It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH THE WATER documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Good video watched this morming

Sets the precedent of them controlling water supplies in future and will probably cost more than fuel/gas

Goes with the CEO of nestle when he said water is not a human right and should be controlled. To the point you can only have 4 litres day.

a reply to: Alicat12

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dr Bryan Ardis Issues Venom Theory Update

Worth a watch now he has released the information.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thanks for the update link! So, a rough synopsis:

1. Why are kids not getting sick from the "venom?"
Because they have elevated levels of melatonin.

2. Can Dr. Artis prove "venom" in the water?
The CDC has over 400 water testing sites where
they PCR test for the virus then use the results to
FORCAST infection outbreaks. So, yes, it's in the
water.

3. Either by air or water, the point is we are being
"envenomated" and need more researchers
looking into this.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ENDLESS information from Dr Bryan Ardis.

I am amazed at how coherant he is when talking. Almost FOUR HOURS worth of enlightenment.

Dr. Bryan Ardis Claims Snake VENOM In Water, Vaccines & Remdesivir?! (King Cobra)
edit on 13/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The magnetic effects shown by many who've taken the shots are real, but the MSM and defenders of the official narrative say they've been debunked.

There are logical explanations for the magnetic effects shown, and they are not benign.

I didn’t believe the magnetic thing until I saw it myself. Hard to prove on line though.

I have absolutely no doubt that SOME people become magnetic at the injection site on their arms.

I thought this was wackadoodle until I saw it myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: monkcaw

I’ve been looking into snake venom on my own since I watched the vid and it’s quite disturbing how much of this makes sense.

Putting it in the water would mean that it is being shipped mixed along with another product like fluoride or chlorine unless everyone in the industry is in on it.

Has anyone got a rapid test that could be used to test your tap water?

I’m on the hunt for some kits now.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

First flag awarded! Solid job with the vid. Thank you for sharing it.

Proves "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." -KJV Espesians 6:12

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I had a hard time watching it. The guy is too angry and emotional and appears to rope you in with religion.

For that reason I tuned out. Maybe some truths in there but the way it was produced came across all wrong to me.
edit on 13-4-2022 by yaquii because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing the video. This was the last piece of the puzzle for me. EVERYTHING makes sense now. I could say without a shadow of doubt that this is the most paramount piece of information provided in this site since the plandemic started.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Putting it in the water would mean that it is being shipped mixed along with another product like fluoride or chlorine unless everyone in the industry is in on it.

Perhaps those who do the deed are not aware.

Think of the possibility of chemtrails. Those who fuel the planes don't know what's in the fuel.

Maybe those that operate the normal dosing, measuring and testing instruments and machines in domestic water supplies are in the same situation whereby what is in a container is unverifiable beyond a label.

Also, domestic water supplies could EASILY have hidden dosing systems built into the line after all the other testing systems.

I'm sure it's not like dumping a barrel in a reservoir.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

hmmm...

Wastewater testing has a history of informing public health action through its use to monitor health threats such as polio, antimicrobial resistance, and illicit drug use in populations. It can be used to detect components of SARS-CoV-2.

covid19-sciencetable.ca...

Click on each individual community to reveal SARS-CoV-2 RNA in wastewater over time. Wastewater samples are collected, processed and reported by teams at the University of Alberta (blue) and the University of Calgary (red) using different protocols.

covid-tracker.chi-csm.ca...

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: monkcaw

If it's in the water wouldn't the people have already had COVID?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you know there is one Compelling part to this Documentary.

The Continent of Africa has been mostly unaffected by the Pandemic , and coincidentally most of Africa does not have Running Water.

That is not mentioned in the Documentary but it does make me wonder.

That is an excellent point.

I am happy you have taken the time to watch it, I just got done and my mind is blown.

They have spread a variation of this venom (mRNA vaxxines, Remdisivr, water) and then deliberately withhold basic medicines HCQ/IVM and monoclonal antibodies. The nicotine receptor component is wild too, why did they claim that people should quit smoking and that there were badly sick with covid and global studies had shown the opposite?

I pray that these two are protected.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL, no dumping of barrels.

Part of my day thing involves overseeing a small municipal sized water distribution system with a million gallon underground cistern.

The water is fed from the main municipal water system already treated. We do on-site testing and submit samples to the provincial lab weekly.

There’s a lot of security and procedure involved. Not saying tainting couldn’t happen but it would have to be clever and sneaky.

That’s why I’m thinking it would have to masquerade as an existing chemical that’s in use.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

During a discussion on protecting water supplies some years back, the conclusion was that it was impossible unless all faucets were constructed with a nonreturn valve back to the main supply.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

A reasonable question but one I can't answer. For example, my household hasnt drank tap in years, use nicotine daily and still all 3 adults in my house caught a very mild case of covid at the same time. So the water route doesn't make much sense for me unless toothbrushing, laundry and bathing were risk factors.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That’s probably the correct conclusion.

I’m used to commercial buildings which have backflow prevention.

Open a residential faucet and pump away.

Yikes!

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

you know there is one Compelling part to this Documentary.

The Continent of Africa has been mostly unaffected by the Pandemic , and coincidentally most of Africa does not have Running Water.

That is not mentioned in the Documentary but it does make me wonder.

I'd wondered for a long time about how we never hear about some countries during the pandemic and in this case, a whole continent. There was some bit of scare in South Africa near the beginning but after that all I've seen is crickets. Not just Africa, what about Russia? I know we don't really know what's going on there but I hadn't seen any story at all from there.

Just more to ponder, I guess.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12
A documentary called "Watch the Water" by Stew Peters was just released yesterday on Covid and where it really came from. The crew filming this documentary had to pause because they were literally throwing up sick at what they were hearing.
It all makes sense now. I am in disbelief. Let me know what you think.

rumble.com...

Was this paid for by Big Tobacco?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
hey asabuv
how many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb????

1 but you'll need several sessions

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join