It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before so busy in emergency departments: 'Nobody dares to link to vaccine'.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
a reply to: Sander1976

Well, since all links are not in English, let me ask this. Most of my friends and Co workers have had the vaccine. Not one has been sick or died from it. Many unvaxed friends have been hospitalized and or died from Covid. Not one vaccinated person has died from anything, from our circle, in the past year.

Why is it, we don't know of one person dying, in the past year, from anything? Yet we know plenty sick with Covid. Both vaccinated and not. If this information were true, why are the ER's not full here, in the U.S.? I know for a fact many were 2 years ago. We have friends that work in Covid wards. I will take their word for it, and what we have personally witnessed.

Funny. Most of my friends and family have not been vaccinated (im in the netherlands) and not 1 has died of covid. A cousin of mine did reluctantly take it due to pressure at work and a few months later had myocarditis

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You didn't look at the news from germany?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You dont go a hospitals emergencies department to get some blood taken.

Do you see ER in my post, I don't. Hospitals that have ERs also have these things called labs, just saying. I'm kind of thinking you are trying to call me out on it...lol geez.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Something on this scale with all the inertia of the state and media behind it, along with what amounts to most of the politicians putting their reputation behind the rollout. Can not be rolled back, it is far too late. It has come to the point where if you have the jab and drop-dead five minutes later, it will be considered that you died of an existing condition. The only fly in the ointment is the control group, since they will never have a public platform their numbers are now irrelevant. It could well be the biggest cock up in human history, but admitting that it is, will never happen., So we are not talking about factual reality, we are talking about what factual reality is perceived to be. Simply because handfed facts by an interested party are flawed and inadmissible because of self-interest. So the perceived reality will be what it will be, which might be the polar opposite of what the media and government are spinning. Since that reality is still forming, the jury is still out.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I saw their sudden claim that 1 in 200 people supposedly have some thick heart wall thing? Never heard of it

Related?

I hope not

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
You didn't look at the news from germany?

Didn't see anything vax related. Just normal stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well, since all links are not in English, let me ask this. Most of my friends and Co workers have had the vaccine. Not one has been sick or died from it. Many unvaxed friends have been hospitalized and or died from Covid. Not one vaccinated person has died from anything, from our circle, in the past year.

Why is it, we don't know of one person dying, in the past year, from anything? Yet we know plenty sick with Covid. Both vaccinated and not. If this information were true, why are the ER's not full here, in the U.S.? I know for a fact many were 2 years ago. We have friends that work in Covid wards. I will take their word for it, and what we have personally witnessed.

Funny. Most of my friends and family have not been vaccinated (im in the netherlands) and not 1 has died of covid. A cousin of mine did reluctantly take it due to pressure at work and a few months later had myocarditis

If it's months later then it's not vax related. The Israeli study says 3 to 5 days.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That is good news
Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It will always be so!

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It all depends on how long the spike protein stays in the individual. Some people still have it in them for months after the shot.I suppose each individual reacts differently.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it's months later then it's not vax related. The Israeli study says 3 to 5 days.

WRONG. That's obsolete.

www.cell.com...(22)00076-9?rss=yes#relatedArticles

It lasts for at least 60 days.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I'm a GP from NZ and up until approx feb this year we had literally only a few thousand offical cases of covid (before omicron) but in my practice and also in our local hospital we had seen a lot of people both old and young coming Into office and a & e etc with heart palpitations,severe breathing difficulties,neurological amongst other. This has been going on for over a year and it isn't because of covid (yes we are also seeing some problems short and mid/long term from covid also but you got to understand that before about February this year NZ had one of smallest amounts of covid cases in world but yet we have still being seeing reasonable amounts of problems which are no doubt from the vac. I believe the vaccine has saved people but its also caused harm and its very wrong to say that serious adverse reactions or even worse are very rare. it may not be everyone or even one in every 80 people or more but its much more then we are being told. its not some sort of conspiracy and literally drs in any least nz and nurses amongst others aren't taking it seriously which is abstounding(the media doesn't talk about this much as There ever unaware or just wont cover it but very surprisingly a while ago some of our msm talked to some people that had been seriously effected by vac and said their experiences with drs etc and it was exactly what web have been saying for over a year but they are wrongly still saying its very rare ..the fact is they talked to people who were looked at like they were bonkers or wrong when they even tried to mention that they may of ended up in hospital because of the vac and if it can happen to those few they interviewed then it can and does happen to many..I can send link to those articles and vids if you want..either they don't take the patient seriously that it may be from vaccine when they come in or they just don't put it on record as from vaccine. We (me and some colleagues) have made complaints to hospital administration,local mayor,mps and even our PM amongst others to little to no avail.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join