It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian priest: Russia returns to the world the possibility of a human future

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In Russia, a Russian priest is very popular, a famous preacher and missionary, archpriest, cleric of the church of St. Basil the Great in the village Zaitsevo, confessor of the youth department of the Moscow City Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Andrey Tkachev.

Priest Tkachev hosts weekly broadcasts on the federal television channel Savior (Spas TV) and the Tsargrad TV channel. There are a lot of TV shows with the participation of children and youth. He also has his own YouTube channel.

By the way, Andrei Tkachev was born and raised in the city of Lvov in Western Ukraine, and according to the agenda promoted in the West, he is not Russian, but Ukrainian. Although he considers himself, of course, Russian.

I would like to present to you, dear ATC members, Andrey Tkachev's opinion on the current events in Ukraine and in the world.

"There is such an uncle - Klaus Schwab, founder and permanent president of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

As long as the universal viper began to gather in this location, imagining itself the brain of the world, ordinary tuberculosis patients lived there. Or rather, they slowly died there, about which there is a wonderful novel by Mann "Magic Mountain". I recommend reading.

So. Klaus Schwab, head of Davos (no longer TB but Apocalyptic) wrote the book COVID-19: The Great Reset. The book declares the abolition of private property. It is assumed that a person will have nothing but a digital account tied to a social rating (see the Black Mirror series). The transition to digital money is announced. He proposes to transfer virtual reality headsets (all sorts of iPhones and laptops) into our bodies and minds so that we live only in the virtual and do not go out in real life. That is, it turns out anti-Christianity at the finish line or "man is canceled."

Schwab also advocates the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which should lead to "the fusion of a person's physical identity with his digital and biological identity" (from a speech in Chicago). The Covid-19 pandemic, at the same time, was declared the ideal time to make the transition to a new reality. Drive everyone to a remote life, wean them from walking the streets, tie them to gadgets forever and threaten them with jail for violations. Remember?

So what? And the fact that the whole world in a single impulse went precisely to the very proclaimed "great reboot" of Schwab. Even from the ambos they shouted about it until they were hoarse. And all this lasted, then fading, then flashing, until the start of Russia's special military operation in Ukraine.

Russia, so to speak, broke off the movement of globalization towards the man-made end of the world. And if not for February 24, 2022, then the life of most earthlings could soon become something like this: house indefinite arrest, total digital control, basic food and a bed. Everything. Bucket is the norm. New Gulag (again I want to refer everyone to the Black Mirror series). Human rights activists! Hey!

Scenarios for the future are very gloomy. We are promised robotization everywhere, the disappearance of a living person from production and creativity, his complete enslavement and transhumanism, that is, the illusion of man-made immortality with the help of some kind of shamanism, which you cannot pronounce. But...!

Immediately after Defender of the Fatherland Day, the next day, that is, Russia unilaterally announced the end of postmodernity and the beginning of a new living history.

In the language of the Bible, the construction of the new Tower of Babel is suspended and seriously hampered.

In Fukuyama's language, the "last man" is postponed. In a box, like a doll taken off a nail.

Russia got involved in a metaphysical struggle for the life of the whole world and for its own, naturally, place in history. And the "victorious" globalism was made to feel that its confidence in victory was premature.

The world again has a historical perspective, that is, a future. Yesterday this future did not really exist. A mixture of a madhouse and a concentration camp loomed on the horizon and approached daily.

Again I wanted to say “hey” to human rights activists, but I remembered that it was useless.

So, Russia returns to the silent (with the exception of the squealing collective West) and slightly stunned world the possibility of a human future. That's the crux of what's going on."

Link

In my opinion, a very balanced and intelligent opinion.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"if not for February 24, 2022, then the life of most earthlings could soon become something like this: house indefinite arrest, total digital control, basic food and a bed"

Are you now claiming that russia invaded Ukraine to save the world?

edit on 17-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Good must be with fists.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Good must be with fists.

Is russia planning to invade any other countries in it's effort to 'save the world'?

Or use any nukes?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Aggression breeds counter aggression. Would you like Russia to surrender to the mercy of the winner?

Stop your aggression, and do not get a counter.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Someone told me theres Oil in Ukraine...

Might be a good reason to destroy it...

I mean... lives are nothing compared to money right?

Idk...

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Who is attacking?

The Russian Ministry of Defense officially states:

- At the moment, about 400 foreign mercenaries are surrounded on the territory of Azovstal;
— The majority are citizens of European countries and Canada;
- In total, 6824 mercenaries from 63 states arrived in Ukraine;
- Most of all from Poland - 1717;
- 193 mercenaries arrived from Syrian Idlib;
- At the moment, there are 4877 mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine, 1035 were destroyed in hostilities, 912 fled the country.

edit on Sun Apr 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"There is such an uncle - Klaus Schwab, founder and permanent president of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

So why didn't Russia invade Klaus Schwab?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Wow..you didn't include the words brutal and non threatening neighbor in your post...but as usual..you are the first to reply on the subject of Russia.

