It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wait Until The Food Shortages Start

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Think it is bad now, wait until the food shortages really start. You may have to go as a group to make it out of the parking lot.

Prep up, time is short.

twitter.com...

Women accused of stealing more than $2K in meat from Temple H-E-B

www.kbtx.com...

TEMPLE, Texas (KWTX) - The Temple Police Department is investigating the theft of more than $2,000 in meat from a local H-E-B.

It happened Friday, April 15 shortly after 3:30 p.m. at the store located in the 3000 block of S. 31 Street.

Police said a store employee initially noticed two women leaving the store with large quantities of unpaid meat products in a shopping cart.

Video footage obtained by KWTX shows a woman wearing an H-E-B shirt, in a parking lot, attempting to take back the shopping cart with meat products.

The suspect, however, continues to hold onto the cart and keeps loading meat products into the back of a white Chrysler 300 with paper plates 48632Z4.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That’s a lot of meat.

I have noticed common items have been running out. Plain rice cakes for example…yeah I like to party.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Baby formula

Pet food

Milk, bread, eggs.

Oh, its not going to be pretty.

I urge everyone to reach out to local farms if you can and start building a network.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
According to the morning Farm Report I listen to on the way to work, beef producers are selling their breeding herds due to lack of feed caused by the no-end-in-sight drought. When you sell the animals needed to make more animals there will soon be no animals to sell.

Beef supplies in 2022 will be sufficient but expensive.

In 2023, all bets are off.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

She was probably working for the gov... they gotta feed Joe Biden's illegals coming across the border.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Temple Police Department is investigating the theft of more than $2,000 in meat from a local H-E-B.

Is that you Ricky?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

As funny as it sounds... I thought of the lives they lived in TPB too.

I don't think it's hard to beleive we'll be living in a psuedo trailer park in the near future. I need to watch that series again to get a leg up on the up and up.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Despite the draconian COVID crap that occurred here, I am oh so glad to live in regional Victoria in Australia.

Over abundance of kangaroos, three species of deer, millions of ducks, rabbits, rivers estuaries and ocean full of fish and other edible aquatic life. The wild pigs are on their way down from New South Wales to the north of us which is terrible for the bush but good for our plates if food gets scarce.

Need to get me a good bow and I’ll have all the means necessary to harvest the various critters available.

Even better is we are 300+ km’s from the nearest city (Melbourne) with the most remote wilderness in the state surrounding us. If we decide it’s time to leave town and live off the land and make it work I won’t come back!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

So will everyone else.

Something to keep in mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The high quality eggs, the 5.99 dz. ..pasture raised are hit or miss at the store..

Which causes more people like me to grab 4 dozen instead of 2.. because half the time I strike out..

How many other items are already hard to get?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What’s that?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I'm done worrying about it all

My nearest & dearest keep telling me anyway I'm 'overreacting' and a 'conspiracy theorist' .
So whatever happens will happen, nothing I can do anyway other than stock up a bit .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst
The high quality eggs, the 5.99 dz. ..pasture raised are hit or miss at the store..

Which causes more people like me to grab 4 dozen instead of 2.. because half the time I strike out..

How many other items are already hard to get?

I buy my eggs from some friends at three bucks a dozen, they aren't pasture raised though, they just run all over the yard and go into the coop when the women calls them to go back into the coop. They are well trained....but if you thank them for the eggs they lay and tell them they are great tasting....boy do the chickens get upset and run to the coop.

There are eggs in the store at around six bucks a dozen, but the eggs from these people are nearly organic, and the chickens are healthy which means they are exceptional tasting eggs...better than I have got from anyone else or any store around here for as long as I have been in this area...thirty years or more. I think it is the bugs they eat and the meal worms they eat during the winter, meal worms are very expensive too.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I'm done worrying about it all

My nearest & dearest keep telling me anyway I'm 'overreacting' and a 'conspiracy theorist' .
So whatever happens will happen, nothing I can do anyway other than stock up a bit .

