It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come to the polls!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey guys...

Just wanted to make a request of membership. VOTE!!! That's right. Don't wait for the new changes to come into affect...just vote for stories. You are the voice of ATS, therefore you are the voice of ATSNN. What do you consider newsworthy?

Many times, I hear complaints about stories being downgraded, but, when a member doesn't vote, what right do they have to complain? What do you want to see on the "front page" of your ATSNN newspaper?

Many changes are taking places on ATS and ATSNN, be a part of making those changes succeed, and vote for the stories you want to see up there. Write up your own stories if you don't see what you want to see, but just get involved. It's a member/contributor driven news service now, therefore, the contributors to the site need to also make the decission on what they want to see on the site. All these changes were made to make you more involved in the decission making process. I for one think they are good changes.

Now, also if you need any help with your stories, though I don't submit much, I will be glad to help you out. I know you are a smart bunch of members, though, and know that you can get it right on your own, but, if you do happen to run into any problems, I'm here to help. I know that UM_Gazz is also here to help, as well as SkepticOverlord, and many other mods and supermods. All you have to do is ask.

Now, get out there and vote for what you want to see on ATSNN. It just takes participation to make it into what you want to see up there.

regs

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
how do you vote?
i only see the toggle for way above.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
On ATSNN submissions, that haven't been upgraded yet, you will see the choices to vote either yes or no. It will be on the right hand side where the member's mini profile normally is.

Now...GO VOTE!!!

regs

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Oh, that's what that means.

Thanks! Didn't see that in the learnin' links.

top topics

join