"if not for February 24, 2022, then the life of most earthlings could soon become something like this: house indefinite arrest, total digital control, basic food and a bed"

Are you now claiming that russia invaded Ukraine to save the world?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Aggression breeds counter aggression. Would you like Russia to surrender to the mercy of the winner?

Who is attacking russia?

Are you now claiming that Ukraine attacked russia?

I bet it's NATO again, did NATO attack russia with a mean tweet?

Who is attacking?

- At the moment, about 400 foreign mercenaries are surrounded on the territory of Azovstal;
- At the moment, there are 4877 mercenaries on the territory of Ukraine, 1035 were destroyed in hostilities, 912 fled the country.

None had attacked russia before russia invaded Ukraine for the 2nd time in 8 years.

Ukraine is allowed to fight back.

edit on 17-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Who is attacking russia?

Are you now claiming that Ukraine attacked russia?

I bet it's NATO again, did NATO attack russia with a mean tweet?

Who is attacking?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sorry. There's an news article on rt news on this Russia offering Ukrainians and foreign mercenaries "life". I think most people don't have access to this news I don't know how to link it here. a reply to: marceldp1

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: marceldp1
Sorry. There's an news article on rt news on this Russia offering Ukrainians and foreign mercenaries "life". I think most people don't have access to this news I don't know how to link it here. a reply to: marceldp1

Yes, today the Russian Ministry of Defense issued an ultimatum to the fighters of Azov and foreign mercenaries in Azovstal. Until 13-00 they must hang out white flags and surrender without weapons, life is guaranteed to everyone. Otherwise, everyone will be destroyed. We wait.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I wish the western world would wake up to the corruption of our media and government. I know all governments are corrupt but with the propaganda in place, none here see this possibility that russia is being squeezed in by nato and allies.

We really have no idea what went on leading up to this.
We have no idea what is truly happening as our media has long since lied about virtually everything.
We have no idea of what our countries may have done past tense to infiltrate ukraine, possibly threatening russia in order to destabilize them, or entice them to defensive war.
No matter what the truth is, our media will paint it as russia's fault as our countries have so much invested in ukraine.

I'm in canada and, while I'm all for helping people, it's kind of sickening that our country is shipping in ukrainians and fast tracking their entry requirements, and I've heard nothing of background checks. I'm a suspicious person. This doesn't sit well with me as I suspect it will be easy immigration for those who did their job in ukraine for the hidden chess players while it's a difficult path to entry for other war torn countries. It's who we support that is suspect, not because they dont deserve help, but they are being pandered to for some reason. Our media is rife with ukrainian flag colours and anti russian sentiment. Someone came into my work wanting to plant their garden in blue and yellow flowers. It saddened me. Same folk who bang pots for healthcare workers mindlessly because they were told to.

I'm a jerk. Yes. But we are not getting the truth here. I wasn't allowed to talk about covid for two years and now everyone yacks at me as if they assume I automatically heart bleed for ukraine. I am not allowed to disagree or shunned again.

I'm not necessarily right, but this lack of truth and transparency shaping our world is devastating. I appreciate the few russians on here who have given their perspective.

Sorry to rant. Tired and going to sleep now.

(post by glen200376 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The way military conscripts are treated in Russia is a human future? More like a sign of the sickness your whitewashing.

Funny. Been on mission trips to rebuild homes destroyed by disasters and donate to food banks. While removing materials damaged by floods, never seen Putin nor your Priest on the work sites.

Honest civilians standing up and working for civilians has the possibility of creating a humane world. Not your authoritarian ruler Putin and his propaganda machine.

So glad my happiness doesn’t come from government.
edit on 17-4-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and and fixed

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The OP is interesting. Not the clearest writing, but, it does make sense and seems somewhat matter-of-fact in tone.

That said… Why don’t they go after Schwab and Co.? I feel like invading Ukraine is a very odd means to an end if we are framing the battle as being about saving humanity.

Said another way, if the US truly felt someone was a material danger to the US, they’d probably kill then - or at minimum make their life real hard. Instead, Russia invades Ukraine?

Who knows what’s going down - but I agree with the point about digital currency/abolishment of property rights/etc.

They are trying to do all of that but it will never happen - at least not until they’ve killed billions of people - and those billions will be coming for them (and they know it - or damn well better know it).

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There is no human future for us. We are living in a very human present, and we are about to annihilate ourselves. Well, it's our leaders annihilating us while they and their families survive like the cowardly rats they are, but you get my point.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find this interesting, and indeed, if there's one thing we need less of, it's the WEF agenda of 'Oberfuhrer Klaus Rothschild-Schwab'. I will be looking at the information more closely, because the counter-narrative is so neat & tidy from a conspiracy theorist's point of view, it's almost 'too good to be true', in that it answers the desires we have, which is to see an end to the corruption & tyranny of the globalists & their minions at the helms of our governments.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join