unique and cosmic religion. This religion assumes different
forms according to the times and the needs of humanity. Therefore, religious conflicts are
absurd because, at their base all religions are only modifications of the universal cosmic
religion. From this point of view we affirm that this book is not against any religion,
school or system of thought. The only purpose of this book is to give to humanity a Key a
sexual secret, a Key with which every living being may assimilate the Christic principle
contained in the foundation of all the great religions of the world.
We recognize Jesus-Iesus-Zeus-Jupiter, the new Superman who totally assimilated the
Christic principle, and as a result became a God-Man. We consider that we must imitate
him. He was a complete man, a true man in the full sense of the word, and through
Sexual Magic he attained the absolute assimilation of the Universal Cosmic Christic
Principle. The few who understand should study the gospel of John, chapter 3, verses 1 to
21. There the devotee of the Perfect Matrimony will find pure and legitimate Sexual
Magic as taught by Jesus. Of course the teaching is given in code, but he who
understands will understand it intuitively.

To open the Church of Ephesus means to awaken Kundalini. The color of this centre is
dirty red in the libertine, yellowish red in the Initiate and blue purple red in the Mystic
Initiate.
The Solar and Lunar atoms arise from the seminal system. The seminal vapors have as a
base the atoms of the Sun and the Moon. The seminal vapors are transmuted into energy.
The energies bipolarize into positive and negative, Solar and Lunar. These energies rise
through the sympathetic channels of Ida and Pingala to the Chalice. This Chalice is the
brain. The semen, already totally converted into energies, rises through the two
sympathetic channels which are the Two Witnesses of Apocalypse, the two Olives of the
Temple, the two Candelabra which are before the God of the Earth, the two Serpents
which are entwined on the rod of the Caduceus of Mercury. When their tails touch, the
Solar and Lunar atoms make contact in the coccyx near the Tribeni. Then Kundalini
awakens.

f

edit on 20-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

looks like this thread is been hidden, i thought it was time for revealing?

should i stay silent on these matters? im not really trying to get the info out, if i put my mind to it, i could light up the world, luckily for those in current control, im not awakened, im just angry

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the human race came out of egypt born of sin because inside those pyramids they did sex magic to achieve conception by using just one seed, no entropy, no wastage, no sacrifice

now my boy sonny says im purple and hes blue, does that make the mum red? whats going to happen to the reds?

the L i believe to represent the light coming from the bottom, turn it upside down and its the light coming out the third eye, three represent light, the great pyramids show that two upside donw LLs make a door and a godlike being

amarite?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
are you all family reading this, it must be...

the twelve tribes have been using sexual magic, keeping it in the family, the 144000 are virgins because they have been kept blind to the truth, and cast out, the reason the Simeons were cast out was because they were having sex, not slaughtering with the sword, people outside the family, why is royalty purple though, when it is the mixing of red and blue? if ts just blue and red or wheat and chaff that are being harvested are the purple exempt from tribulation?

if the sea is an illusion of blue and it is water, would the truth it is reflecting be the air

everything is simple

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ultimately i Know a lot... but i still dont know who I am, and thats annoying

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

really mean
when I see a statement like this I know something is really wrong. Especially Jesus Parables. Jesus explains what all of his parables mean in the context where he teaches them.

Neither Illumination nor Enlightenment are offered in the Bible. All other religions offer those but not Judaism or Christianity.

The SIN of ADAM was not "expelling of Sexual Energy" that sound more like Hinduism or Buddhism. Gen 3 tells very clearly what Adams first sin was. And it was that sin that polluted his offspring's Spiritual condition and makes all men sinners in the sight of God.

But God made a way so we could be with him forever.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

awww its the name JOHN again ffs, and a joker none the less, well 50/50 for me nut i have two options is john the trickster or the revealer

is that I A O, if you put them together you have a ceiling light, aint that mental!

and the bible when you know the codes is about sex magic, Fact

and houses are keys

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
oor John Knows the score

1 John - Bible, King James
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard .

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
can someone! please achnowledge me, i feel like the loneliest man on earth, the road to truth is deserted man

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Dude! There you are!

That road doesn’t lead to truth bruv.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

yeah U could be right, it may just layered illusions all the way, but there is ineffable light there outside it, ive seen it, kinda, couldnt really look and it, its mere threat at bursting through the illusion terrified me, although it could be source

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I get the illusion angle, mind over matter, when you peel away the layers your left with a difference in electrical potential.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

i like the sound of that, a new angle,

gona chillout now and try and shift this weird feeling, cheers for the reply

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

edit on 4/21/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join