It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IYO - How Long Will Putin Put Up with President Biden Enabling the Deaths of Russian Soldiers.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Carewemust? Leave 'em alone. I too....disagree a lot w cwm. But you won't find a more repetive contributor over time.
We need everybody here like them. We need you too.

Peace ✌️

PS It doesn't work otherwise 👍
edit on 04224030America/ChicagoWed, 20 Apr 2022 12:09:40 -050009202200000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Last week, Joe Biden said he's sending $800 million worth of weapons to Ukraine, so their military can effectively kill more Russian soldiers. The Secretary of Defense proudly stated yesterday that the weapons began arriving in Ukraine just 48 hours after Biden signed the order.

The first shipments of the latest round of U.S. military assistance to Ukraine, which includes heavier weapons systems, started arriving in the region over the weekend, according to the Pentagon.

The recently approved $800 million in security assistance includes Howitzer artillery systems, 40,000 artillery rounds, armored personnel vehicles and other weapons.
Continued at: www.winknews.com...

Today, President Biden says he's sending even more weapons and artillery to Ukraine, as quickly as possible.

Source: www.winknews.com...

------

Daily life analogy: If a neighbor on your left, gives a neighbor on your right a loaded gun, and that neighbor shoots someone in your family with the gun, you would file charges against both neighbors.

In Your Opinion, how long will Vladimir Putin continue to allow Biden/US to send ammunition and weapons to Ukraine for killing his fellow Russians, without retaliating against United States citizens, in the same manner?

-CareWeMust

From Today, April 20, 2022

The U.S. Races to Arm Ukraine With Heavier, More Advanced Weaponry

Continued here: www.nytimes.com...

Biden is being blackmailed!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is more American than "arming the so-called good guys" in a conflict that is, at best, tangentially related to our foreign interests.

So frustrating that we are supplying weapons to a country that, while there is no good justification I see for Russia penetrating that deep into Ukraine, the Ukrainians don't have clean hands either, with all the fraud and corruption and violence they've helped instigate in Donbass,

As I see it, the doctrine of "America First" would dictate that we don't involve ourselves in these conflicts, except to negotiate and press for peace. There's no way to know what Trump would've done in this scenario, he might have been much less hawkish, or alternatively he might have been even more bombastic and aggressive than Biden.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I fear Biden, Biden admin might behind the arming of the fighters with more Advanced Weaponry in Ukraine, Biden was the one who was behind the idea of bombing Belgrade Serbia according to some.
The Russians published a video - Biden ordered the bombing of Belgrade VIDEO

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

So lets see if we can summarize this with some actual facts added in....

1. Russia Invades Ukraine thus triggering a War between Russia and the Ukraine.
2. Russian's kill soldiers and citizens from Ukraine
3. Ukraine kills invading Russian soldiers
4. Various Right Wing (AB) and Mercenary (Wagner) along with others from both the Ukraine and Russia are probably killing anyone
5. Lots of countries , including the US , help Ukraine (see point 1 below for actual facts)
6. President Biden enabling the deaths of Russian Soldiers
7. When will Russia attack US Citizens?

It's interesting to me that no where in your post do you hold Russia accountable? It's interesting that no where in your post do you say "Russia should stop invading the Ukraine" . Nope, once again its Biden who is your target, not the country that invaded.

What is the logic or motivation there?

At least 30 countries have provided security assistance to Ukraine since the Russian invasion began. In 2022, the Department of State authorized third-party transfers of defensive equipment from more than 14 countries, a number that continues to grow as Allies and Partners increase support to Ukraine.

www.whitehouse.gov...#:~:text=At%20least%2030%20c ountries%20have,Partners%20increase%20support%20to%20Ukraine.

It's interesting to me that no where in your post do you hold Ukraine accountable?

You know? For killing Russian speaking Ukrainians for years? For being a bunch of Nazis?

You know, if you are on Ukraines side, you're also on Hitlers side. This isn't just a mild comparison, this is now become ABSOLUTE fact.

Russia isn't good, but Nazis (Ukraine) are far, far worse.

Killing your own civilians because you don't agree with them. This is fact.

And you're OK with it.

Tells me everything I need to know about YOU.

What would you do if Canadians started shelling the French in Quebec? Just murdering them every day? Would you support France for coming to their aide? For the French to de-Nazify Canada? Would you put a Canadian flag in your Facebook page because of the horrible French invading? Uncalled for? Nothing to do with them?

At some point you people need to screw your heads on straight. You're living in make-believe land the media constructed for you.

Russian ain't good, but Ukraine is far, far worse. And they are clearly blackmailing the # out of your country.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I suspect not much longer. And if we ever get involved in another ill advised ME excursion, we shouldnt be shocked when terrorists turn up with fighter jets, anti tank weapons and more.

Tax payer funded death

They were right about the West all along. Had the slobs in this country PEGGED

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mindpurge

The propaganda is strong in the pro-Ukraine crowd

It has penetrated frighteningly far

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
American howitzers are slaughtered by Russian armed drones. Unless America sends Patriot and Avenger air defense to Ukraine these howitzers are dead meat. Also, American howitzers are vastly out ranged by 300mm GLONASS guided MRLS which has range 120 km.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: generalbattle

Good riddance

Weapons prolong their inevitable defeat and contribute greatly to human suffering. Funny how land/borders matters to the left with Ukraine though.

Its really funny how people aghast at the suffering in war want to EXPAND that war into global scale destruction/death. Makes you think
edit on 4/21/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The parliaments of Estonia and Latvia have recognized russia’s war crimes in Ukraine as acts of genocide. These are the first two countries to do so officially. International investigations into russian war crimes are continuing and new Nuremberg trials will take place

Then let Estonia and Latvia fight the war on their own

Ironic how they compare Russia to Hitler while arming their neo nazi Azovs

Look how they minimize Russia too. "russia" which is actually Russia. Those petty little #s.
edit on 4/21/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindpurge

originally posted by: opethPA

So lets see if we can summarize this with some actual facts added in....

