It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney corporate president says next generation queerer company must get with it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Disney is bending to the agenda while saying that next generation 'queerer,' company must 'get with it'.

Disney is no longer unfortunately would be becoming a happiest place for those with families or those who want to get away from politics they want this to shoved into our TV to get the message to the children, youth.

Disney stock had been dropping.
Its concerning as Disney in Europe could spread the same message towards the youth and children if they do lose here.

Disney corporate president says next generation queerer company must get with it

Targeting The Gen. Z They Claim the Gen is 40% Queerer?
edit on 8-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Disney CEO is citing this poll, but that isnt what the poll says...

Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I can't wait to read the comments.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yep the true about Disney the happiest place in earth has come out of the closet, their employees waked out because DeSantis giving parents the right to make decisions over the wellbeing of their children.

But Disney have a big pedophile problem, soo I imagine that those that got mad at DeSantis are some of the woke perverts and pedophiles and those that support anything the woke does in other words the idiots.

Is funny, how Disney is going to take a hit from parents that now see what Disney really stand for.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Starts about the 1:00 mark.
Yep. There is an agenda.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did someone say gay agenda?
Obviously there isn't any such thing since implying it exists is a hate crime and what not

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

From politics to housing development.
Walt Disney World Earmarks 80 Acres for New Affordable Housing Development
Disney should get out of politics and stick to be making content for children and youth, families without politics.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

No one said that here nor did i am just implying what i am reading from the articles. There are those who work at Disney that want to push more LGBTQ++ Content for children.

You think that is ok? Disney is been political with this. Disney hasn't been open about politics in the past few decades. They might have made some WW2.

But all western animation studios did that during WW2.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Wow Disney the pedophile paradise, where they do not seem to do employees backgrounds to check if they are child molesters.

I am happy that the true is coming finally out.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

They are going to create a save haven for the woke liberals to see if they can change the of Florida, I can see already the requirements for the housing, need to be transgender friendly, pedophiles and woke liberals.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Disney CEO is citing this poll, but that isnt what the poll says...

Nearly 40 Percent of U.S. Gen Zs, 30 Percent of Young Christians Identify as LGBTQ, Poll Shows

Disney will say the moon is made of cheese if it means they sell more tickets and toys.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What does the LGBTQ cult's morality teachings have to do with elementary school children?

What does anything "sexual" in nature other than "tell us if any sick person does this to you" have to do with elementary school children?

Would LGBTQ parents want the Catholic Church teaching its morality in public schools?

Why is Disney playing this game?
edit on 8-4-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What does the LGBTQ cult's morality teachings have to do with elementary school children?

Those ones who are upset are angry over the DeSantis Bill which is actually a bill that prevents grooming. I am sure by now you already heard of it right?

have to do with elementary school children?

Do you agree with elementary schools pushing things like CRT on young children?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That is the one-million-dollar question, why are the LGBTQ soo interested in the sexual teaching of children in schools, what they have to gain from that, I will love to find out.

Is like a desperation to get our babies aboard to whatever agenda they have planned to increase their numbers and they have not problems with the horrendous side effects of allowing babies to get into hormone suppressants and body mutilation.

Really what is going on and why is Disney soo into it.

This about DeSantis, is an attack to Florida Republicans, because already several states has passed laws to stop this nonsense of Sex for toddlers and any gender change procedure for minors.

Disney have to go

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Now the evidence is mounting that a lot of politicians are Pedos, controlled by their perversions by other powers, they are going to try and make it legal like they did Homosexuality. or at least decriminalize it. The rainbow list has Pedos tagged on at the end. This cannot be done until there is a complete overhaul of the sexual memes. The historical facts say this is possible. A hundred years ago the legal age of consent was ten, slavery was legal. Everyone went along with it because that was the way things were done.
This Disney executive has three children she claims that two are bisexual and one needs to have a sex change. What we are missing here is that there is obviously a problem and it isn't with the kids. The whole society is getting morally sicker and hasn't a clue what morals actually are. It all comes down from the top, I would say that we are about #ed now.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What do you expect after the pedophiles in the white house are encouraging sex change on children, that alone tells a lot about who is running our government this days.

Disney is attacking DeSantis parental rights bill, but Alabama already passed a bill criminalizing medical procedures to change sex on minors, what makes Alabama different than Florida, is DeSantis he is the target of the liberal woke trash.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Just ask Desmond.

This world is so corrupt, sickening and on the down slide, I can't wait to get off...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: anonentity

What do you expect after the pedophiles in the white house are encouraging sex change on children, that alone tells a lot about who is running our government this days.

Disney is attacking DeSantis parental rights bill, but Alabama already passed a bill criminalizing medical procedures to change sex on minors, what makes Alabama different than Florida, is DeSantis he is the target of the liberal woke trash.

Disney, public schools, cnn, hollywood. Who knows where else, we know sleepy Joe has a penchant for sniffing kids, and his good boy son, more likely worse.

The gates are closed, people... we're effin trapped in this mire.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I wonder if the tale of Sodom and Gomora was a prediction and not a biblical tale. Like it should have been in Revalation, as this seems to be coming in with the mark of the digital beast.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If you don't like what Disney is planning, don't go or buy the movies...very simple.

If there is a market, another company will make non-queer movies.

What they teach in public schools is a totally separate issue. I haven't taken a poll, but I think most gays, would just be happy to have their children receive a good education without any hostility or hate.

Indoctrinating children with social ideas has been going on long before any trans or gay ideas. It was anti-communist ideas in the 50s, gay and trans today and maybe pro-vaccine tomorrow.

The push isn't coming from the "gays" it's coming from the elites for whatever reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join