I don't even mention disasters when talking to people. I stock up and rotate food to save money, buying things we use regularly on sales when they happen. We do have around ninety pounds of organic flour, because last time there was a run on flour, the organic was gone from every store around here. So we keep at least sixty pounds in stock, enough for about three months of cooking.

We cannot stock much more than we have, because we cannot rotate it enough with only two of us in the house. we have enough food for the wife and I to live for maybe a year with all the foods we normally eat...no special foods for a disaster, just food in rotation...buying things we usually use. If something happens, we could feed the two daughters and granddaughters families for maybe three months plus us too. That would include having to go to the store and buying some stuff though, like milk and some rationed foods. If a major disaster happens, I plan on staying here, I am too old to start traveling somewhere else and staying in motels....the wife says she is staying too. Someone needs to be here to take care of the cats and feed the deer that come to the patio door for lunch. Not many places would allow you to bring cats into a hotel.

The kids are middle aged, they can go have fun traveling to safe havens and beg for food. I know a lot of other people who are not going to leave too, so as long as I have coffee, we will have visitors.

If a Nuclear war happens, the house will withstand a blast over a hundred fifty miles away, they have no reason to bomb this area, the closest bigger city is at least a hundred fifty miles away. Face it, fifty nukes going off in the USA would contaminate a lot of area, where is there to go if they hit all the big cities around here? If that happens, we have like ten bottles of assorted booze, we can stay drunk for a month to enjoy our last days on earth. I am not going to spend the rest of my life worrying, but I learned in Boy scouts...Be prepared. The big thing is that we have saved over the total cost of our food stores just by shopping right, we rarely buy anything not on sale. I figured our food stocks are worth about twenty five hundred bucks at the present rate...all paid for by shopping right and buying on sale. Also, when you make a meal, you hardly ever have to go make a special trip to the store because everything you need is in stock. Less impulse buying that way which also saves money...combine trips and you save on gas too.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I try to have 2 levels of booze stock..

Drinking and antiseptic/tinctures.

Watched something on how only wood barrel aged scotch was the only alcohol tested that killed all types of creepy crawlers.. it was better than vodka, which I thought best..

edit on 20 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point x2

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A flashlight and a baseball bat (or good sized lump of wood) and it’s roo for me and roo for you

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Your a man of sound mind Rickymouse.

a reply to rickymouse.
edit on 20-4-2022 by Dalamax because: Save space

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The food shortages that might happen are also due because of the sanctions its a thing that MSM dont want debate about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I am definitely not passing on hunting season this year. I have a feeling a lot of people are thinking the same.

I don't really care for hunting but have done it when funds were lean. Now I will be doing it because prices for meat are too high.

Luckily boar hunting is year-round but I get sick of pork after a while.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Russia was providing about 40% of the EUs grain and Ukraine was providing 20 or 30% of the wheat. I may have it backward.

Then Russia was also exporting 40% of the world's fertilizer and they shut that down themselves. You need natural gas to make fertilizer.

It is going to be rough here and catastrophic in poorer countries.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
I have the strange feeling that WEF-Putin and WEF-Zelenskyy and their wag the dog Ukraine war theater play are simply used as an excuse for the results of the ongoing WEF-Great Reset. They told us long before the Ukraine thing that there will be shortages because of corona. And it started long ago with computer chips.

Here in Germany they tell us that rape oil is rare and expensive now because of that Ukraine thing. Problem is, we never imported rape oil from the Ukraine. They tell us wheat is rare and expensive because of that Ukraine thing. Problem is, we didn´t import wheat from the Ukraine. They tell us that gasoline for cars is expensive because of the Ukraine thing. Problem is, crude oil prices are sinking again since a while and it´s our taxes and the green new deal agenda (part of the great reset) that raises our gas prices without an end...

Everything that happens since at least 2020 is part of the great reset. Corona, Ukraine, the shortages. Remember:

World Lockdown Plan Leaked
- Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021
Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join