1. Russia Invades Ukraine thus triggering a War between Russia and the Ukraine.
2. Russian's kill soldiers and citizens from Ukraine
4. Various Right Wing (AB) and Mercenary (Wagner) along with others from both the Ukraine and Russia are probably killing anyone
5. Lots of countries , including the US , help Ukraine (see point 1 below for actual facts)
6. President Biden enabling the deaths of Russian Soldiers
7. When will Russia attack US Citizens?

It's interesting to me that no where in your post do you hold Russia accountable? It's interesting that no where in your post do you say "Russia should stop invading the Ukraine" . Nope, once again its Biden who is your target, not the country that invaded.

What is the logic or motivation there?

At least 30 countries have provided security assistance to Ukraine since the Russian invasion began. In 2022, the Department of State authorized third-party transfers of defensive equipment from more than 14 countries, a number that continues to grow as Allies and Partners increase support to Ukraine.

www.whitehouse.gov...#:~:text=At%20least%2030%20c ountries%20have,Partners%20increase%20support%20to%20Ukraine.

It's interesting to me that no where in your post do you hold Ukraine accountable?

You know? For killing Russian speaking Ukrainians for years? For being a bunch of Nazis?

You know, if you are on Ukraines side, you're also on Hitlers side. This isn't just a mild comparison, this is now become ABSOLUTE fact.

Russia isn't good, but Nazis (Ukraine) are far, far worse.

Killing your own civilians because you don't agree with them. This is fact.

And you're OK with it.

Tells me everything I need to know about YOU.

What would you do if Canadians started shelling the French in Quebec? Just murdering them every day? Would you support France for coming to their aide? For the French to de-Nazify Canada? Would you put a Canadian flag in your Facebook page because of the horrible French invading? Uncalled for? Nothing to do with them?

At some point you people need to screw your heads on straight. You're living in make-believe land the media constructed for you.

Russian ain't good, but Ukraine is far, far worse. And they are clearly blackmailing the # out of your country.

Lulz..this is comedic gold..."You know, if you are on Ukraines side, you're also on Hitlers side. This isn't just a mild comparison, this is now become ABSOLUTE fact."

That sums up ATS in 2022..

Clearly I'm absolving the Ukraine from their part in this scenario which is shown by these 2 points I listed:

Finally this is how much my life is impacted by what you think you do or don't know about me...
edit on 21-4-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

During a time of record inflation and morbid gas prices. All to confront an "enemy" a plurality of Americans do not see as an enemy

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Did you mean illegally?

Social media manipulation, suppressing genuine news and constantly lying about delusional secret "Russian plots" and conspiracies is still election fraud.

🙄 silly Dimms, voting is for real America.

Look to the many states we control. The 2020 electiom BS will *never* happen again. Democracy will be replaced by a system that ensures the vote isnt a suicide pact. If the Constitution isnt a suicide pact, then unenumerated fluff like voting DEFINITELY isnt.
edit on 4/22/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

You comes everywhere

Ambience News

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
If Ukraine wasn't getting all this "aid" from America the nightmare would be over. But this is what we get/deserve for electing people who are financially incentivised for war.

Just one more thing for Biden voters to bury their head in the sand about...

So when Putin does kill some Americans in retaliation, should we see it as getting what we deserve, for butting in?

That's how I will view it.

I don't agree. 99.9999% of us are powerless spectators. We are not given any say in what our govt does. So we have to die for their actions? Nope.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
May 9, 2022

Entire Sectors of U.S. society are thankful that Russia invaded Ukraine. And we're gambling that Putin will not strike "American Interests" somewhere on the plant, because the USA is taking advantage of this "crisis" for our own benefit.

An opportunity too good to pass up!

1.) We produce more weapons. More money for defense industry and stock holders.

2.) We test Russia's capability.

3.) We damage sectors of Russia's economy.

4.) We can avoid talking about how horrible our President is, and the economy he's cursing us with.

5.) We give Ukraine $$$, who launders some of it back to top U.S. officials/families.

Thank-you Vladimir!

Sincerely,

-Joe Biden, MSM, Democrat VIPs, Pelosi family, Romney family, Kerry Family, Hunter, Defense Industry, Investors, and more.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

They've already been making strikes on these shipments...the media just doesn't report on it...

May 13, 2022 UPDATE

U.S. President Joe Biden is annoying the world, and bringing the U.S. closer to a direct strike on our interests somewhere in the world, by Putin-Russia.

Biden is Dangerous as hell!: foreignpolicy.com...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Doesn't it say Somewhere in U.S. Law that the United States is Prohibited from Engaging in Offensive Threats to Other Nations Unless Provoked First ? ....Hmm...

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: JAY1980
If Ukraine wasn't getting all this "aid" from America the nightmare would be over. But this is what we get/deserve for electing people who are financially incentivised for war.

Just one more thing for Biden voters to bury their head in the sand about...

So when Putin does kill some Americans in retaliation, should we see it as getting what we deserve, for butting in?

That's how I will view it.

I don't agree. 99.9999% of us are powerless spectators. We are not given any say in what our govt does. So we have to die for their actions? Nope.

Not Necessarily . After all , ANY Government Official including the POTUS are Elected by WE THE PEOPLE and Given Temporary Authority to Perform the Duties of Running OUR Government the People have Entrusted to them in a Democratic Republic . Checks and Balances are the LAW of this Land , and Not Organized Authoritarianism . The Sooner the Uninformed American Citizens of this Country Realize that , then their Union Will Persevere Over Any Tyranny that Befalls them .

edit on 15-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join